Several Anime ideas......several heterosexual and a few yaoi

Started by TamaRose, January 07, 2012, 11:46:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TamaRose

Sesshomaru/Father......I would play Sesshomaru....I would need a dominate father for this one

Sesshomaru/Inuyasha......In this one I would play Inuyasha. I would need a Sesshomaru for this one

Please, know that the two up above I have never ever done before and am wanting to try. I have done Yaoi before but not with main characters so it would be a new experience for me. I would be willing to throw around any ideas for any of these stories if anyone is interested.

Lelouch from Code Geass/OC female character.....I would play the female in this one. Sorry, if you are a C.C. fan but I can't stand the bitch so I will not be playing her unless she is needed in the story. Need a Lelouch.

Shizuo Heiwajima from DRRR/OC female character....Again I would be playing the female in this one. So, I would need a Shizuo. For some reason the man fascinates me. I love his attitude and rough exterior and am very willing to play his bitch/dirty whore/ and lover in a storyline.

Kisuke Urahara from Bleach/OC female character....This one is just a kinky fascination. I don't even know if it would really go anywhere but if someone is willing to try I will give it a go.

Sosuke Aizen/Byakuya Kuchiki/OC female Character....I would need Aizen and Byakuya.....Looking for threesome or a love triangle.

Ulquiorra Cifer....Something about the suave and arrogant bastard that intrigues and turns me on......I would need someone to play Uliquiorra

Ichigo Kurosaki/OC female character.....Need Ichigo

All of these would be new to me but I would be so willing to try ANY of them and I am open to ideas even though I have some ides of my own. Please, PM me if you have questions or would like to talk about a storyline. Thanks!