After a Male writer

Started by Blonde, February 18, 2013, 04:56:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blonde

I am looking for a new partner to create some form of adventure RP that includes not only lust and desire, but also good story development and good strong characters.

Rebellion in Rome
Something based on the Spartacus rebellion, involving slaves that fight in his army. Your character would be a Gladiator who is fighting for freedom and to sack Rome. My character would be a slave, who is more than capable of fighting and is feral by nature. Or perhaps she is a slave, trained to fight by your character. I can play as the more submissive style, or a feisty female, which ever you'd prefer.

Medieval Ventures
This would be something involving fighters in a medieval quest. Perhaps against a foreign invader, or go for a dark fantasy element and use a big bad character. Or maybe just a rebellion against a tyrant King. Your character could be a feral warrior, a Knight or something of the sort. In this I will play as a feral hunter from a clan, a fighter who is very skilled with the bow.

Affairs of Court
Something involving the matters that went on at the court of the King. Seduction lies and deceit will all be included. Perhaps a Bad-Boy duke has taken a liking to the Princess? Perhaps the King has set his sights on an already betrothed woman? Options are endless, and we can use a real King or make up our own.
More will be developed by whoever is interested, just message and we can discuss :)

On&Off's | Request Thread NewestV.1 && V.2 | Visual Index | Gif Index