IWantYouAndYouWantMeBabeThereAintNothingBetter ((AAA111 and Kaiser Maverick))

Started by AAA111, June 16, 2010, 10:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

"You know your so cute but so difficult. SOmehow I love you" She smiles as she giggles and plays with his hair.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She giggles as they make out for a few minutes then she stands up out of breath.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

"I saved up enough money working at the restaraunt. we can go house shopping after the wedding."

AAA111

She smiled as she got up putting her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. SHe giggled. "I knew I loved you for a reason" She laughed.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"Me feisty nah. Just in love with you and feeling kind of clingy but not the sexual clingy" She giggles.

Kaiser Maverick

"Mmmm any clingy is good for me. And sexy clingy comes after the wedding." he smiled and winked

AAA111

She giggled. "I have to call Mikey and tell him the good news..or we could drive to visit them?" She grins wide giving him the puppy dog eyes. They live about 4 hours away and its a Monday night.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"I wanna visit them and see Mikey, Renee, and Luke.." She smiles as she hugs him.

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

She decides to text Mikey. "Heyyy your getting some visitors tonight..see you soon favorite brother :-)"

(i figure if mikey has to answer that maybe um you could play mikey..if its not that is fine too)

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111