Come have some fun with me, Please! {11/28/23}

Started by Nitro, November 28, 2023, 03:22:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitro

Hi!!!
Hello It is a pleasure to meet you! I am so happy you took time to take a look at my thread.
Let's see I am a open person and tend to enjoy building a story as I go. Planning it out and know what is going to happen is not very fun for me.
I am easy to talk to so if you ever have questions or concerns come talk to me, lets work it out.
I am a submissive or a bottom how ever you wanna think about it. I do tend to play Male and Female roles.
I have a lot of kinks too many to list here and well very little offs.

Craving!
For my female roles - Pregnancy, Lactation, Prostitution, Drugs, Abuse, Drama, Twists in the story, Plot with some smut, Slice of life, Non Anime or drawing pics.
For my male roles - CBoy, Femboy, Abuse, Drugs, Slice of life, Twists, Each playing multiple characters, Prostitution, Rape, Forced, Homeless, Non anime or drawing pics.

The color pink is for the girl idea and the blue is for the boys.
My Ideas
----------
I would love to play a female that is basically trailer trash and her husband is abusive they live in a one bedroom rundown trailer. They have one kid already and she is pregnant with another. He uses her to make money but she is also on some kind of check that he tends to take for his own habit. I would love for someone to play her husband.
As for my boy character I am open to ideas.