[Interest Check] The Maid RPG

Started by Wintercat, May 04, 2011, 12:15:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wintercat

Well either way, I need to see how many are actually ready and with what characters? That is, ready and still interested at least. Don't know if we've lost someone along the way.

For an Interest check I figured might just be forgotten after a while, this got a lot of attention. Positive surprise, have to say.
I've taken the Oath of The Drake. Remind me of it if you think I act against it.
A&A

Maric

Really, I need to know how often I'd have to post.  If this is going to be a once-a-day kind of a thing, I don't really have room in my life for another one of those unless I'm heavily interested.  If it's just going to be once every few days, then I'll probably roll up a maid.

Wintercat

@Maric:

Thank you for the interest, the thread was to check if there was interest to a maid game at all to begin with and it seems to have got on the move and flowing to life already. Curious to see where it leads but its been waiting a few people a while and hence I've been trying to see how many are along and aboard at the time.

Seeing how a general game is a Master + 2-4 maids, it seems like this one will be a lively game with a Master, Butler, and several maids already. I'm actually very curious to see how it turns out but the things are in the players hands too, I am trying to help out mostly.
I've taken the Oath of The Drake. Remind me of it if you think I act against it.
A&A

minerva7790

I've edited my character sheet post with a not-so-brief character bio! Sorry, being verbose isn't really my strong point. :P
'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

ExisD

I'm ready to begin whenever everyone else wants to. Going to be adding a bio in later today if Zaer is ok with the Master being the lover from her past, it makes sense given the revenge roots roll.

Zaer Darkwail

Yeah, I am fine me beign the ex-lover. But how come I do not recognize you then and wonder why your maid :P. Magical alteration of appearance?

ExisD

Well metal hair and eye colors are hardly natural so I think that would work.

Zaer Darkwail

Yay, I got two maids and both are after master for sake of revenge :P.

Wintercat

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on May 08, 2011, 02:34:02 PM
Yay, I got two maids and both are after master for sake of revenge :P.

He better be one smooth talker to charm those maids or it could be a rather sad, quick end to a tale.

Then again, if it goes like anime does, it could end up in a bit of a stalemate between the two girls as they argue who gets to kill him, who knows. Either way, it should not be boring.

Who knows, perhaps the Butler's presence is keeping them in line, for now.

Anyhow, are people feeling ready to start up sometime soon ?
A&A

ExisD

Actually, when re-reading things I don't think that back story idea made sense. The master doesn't seem to be the stalker type. Either way I updated my previous stats post and would like to begin soon.

Zaer Darkwail

Ahaa I see, I am not sure what the tTragic Love (Stalker Damage) exactly means. I thought it means you as maid stalks the master :P.

Wintercat

Its more of a 'someone stalked her, creeping her out, causing trouble trusting people' perhaps. But, up to interpretation by people.

Either way, I will try and get the game going sometime soon, along this week at some point it would be good to give it a try.
A&A

fallensaviour

yes...i hope our storyteller hasnt forgotten about us

Wintercat

I have not forgotten, but between starting another game a short time ago, getting a bit sick, and losing my notes for the Maid RPG for a while, I had reasons to not rush into it. I got my hands on the notes and will be posting the game's starting thread within next 3 hours time when I got my head sorted out and the medicine for headache kicks in.

It likely wont be a great start, but it will be a start. I'll link the thread here as soon as its up.
A&A

Wintercat

The game has launched,

You can find the In Character Thread HERE.

Out of Character Thread is not yet done, but will be put up sometime soon.
A&A

Kunoichi

I'm certainly still in, if there's room. ^^; Will there also be a thread for us to put up character sheets?

Zaer Darkwail

Just note I posted my first thread. I gave master's schelude and duties for maids/butlers. Up to you guys decide who does what.

minerva7790

Yay, duties! A question, however. Are we supposed to decide IC or OOC what each maid/butler does? Yuka volunteers to clean the master's bedroom so she can place some poison on his pillow. :P
'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

ExisD

I would also like that one answered, also how long has each of us worked there or is that our choice as players? Lydia can handle driving and slaying.. I meant what? After all accompanying would be too obvious.

Zaer Darkwail

I think you can agree on these things OOC wise. I think butler is eldest servant around and rest maids have been acquired reason or other over the years. Some new and some had been orphan adopted lil girls trained in the house as maids.

But ofc you can post IC wise your morning meeting where you decide who does what. After all maids can grow bored on their duties so they sometimes swap duties around. Example one maid does one week gardening work and next week other maid does it.

Wintercat

Quote from: Wintercat on May 13, 2011, 01:46:38 PM
The game has launched,

You can find the In Character Thread HERE.

The new Out of Character Thread HERE is also waiting for posts now. Making the last one, to store characters.

All ready characters, please post your character sheets to the Characters Thread.
A&A