What are you listening to right now? (Part 1)

Started by Lirliel, May 17, 2005, 02:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Bliss

Quote from: Joe on May 21, 2008, 10:53:25 AM
Aw, it's your themesong.
*grin* Sure...

Anyway, now I'm listening to Jean Michael Jarre - Oxygene 7
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Lirliel

Within Temptation - The Heart of Everything (Album)
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Bliss

Ghislain Poirier - Blazin' (Modeselektor Remix)
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

The sound of my FRANTIC typing as I enter handwritten posts!

Moondazed

Quote from: Bliss on May 21, 2008, 09:44:55 AM
Econoline Crush - Home

Moondazed turned me on to this band, and they're in regular rotation in my playlist these days!

When I'm trying to escape the overwhelming miasma of my teenager's angst, I turn them up loud and they scratch the itch *giggle*
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Elandra

The droning of the lecturer in my training session....though not nearly as much as I should be listening to him.
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Bliss

Quote from: moondazed on May 21, 2008, 06:51:23 PM
When I'm trying to escape the overwhelming miasma of my teenager's angst, I turn them up loud and they scratch the itch *giggle*

I am fully in favor of itch-scratching. *seeeeerious nodnod*

Aaaanway!

Pearl Jam - Last Kiss
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Sethite

Catatona "She's a Millionarie" I love Cerys voice. Where is she now?
Truly, madly, deeply...

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Bliss

Nine inch Nails - Hurt

what have I become, my sweetest friend?
Everyone I know goes away in the end.
But you could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you fall...
I will make you hurt
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

HairyHeretic

Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Elohim

Hustler Musik by Lil Wayne

Just switched to

Helicopter by Covenant

Cherri Tart

you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Lirliel

JT good to look at, good to look at between your legs, but his 'singing' nah not so much *Grins* :)

Brainpower - Dansplaat (Dutch Rap :P)
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Bliss

SheDAISY - God Bless The American Housewife
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Lirliel

Kathadon

My ON'S and OFF'S:

I'll do whatever pleases but I'll bleed 'em in the end.

My BDSM test results.

Lirliel

*Applauds*

Paradise City Guns n Roses

Place where I'm from *Grins*

Kathadon

My ON'S and OFF'S:

My BDSM test results.

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Seara

Smells like Teen Spirit- but with a twist as it preformed by Tori Amos.

Kathadon

My ON'S and OFF'S:

My BDSM test results.