Demon the Fallen

Started by GoldenChild, February 20, 2006, 05:41:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoldenChild

I have always found that game to be one of the best in the old serie that White Wolf published... and given this place I would say the game fit very good too.

Anyone that is up to run one?

Ajoxer

I quite enjoy the game, and would be interested in playing, but sadly, I'm not feeling up to GMing...
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

Natalie C. Barney

I can role-play a demon? I'm in but no rules for it.
"Why should a woman dress like the enemy."
Natalie Clifford Barney

D&D Shadows & Shades: ~Yeskarra, Bard~
Serenity-Tales of the Chasseur ~Saranii Jannu, Registered Companion~

BigBlackGamer

I'm not familiar with the ruleset...but if the demons need any human females to prey upon, I can bring in a character or two.

Natalie C. Barney

Well I know the White Wolf systems I just don't have those rules myself.
"Why should a woman dress like the enemy."
Natalie Clifford Barney

D&D Shadows & Shades: ~Yeskarra, Bard~
Serenity-Tales of the Chasseur ~Saranii Jannu, Registered Companion~

ZK

I own the entire Demon: The Fallen series (minus the ToJ material involving Lucifer returning).

I could help with the game, but, I don't know about hosting it since I'm going to run Shadowrun and my hands will be full. But if anyone else out there has the system and needs help to run, I'll give my hand. ^^
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."