Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistress Maro

Guilty.

Ever wish you were someone else?
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Skye

Guilty.

Every call in sick and get caught on an outing by a boss/co-worker?
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Mistress Maro

Not guilty.

Ever call the school and tell them that you were your parent so that you could get out early?
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Marguerite

Not guilty

Ever skip class because you could not be bothered to get up?
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

tesseractive

Very guilty

Ever miss work for that reason?
~ Tessa ~

We are never not what we are, but we are never not becoming what we will be.

Marguerite

Extremely guilty.

Ever get caught watching a dirty movie?

Skye

Guilty.

Ever told someone a lie to spare their feelings?

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Aiden

Guilty

Ever been use the "you're to good for me" excuse?

Marguerite

Oh very guilty on that.

Ever cheated on someone?

tesseractive

Never, actually.

Ever caught an SO cheating?
~ Tessa ~

We are never not what we are, but we are never not becoming what we will be.

Mistress Maro

Guilty

Ever used the "We can still be friends, right?" line on someone?

Chris Rock

Marguerite

Guilty

Ever get revenge on a cheating SO?

Skye

Guilty.

Ever tore your clothes accidentally in public?
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Marguerite

Guilty.

Ever rip the seams of your pants and flashed?

Skye

Not guilty. [I flash just because]

Ever spike someone's drink?
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

purpleartemis00

Not guilty...

Ever wished your drink had been spiked, cause then you might've let down your guard?

Mistress Maro

Not guilty.

Ever just pretended you were to cool to care about the rip in your clothes?

Chris Rock

Marguerite

Not guilty

Ever saw someone have their drink spiked?

Skye

Not guilty.

Ever took pictures to use as blackmail?
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Mistress Maro

Guilty.

Ever been blackmailed?

Chris Rock

Marguerite

Not guilty

Ever wanted to blackmail someone?

Mistress Maro

Guilty. [I did it.]

Ever stole something you wanted from someone?

Chris Rock

purpleartemis00

Not guilty

Ever stolen a lover from someone?

Skye

Guilty

Ever found out an ex you'd long broken up with lied, and called them up just to yell?
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Marguerite

Not guilty.

Ever cut up your ex's images?