Dizzy-P's Story Ideas

Started by DizzyP, April 15, 2009, 09:04:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DizzyP

Click the names for links to the Character's pages to get a better idea of them.

Gravity Girl - The idea here is that somebody finds out that Gravity Girl's elite family has been paying criminals to commit crimes to that their daughter could publicly beat them and preserve her family's image.  Gravity Girl and the general public have no idea this is going on.  How this goes it up to you.  (VAN possible)

Neela and Kamala - Two Indian Twins with GID (Gender Identity Disorder)  Come over from England to work in Hollywood as Hair and make up artists.  I figure they meet some big movie start or a Director offered them a role in the movie for something in return. (VAN possible, twins are mostly into men.)

Rebelette - Being a Super hero mean managing your celebrity as well as doing heroic work.  People wont want to be saved by people with bad reputations.  Some super heroes make sure that they have a good standing with the public and some just don't give a damn.  Rebelette finally decides to try and fix her image by publicly dating a black super hero.  How the Black hero acts is up to the Roleplayer.  How they get along depends on the characters interacting.  (VAN-E possible)  Taken by cclayjr

Dizzy Petrivich -  Really an open Lesbian book.  She has abandonment issues due to her girlfriend and every one else avoiding her when she fell out of the closet.  Also can do an RP where her parents attempt to send her to straight camp.  (You know like "But I'm a Cheerleader"  Love that movie)  Or something with The L word.  Namely the episode with the Turkish oil wrestling.  Always wanted to RP that story arc where Dizzy intervenes.(VAN possible Dizzy is a Lesbian.  Sorry men but you have no chance with her sexually.)

OOC Note: And just because you don't see a paragraph up here for a character doesn't mean They aren't available for play.  I have an entire website of characters I have created that are all available.  (Except for Panda because she is 14)  So red through and reply or PM me with any ideas for stories you would wanna play.  I also have a blog for it so when there are updates and new characters, you'll be notified.

Also, please PM me with any errors and typos you find on the site, it's something i work hard on and I like to keep it as functional and easy to use as possible.

On that note, any one know how to put a JavaScript object in place of a flash object using HTML?

Lindra

Neela and Kamala sounds like a really intriguing story that I would like to play.  I'm also interested in what way the GID plays a role. In general, you can PM me, I'm interested. :)
The heart warps everything around it. Where nothing is, emptiness itself is twisted, its features distorted beyond all recognition. -Shelley Jackson

Ons & Offs - A & As

FM

The Dizzy idea interests me.  I can play as a female.  I have a character...

DizzyP

*kicks topic back up*  Added OOC notes.