Interest Check: Medieval Fantasy type RP

Started by Nooblet, January 20, 2011, 04:17:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nooblet

In my actuale lore of Ulitaris there is a tribal village that takes vows of silence, so if fits quite well actually ;)
You can never be to young to die, but you can be to old to live. Might as well enjoy life while you can.

Cooper5362

Well it's no fun damaging a castle if no one is in it.
Cooper
A/As

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Nooblet

Its based of a personally created realm, Ulitaris.
Most of Ulitaris is more or less in my head, but I've been forming a small 'subforum' on proboards based around it :o
You can never be to young to die, but you can be to old to live. Might as well enjoy life while you can.

DigitLninja

ok, then I have nothing to worry about ^^

I'll post a character ASAP
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

Montagne

Hi heres my Kilictin Prince, which I have discussed with Nooblet about

Name: Ghantt Kilictin
Race: Human
Appearance: 5’10”. Deep green eyes and short, spiked, jet black hair. He has a thin but athletically built frame. He is usually wearing either ornate courtiers clothes or his finely crafted battle armour.
Bio: Born the fifth son of the emperor, Ghantt was never in a place to rule the kingdom. Thus he was giving training in diplomacy, warfare and statecraft from a young age, in the hope he would become an emissary to other kingdoms. However he was found to have an unnatural affinity with the spirit world, being found to be gifted his father seized upon this as a chance to exert some influence over the empires reclusive mages order. Currently his magical abilities are minor, however he hopes to hone them over the course of his first military campaign.

Strengths: Magically Gifted
            Royalty
                 Charismatic
                 Reasonable swordsman
Weaknesses: His magic ability is still being refined
                     Has never seen combat before

Nooblet

Seems good to me ^_^

I think I might just restart the IC thread, would that be fine with evreyone? We've hit a bit of a wall, and a restart will let me take a more GM approach t help keep things moving this time around :o (My bad for not doing it before)

lenka

I look forward to seeing something with more body then...:D

Montagne

Cool not a major issue, I'd prefer if u kept some sort of continuation, maybe a jump in the story than maintains the previous events. Maybe a last stand or escape sort of thing. Although i've only posted once so i dont have to much to lose  :P

Montagne

another idea might also be to request it gets moved to atleast the bondage section depending on what people want, i can see some war prisoners from this  ;)

DigitLninja

Name: Ves Calbor

Race: Human

Sex: Male

Class: Weapon Caster

Alliance: Glaemrith

Strengths: Weapon Magic, Sword Play, Smithy, Weapon Curse Removal, Ambidextrous

Flaws: Uses a Cursed Sword, Lacks Power but quite speedy

History/Bio: Ves was born and raised among a select group of Mages that specialize in charging weapons with magic. There was nothing particularly special about his up bringing as he learned everything a good Weapons Mage should, however he had not chosen a weapon for himself well past the age he should be training with it. Eventually the elders took notice of this and he was asked to participate in a special test where he would have four walls of weapons to choose from and he would have to pick and fight with each blade until he held the blade that would be his own.

The battle was fierce as he faced down one of the master swordsmen and he continued to pull blade after blade, fight for a few minutes then toss away and pick a new weapon. As he reached for his thirty-second and thirty-third swords He paused for a moment and looked back into his left hand. Ves knew that the blade was made for his hand so he placed it in his better hand and he tossed away the thirty-third and easily felled the master. However the elders warned him that the sword he chose was a cursed weapon and he may end up regretting it. As he entered his Vow of Silence he was approached by a Fairy addressing him as master and informing him she would be speaking for him. On occasion the sword would dictate someone Ves was required to kill, but every one was someone who deserved death which Ves found confusing.

Before long Ves and his Fairy servant known as Daph found themselves joining with the Glaemrith in hopes of helping them in the war, his sword has never sung louder.

Equipment: Caloth - Cursed Sword, Weapons Mage Garb, Silver Gauntlets, Smithy Tools, Magic Enhancing Herbs.
Quotes to Live by:

Bella90

lenka

Quote from: Red Doctor on February 07, 2011, 05:55:31 PM
another idea might also be to request it gets moved to atleast the bondage section depending on what people want, i can see some war prisoners from this  ;)

I agree with you on that Doctor!

Montagne

Okay in the IC my character is going to capture lenka's character for "special interrogation" just as a warning we've discussed it in PM already ;D

lenka

*grins*

I edited my post too Red...hehe, thank's for the tip.  ;)

Montagne

Hi guys, just had an idea; I'm guessing something we could decide upon on as a group or let Nooblet decide as hes the GM. Should the Kilictin forces withdraw from the field soon and lay siege to the castle? That lets all the characters on each side get together; have some dialogue especially now the Kilictin have no leader. and it also has the other issues (what to do with the wounded, how with the Glaemerith escape etc) that could drive more plot and less extended battle scene

Your thoughts?
Red

Ironwolf85

Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Nooblet

Woah, sorry guys.
Had a few issues come up, and was unable to check in. Looks like I've a bit of catching up eh? :P

Bella90

Lol, I can't wait for the game to start ^^ looks like it'll be an interesting one.

lenka

Quote from: Bella90 on February 10, 2011, 03:40:28 PM
Lol, I can't wait for the game to start ^^ looks like it'll be an interesting one.

It's already up and going Bella.
Just create your character here and jump in. :)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=95820.msg4244865#new

Bella90

Quote from: lenka on February 10, 2011, 04:27:25 PM
It's already up and going Bella.
Just create your character here and jump in. :)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=95820.msg4244865#new

OUCH! lol Thank you!! >< How'd I miss that.    I'll come up with a character in a few ^^

Bella90

((I hope there's shifters XD I kinda put this quickly)

Name:  Cassandra Lillian Dracos

Species: Dragon shifter.
Alliance: Glaemrith
Appearance:
u]Image[/u]:

Personality:
   ---> flaws: Rage, temper, critical, sensitive.
  ---> Strengths: deep, analytical, loyal, stubborn (if you consider that a strength)
   ---> weaknesses: Serpents, her sympathy usually is considered her greatest weakness, she may be a dragon, but she doesn't take hits well, she can dodge them, but her physique can't hold much damage, though the destruction in human form exceeds that of which in her Dragon form.

Power: She has a good connection with the natural elements in general, but her strongest is that of the earth.
History: Cassandra was born to a noble family, up to her early teens she was taught how to phase, and train with the elements, in her family's tradition, every child must learn all the elements' basics at a very young age, once they finish their basic training, they proceed to studying element, element, to learn full control over it. Sadly Cassandra's family had been destroyed before she finished all the elements' trainings, she only mastered one - the Earth- while the others remained only basic, and weak. Her family had been killed and sought after by some power-seeking humans, those humans thought that by captivating the dragon culture and gaining knowledge of the power of the elements and controlling it, it would ease their way in their conquests, Cassandra was a little over 15 at the time, she was taken away with some other children and were required to stay hidden in the cave, by the time the children were allowed to go out, Cassandra never found her parents home, the house was a wreck, she vowed to avenge their death no matter the cost on herself.

Nooblet

I probably should of announced htis, but I put the IC thread on my OP.

ANd your character looks ifne to me ^_^

Bella90

lenka

I think your character would be perfect against the Kilictin's Bella! :)

Can I also note that I like Nooblets idea...
King Xarithis Kiliktin

I think because there are so many different positions in the thread we could make it easier for everyone to follow by stating or character name and where we are within the story??

Just a thought..