News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Some Ideas for Playing

Started by SouthernBelle, February 08, 2006, 02:00:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouthernBelle

I'm a bit of a romantic, though I do love some excitement in my stories.  Here are a couple of ideas.  PM me if any creates interest, or if any might could be tweaked to best suit you.  I'll add more as they come to me.

Hajari, desert princess, has been taken into custody by a "civilized" man who wishes to force her father to cooperate with him in a business venture.  Unlike many of the ladies of the city, Hajari is strong and stubborn while still being regal.  Her beauty is becoming more and more alluring to her captor who finds that he is having trouble controlling himself around her.

Lady Danica Fetterin is the widow of a nobleman who rode off to war and got himself killed.  While still in mourning for the loss of her husband, a stranger rides up, with his entire army behind him, intending to claim the Fetterin land for his own.  The lady is not so willing to give over control to this barbaric man who offends her sensibilities, but her people are beginning to laud him as their savior.  And he is deciding that maybe he wants this hard-headed woman for his own.

Tahiri Anashia

nothing wrong with a bit of romance in a game :D thats for sure...it seems to be something many games lack

SouthernBelle

Some more ideas:

Shade Donnelly has always been a womanizer.  He is young, handsome, wealthy, and generally gets what he wants.  So what will he do when what he wants doesn't seem to want him?  Setting can be medieval/fantasy, contemporary, or sci-fi.

Mordecai loves his horses, but has never had it easy with women.  When a beautiful young girl ends up in his care, how can he resist the temptation her body and innocence offer him?

SouthernBelle

Please, someone come play with me?  :'(  I need some cheering up.  Have to sing at a funeral on V-day  :P

Siegfried

If that isn't the reverse of what this day is meant for I'd like to know what is.  *Brings out blanket and offers shoulder to cry on*

SouthernBelle

-=cuddles up and sighs=-  Yeah... it was not fun... not at all.

Violet Maui

:D I'd be more than willing to play, perhaps the one with Shade? PM me if you're not already too full up on rps.
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me. So tie me up and throw me down, to show me that you like me."

Offs & Ons :: PM if interested!

AutumnFury

Mordecai, eheh. I just finished a book by a 'Mordecai Richler'. Terrible book, wonderful name. :D
"You may be the King, but watch the Queen conquer."

Open to:
Random PMs. Feel like chit chatting? Go ahead and message, if you dare.

SouthernBelle

I do love the name Mordecai... and this particular character is a favorite of mine.

AutumnFury

*Checks time.* Weeeeeelllll... *Kinda wants to play, but can't, but wants to anyway.* O_o;;; Oh dear, indecisions.
"You may be the King, but watch the Queen conquer."

Open to:
Random PMs. Feel like chit chatting? Go ahead and message, if you dare.

SouthernBelle

I have to depart for a bit, but I'll be back for more fun!

SouthernBelle

Werewolf vs. Vampire -- an old concept, but a fun one nonetheless; I enjoy playing lycanthropes and would be interested in a story of conflict and attraction.  PM me if interested.

Cael, a young drow male, has been kept under heel by his mother and sisters for too long.  Now that he's escaped to the Surface, he wants to find a place to belong.  An attractive older drow male catches his eye, but what happens when the submissive elf falls into the clutches of an aggressive and dominant partner?  Will Cael concede his fate?

Creeper

Quote from: SouthernBelle on March 15, 2006, 01:54:57 PM
Cael, a young drow male, has been kept under heel by his mother and sisters for too long.  Now that he's escaped to the Surface, he wants to find a place to belong.  An attractive older drow male catches his eye, but what happens when the submissive elf falls into the clutches of an aggressive and dominant partner?  Will Cael concede his fate?

What sort of 'Agressive, Dominant Partner" are we talking about? Another drow or a surface critter?
Ons and Offs, yo: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4370.0

Too tired to post Wednesday night. Posts on Thursday!

SouthernBelle

The older drow male that he is attracted to

Creeper

Ons and Offs, yo: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4370.0

Too tired to post Wednesday night. Posts on Thursday!

SouthernBelle

Vandren

Quote from: SouthernBelle on March 15, 2006, 01:54:57 PM
Werewolf vs. Vampire -- an old concept, but a fun one nonetheless; I enjoy playing lycanthropes and would be interested in a story of conflict and attraction.  PM me if interested.

Would you be interested in this on a larger scale (not one-on-one)?  I've been tossing that sort of idea (plus demons, spirits, witches, etc.) around for a while now and might be up to running such a game/board.
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

SouthernBelle

I would enjoy getting involved in a game that involved more than two, yes :)

Vandren

Quote from: SouthernBelle on March 20, 2006, 12:31:48 PM
I would enjoy getting involved in a game that involved more than two, yes :)

In that case, I just started one up at:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=188.0
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

SouthernBelle

Do I need to submit my character to you first and then post it after it's accepted?

Vandren

Quote from: SouthernBelle on March 20, 2006, 02:16:14 PM
Do I need to submit my character to you first and then post it after it's accepted?

I'd prefer that, just to ensure something vaguely resembling balance between the characters.  :)

SouthernBelle

Vandren

Cool!  I look forward to seeing what you come up with.  :)

SouthernBelle

I've got an itch to bring out one of my introverted boys with hidden homosexual desires.  One in particular, a sweet half-elven bard, needs to be shown that it's all right to suck a cock or take one for the team!  If there is any interest in showing him the ropes, perhaps even tossing in some unexpected romance, let me know.

SouthernBelle

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=3945.0

If anyone would be interested in starting something similar to this with me since Hannibal had to take his leave of absence (and will be missed horribly!), I would be willing. I would even be willing to play Lessien in something, if anyone would like to have a go at the warrior wench :)