A new Game, Interest Check. (Transformation Powers meet College Boarding School)

Started by Nazora, March 28, 2008, 06:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nazora

I'd like to start a game that takes place in a co-ed college with a headmistress who is a wicked transformation mage. I would be the headmistress. The thing is, the headmistress never uses her powers, but gifts them to certain students throughout the course of the game,  each receiving the same set of rules for how they are to be used and studies how they use the powers.

All the players will be normal students or teachers. I npc some staff as well.

Any student who gets transformation powers will receive these rules

1. Use the powers carefully. (Meaning nothing violating site rules OOC)

2. You are not to be discovered to have the powers.

First student will be selected by dice after normal rp has commenced and enough characters are present.

Who would be interested in the creation of such a game. It be extreme NC themed.

All about what I like!

Info: I find that 98% of the time my interest in a story outlasts that of the other party. If you are no longer interested in continuing a story, please let me know promptly so I'm not checking the thread.  Thank you.

Status: Posting a bit slowly due to chaotic schedule, bear with me please.

torawashi

I'd be interested, though more as a transformee than transformer. But I can roll with it. :)

Kathadon

This sounds interesting. Just two questions.

How many people are you looking for? Would the headmistress limit the powers or would she give the students carte blanche on how and what they can transform?

I'd like the challenge of using the powers and keeping them secret.

I would like to be part of the student body.
My ON'S and OFF'S:

I'll do whatever pleases but I'll bleed 'em in the end.

My BDSM test results.

Xillen

*wonders*

The idea is nice, but I'm a little unsure how NC'ish stuff can get, and if that will make stuff uncomfortable for me to play out.

Nazora

Tor: Welcome aboard, if you want to be excluded from the chance of receiving the power I'm flexible that way. But I will need enough people who want a chance to receive it. It would work both ways, as players who want the chance have to be willing to be transformed, though ons and offs will have to be considered for each separate player.

Kathadon:

1. The game will be open, meaning I need many students of varying characteristics to make an interesting school setting. Anyone can enter as long as they post an acceptable character in the character thread with background, personality, appearance, and OOC on and offs. Most of the writers here are highly literate so that should be no problem. If anyone wants to play staff that is great, but those roles will be more limited. I doubt I'll get enough permanent players to fill a college campus, so I will NPC extensively, though NPC's will be lifeless, one line, characters. Playing more than one character is fine as long as the player can post at least every other day and maintain a long term commitment as the plot develops.

2. It depends on the whim of the headmistress, but anything against site rules is off limits and you have to keep the power secret. And, any changes that lead to destruction of school property, or loss of life would be grounds for immediate dismissal from the school as something less than human.

3. Xillen: Well, that you'd be subject to NC transformations is practically a given. As for other NC actions of a sexual nature, it should be worked out between you and the char you are interacting with plus me possibly. I don't think anyone should have to write anything they are uncomfortable with. I might ask both parties if they were willing to fade to black and merely play out the  consequence in some instances, but that would be up to the players.
All about what I like!

Info: I find that 98% of the time my interest in a story outlasts that of the other party. If you are no longer interested in continuing a story, please let me know promptly so I'm not checking the thread.  Thank you.

Nazora

Quote from: Xillen on March 29, 2008, 07:04:37 AM
*wonders*

The idea is nice, but I'm a little unsure how NC'ish stuff can get, and if that will make stuff uncomfortable for me to play out.

The only conflict I can see on your on off list is Public Humiliation, which is a distinct possibility in this story. If you're okay with the chance of being publicly humiliated then it should be fine for you. Everything else on your list should and will be easily avoidable even if you end up a victim.
All about what I like!

Fisk

I am a large man, who gives the appearance of being fat, until you get close and see that all the bulk is really solid muscle.

