Waxing Rhapsodic [UN] - Volunteers and Buyers welcome! Come browse our Gallery!

Started by Esoteric Myobi, February 22, 2010, 02:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saerrael

Esoteric Myobi

Hmm...yea it seems that way. I'm actually not sure if Remiel is interested or not since he basically just stepped in to look for the naked women...If Azrael is interested we shall make him the last player and I'll put up a closed notice =)

Still waiting on completed profiles before I make the game thread though. ^^;

Saerra...if you place your halo juuust right on your chest, it'll hide your perky nipples at least and then you can use your hand for the bottom ;)

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Azrael

*spouts a massive anime nosebleed and topples rigidly backwards in slow motion* @.@
Non-binary, sometimes femme-ish, fae tiger.

Kunoichi

A-and that's why this Kunoichi always wears a scarf. ^^;

*is still barely managing to keep herself partially covered*

And Myo, I definitely know that Dan wants to participate.  It's just taking him a little time to make an actual profile, is all.

Esoteric Myobi

Current Players:

Staff - Esoteric Myobi, Kunoichi

Volunteers - Angel Fire, Lady Kitsune, Cassiopeia, Saerra, Aether

Interested Players in need of Character Profiles:

BCdan, aymelekT, Ryuka Tana, Remiel (?)

I'm assuming that BCdan, Ryuka Tana, and Remiel will want to be a part of the staff. I know that aymelekT is aiming for a subject...so if this is the case our finished product (so far) will look like this:

Staff - Esoteric Myobi, Kunoichi, BCdan, Ryuka Tana, Remiel

Volunteers - Angel Fire, Lady Kitsune, Cassiopeia, Saerra, Aether, aymelekT

I'm actually not really counting myself as a part of the 'staff' perse since I'll mostly be...directing. So should we make the staff and volunteers an even six and six? If so, we can take on two more players for staff.

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Kunoichi

No, I think it would be more realistic to have more volunteers than staff, at first.

Plus, we also have to take into account the fact that many of the volunteers will wind up becoming staff...

Esoteric Myobi

That's true. I'm thinking that this can probably turn into a game where new people can easily join...as volunteers anyway.

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Saerrael

Quote from: Esoteric Myobi on February 25, 2010, 09:58:52 PM
Hmm...yea it seems that way. I'm actually not sure if Remiel is interested or not since he basically just stepped in to look for the naked women...If Azrael is interested we shall make him the last player and I'll put up a closed notice =)

Still waiting on completed profiles before I make the game thread though. ^^;

Saerra...if you place your halo juuust right on your chest, it'll hide your perky nipples at least and then you can use your hand for the bottom ;)

*Fiddles with her halo*
Ah, well.. not like he hasn't seen it before ;)

Quote from: Azrael on February 25, 2010, 09:59:22 PM
*spouts a massive anime nosebleed and topples rigidly backwards in slow motion* @.@

Ha! You chicken! *snickers*

Azrael

*stares at Saerra* so true...

an RP set around a photography studio then I take it, people posing for pics is that right?  *sidles up to the naked Saerra* >.>

Kunoichi

Azrael

Esoteric Myobi

Well, Azrael you can join as a volunteer. =)

Though if either Ryuka Tana or Remiel decide they would like to be a volunteer then we may have a position available for staff. ^^

Kind of depends on who gets the character profile up first...though I am reserving one staff position for BCdan. So..will take one or two more staff members at most!

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Azrael

so volunteers being in photos and staff taking them?  In principle anyway, I am sure people will move about a bit more

Kunoichi

Azrael

awesome, where are profiles being posted?  so long as nobody objects *strikes artsy photo pose*

Kunoichi

Azrael

Name: Azrael
Staff/Volunteer:  Volunteer
Do you expect to switch sides?: Open to the possibility
Description: (Physical appearance) six foot tall, lean build and slim face with long dark hair, ice blue eyes and broad pure white wings
Personality:  Easy going, laid back, always calm, light hearted and with a good sense of humour.
Other: Azrael is the angel of death and so is lethal and graceful like a dancer.

ManyMindsManyVoices

"Okay, definitely interesting."

Name: Ryuka Tana, usually just called Ryu
Staff/Volunteer: Staff
Do you expect to switch sides?: Unlikely
Description: Long, unkempt dark hair that covers his eyes, which are further hidden away under a pair of dark shades. He is tall and thin, with pale skin and sharp features, and is often considered intimidating. His features are generally hidden under long black clothes, fingerless gloves, and his long hair.

Personality: While he can seem intimidating, he is very kind and friendly once one gets to know him. Sometimes, despite his dark look, he is very playful, almost cat-like. He is very whimsical, changing from dark to happy in seconds. He is also very insightful, often discussing philosophy.

Other: Ryu's mood changes can affect his entire persona, becoming as if an entirely different person. This is reflected in his malleable array of abilities, from True Sight, to manipulation of Fire or Shadows, to a strange ability to create incredible sensations of Pleasure or Pain.
My O/Os * Everyone should read 1/0

This is the Oath of the Drake. You should take it.

Esoteric Myobi

Alright everyone, I have made an OOC Thread that we can all happily spam away on. (Though all the spam on here is definitely helping to bring other players in as well...so we should come back and poke this thread from time to time O:))

I've posted up everyone's profiles by quoting, and just removed a few things here and there. Basically just the comments that had been attached to the profile I took off. Also, Saerra, I changed your profile a bit by making your images into links instead so that it didn't take up so much room, hope that's okay? If not, I'll just change it back. =)

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Saerrael

Of course it's okay, dear. I have that profile in my O/Os, for one. ;P
I also see you had a problem with linking the Nexus image. They do that >.> *mutter mutters*

Esoteric Myobi

Okay, moved us to NC Exotic Freeform Big groups...since I wasn't sure if we'd get more players in the future or not and how many posts we'd rack up (since I'm not really expecting super long posts for this game due to it being mostly light hearted fun...aka no need to rack your brains like mad)

Here is the new link (I've also modified my last post)

OOC

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Lady Kitsune

Oh no, I just realized we were naked.  *sprouts her tails to hide her lovely parts*

Must be in need of sugar if I'm this ditzy.

Oooo, off to the OOC placey!
I am working on it, I swear!

Aether

This has to be the coolest spawning ever for an rp I have witnessed.  What a fun way to carry the zany spontaneity of an afternoon worth of shout boxing onwards and making it a breathing and full on incarnation of random coolness!

Does the happy dance

Remiel

Hey, I can do either staff or volunteer...I'm easy.

Er, that is...I'm flexible.

Er, that is...I'll do anything.

I'll just...shut up now. -_-;

Cassiopeia