The Witch and the King [MUL]

Started by MagicalPen, December 27, 2008, 03:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

The Witch and the King

It is often said that a Queen rules every King. This could not be any truer when speaking about King Oswald, only that his 'Queen' is really a witch who has put a spell on him. This Witch had long been his secret lover, posing as a simple serving girl. It was all part of her plan, you see, to go unwatched in the Castle. Slowly she weaved her spell over him and he all but ignores his real Queen now, seeking the warmth of the serving girls bed rather then hers. It is there, after love making when he is most susceptible, that she whispers things into his ears, things that he can not refuse. Once a gentle, kind ruler, he know rules with an Iron fist.

His son is not ignorant of his fathers meandering ways and grows jealous of the serving girl that his father always spends time with, wanting her for himself, seeing her in secret. He knows full well what the wrath of his father means. He is the Heir to the Throne, though many years away from being able to claim it. He has a trusted adviser and friend, but little does he know that this 'adviser' is really a Wizard whom has given him trinkets that protect him from the consuming spells of the Witch. The Wizard works in secret, not revealing his presence to the Witch/ServingGirl and he seeks to undermine her every attempt. What no one knows is that he has been having an affair with the Queen, and seeks to restore power in her name.

Characters Needed:
The Witch/ServingGirl
The Queen
The Wizard/Adviser
The Prince

Please respond here if interested.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

MagicalPen

*bump* No one interested in a little Political Intrigue, back-room affairs, power-mongering, and an intricate network of lies?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Max

Have never been very good at lies or intrigue, but the idea of playing the Prince does seem interesting.
"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new

Clio

I would love to play the witch or the queen. Let me know how you'd like for me to audition, or if you still have them open.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

MagicalPen

So far you're the first two to respond!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Guess I'll close this idea. Try and pull it off as  a 1-on-1 instead.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Rhoswen

aww, too late it looks to have seen this by the time I did ...well if you see this post I coudl play a servant seeing that you have a possible queen or witch....chuckles...I can be what ever you propose....or is left to be.
Hithaear Annuieleni