Xillen

Quote from: Nazora on March 29, 2008, 10:58:30 AM3. Xillen: Well, that you'd be subject to NC transformations is practically a given. As for other NC actions of a sexual nature, it should be worked out between you and the char you are interacting with plus me possibly. I don't think anyone should have to write anything they are uncomfortable with. I might ask both parties if they were willing to fade to black and merely play out the  consequence in some instances, but that would be up to the players.

Unvoluntarily having my shape altered on itself is not a problem to me, though things that could lead from there could be. For example, I wouldn't have a problem being genderchanged into a woman, but I would be discomforted if then a male person or something with a male phallis would force itself on me.

Quote from: Nazora on March 29, 2008, 10:58:30 AMTor: Welcome aboard, if you want to be excluded from the chance of receiving the power I'm flexible that way. But I will need enough people who want a chance to receive it. It would work both ways, as players who want the chance have to be willing to be transformed, though ons and offs will have to be considered for each separate player.

I would certainly enjoy using it.

On that note, is the headmistress immune to the effect itself? If not, how would stuff work out if people did something on her, since it's actually her power?

Nazora

She would be immune, but I'm planning on playing a student not in the running for receiving the power besides the needed NPC's.  I don't think the headmistress would give her powers if she didn't hold the master key, so to speak, and have a form of mind monitoring to keep tabs and make sure her power isn't being abused.

Xillen: Perhaps you could play a teacher. That would make it easier to forbid uncomfortable situation ICly, though if you prefer to play a student I think any other writer should consider your objections OOCly and not bring the scene in that direction without getting your approval first. Both parties need to enjoy what they are doing. It may just mean that you are prevented from being a target in some cases, but that is acceptable.
All about what I like!

Xillen

Well, my Ons/Offs are pretty explicit. If people can stick to it, then there's no problem at all.

Though if you think it would be more reasonable to live up to those Offs if I were a Teacher, then I don't mind.

Teacher = Power = Good :P

Err, I only now saw the extra reply to my first post, and well, public exposure is something I could settle with for the purpose of this story.

Nazora

I seem to have enough interest so I'll start by making a rules/ OOC thread. Then I'll make a character thread and one or two location threads for the game if that is acceptable.
All about what I like!

Fullmetal Ky

Having ran a roleplay forum dedicated to a learning establishment for people with powers, I think this game sounds right up my street. The fullmetal one signs on the dotted line.

Nazora

For those still interested in getting ready. I wrote the rules OOC thread and a character thread. Here are the links.

Welcome, Rules & OOC:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=14040.0

Character Database:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=14043.msg564272#msg564272

I haven't written the actual RP thread yet, It will be a detailed description of the campus + a first post by the Dean.
All about what I like!

Xillen

Do you still want to keep the teacher idea in, or should I roll a regular student?

Nazora

All about what I like!

Elohim

Nazora

I plan on this being an open game that will accommodate many, many players. Though I know quitting will make this a problem as some old characters quit or lose interest or access and new ones join. I'm hoping to find some solutions for this, to make the game run smoothly.
All about what I like!

Nazora

All of this games players are gone and I badly need new players to keep it alive, as multi-person games around here tend to die quick deaths for some strange reason.

It's probably a lot easier to run/play solo games. Enough about that, yes the kink to this game is strange, that doesn't help much, but I can't help it, and I feel this could be a good story.

It just needs some active characters.
All about what I like!

Videospirit

If you want me back I'd be glad to go for it again. I kind of veered away from the last one cause I seemed to be the only one left other than Xillen and you, and than I took a week away from elliquiy >_>.

Nazora

I'd be glad to have you back, you already have an active character. You can continue from where you left off or move ahead in the time line, all up to you.
All about what I like!

Xillen

I'm... having a bit of trouble being active for the time being. I wanna help out and will do my best, but don't expect too much for me for the time being :S

Nazora

Quote from: Xillen on July 23, 2008, 05:22:09 PM
I'm... having a bit of trouble being active for the time being. I wanna help out and will do my best, but don't expect too much for me for the time being :S

*Nails you to the forum*
All about what I like!

Xillen

Nazora

All about what I like!