Obscure Anime Request: Iria (L4 DomF)

Started by Teke, February 14, 2012, 10:43:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teke

So, I've probably had this craving ever since I saw Iria: Zeiram the Animation, probably more than a decade ago.  I've brought it up to a few people when discussing fandoms before, but no one has been familiar with it.  So, I bring it forth to the general population in hopes that we can bring it to life, whether or not you are actually familiar with it at all.

For those who have no idea what Iria is, she's a young bounty hunter who while apprenticing under her brother, got caught up with this mostly indestructible being called Zeiram, who kills her brother and his partner. As with all good guys(people?), she eventually is able to stop Zeiram.

Anyway, that doesn't really matter as I have no intentions of playing Zeiram or anything out of the story itself.  I'm really just wanting to play against Iria.  In the anime, she's young, headstrong, rather reckless, and very much a tomboy.  I'd pretty much hope for the same as Iria has hunted down and captures her next bounty, my character. Cliche or not, the idea would be that as a lone hunter, Iria has a few unscratched itches that she decides to use her bounty to scratch, to the point of maybe even deciding to not turn him in, but keep him around for a while?

The setting is a futuristic sci-fi one, and she had numerous gadgets and cool things like a, Star Wars-like land speeder, gliding foil, various explosives and weapons, and I believe a grapple shooter like Batman. Anyway, any of these would be welcome flavor and anything additional sci-fi like would be more than welcome to add to the scenes.    I'm really hoping someone bites on this, but won't be surprised if no one even knows what I was referencing to begin with.

Here's to hoping though!  Feel free to PM or leave a message here! Thanks!
A&A