A Ninjas Needs (looking for interested females)

Started by IamNinjaman, January 16, 2010, 11:52:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IamNinjaman

Right now I only have one idea but I promise the list will grow. Also if you want to change something about the RP or want to try a different one with me, don't hesitate to PM me.

It never pays in Chicago.

A new detective has set up shop in Chicago. He hardly gets any of the big cases but makes just enough to pay for rent by helping rich people find their lost pets or spy on their spouses, until the Chicago PD ask for his assistance in a murder where he meets a very beautiful police officer who is the lead investgator, who doesn't appreciate the fact they hired him to help on her case and he really doesn't like how she treats him like garbage for being a private eye and "not minding their own business". However they begin to develop feelings while in the middle of the case, which may interfer with the case.

Anyone interested?

IamNinjaman

No rest for the chained.
For many years two different kingdoms, The Azuria kingdom and the Celestia kingdom, have been fighting for so long, nobody can remember how it was started. However one day the  Celestians captured an Azurian general while on a march to the capital. Now he waits for the interrogator to arrive, who is a very well decorated  and beautiful interrogator at that. She has known no failure in life or in military duty. Will she be able to face the idea that the general will not tell her what she wants to know or will the general fail in his duty? 

IamNinjaman

Amongst light and shadow

Its modern day and an assassin has made a famous woman politician a target. However a previous assassination attempt from a idiotic assassin has caused her to go into hidding. The assassin has finally found her, but will he be able to kill her?

IamNinjaman

Tango Squad.

This one is in the near future around 2020. It is about a special forces squad who specialize in stopping rogue countries from starting a nuclear war, but either destroying bases that house wmds, or use drugs and other form of illegal materials to fund their operations. Recently Johnathan Harker, a new addition to the squad, starts attracting the attention of the captain of the squad and is worried that she will jeopardize the missions from now on. How will it turn out?

IamNinjaman

A bosses seductuon

In this one the male character works for a tough as nails boss in a large company as her personal assitant. She always treat the guy like dirt and always complains on how he needs to work harder even though he hasn't had a vacation for over four since he began working for her. However when he brings his new girlfriend to a christmas party the boss grows a bit jealous becaue she realizes she may have feelings for him. Will she do qnything to win his heart or will she destroy his relationship with his new girlfriend?

IamNinjaman

A bug in the system
Several years have past in the gaming world and someone has mastered v.r. technology and created a MMO that is bigger than World of Warcrat. The technology allows someone to feel evrything in the game, but something has gone wrong and now one of the players and he can't log off. Will anyone be able to save him.
(heavily inspired by the .hack series.) really want to try this one :)

IamNinjaman

Stars Beyond
Here a Captain of a special forces space ship recruts his 2nd in command and recruits one of the best who is one of the most beautiful woman he has ever seen, but his training doesn't allow him to react to her beauty, but will the 2nd in command find him attractive and risk their carrer to show her feelings to him while on a mission?

IamNinjaman

Stylish Hunters
This is inspired by one of my favorite animes and video games Devil May Cry, but is in a different world.

In modern day New York City, demons are trying to turn it into there new home, however humans and demons having been fighting for so long it has become a stalemate. However a demoness is slowly taking control of New York and humans are living in fear of her. Than a man entered the city fighting her demons, helping the humans take back the city.

IamNinjaman

I saw this in another group and I kind of want to try it.

Here the female lead is a madam in a pleasure house and she needs a personal slave and wants a man for that. So she goes to a black market auction to where she sees the male lead and instantly bids for his and wins.