Challenge of the Heart-SPY thriller!! F looking for M

Started by Verasaille, June 11, 2015, 10:53:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verasaille

I have decided to issue a challenge for this rp. I want a deep, long lasting role play that will challenge both of us to do our best. It's not just about me. I want to see you incorporate your story to the fullest.

Taken for now. But still open to any other stories of a similar vein or something new.!

Here is my idea:

Angeline Volaire
Age 24
CIA operative undercover

Her mission had been classified to only three people in the entire world. The President, the head of the CIA, and (YC) her husband.

Angel was highly qualified for this mission. Intensely loyal to her husband and her country. The two of you were working this mission together. Deep undercover in a South American city (or where ever you think it might better fit), your mission was to investigate the almost unheard of possibility that a bio tech facility was not only active, but mass producing toxins that could potentially wipe out an entire country.

She is a bio tech, her knowledge of science and medicine was unsurpassed. She is beautiful and caring. She loves your character and trusts him unconditionally.

Your character is a spy with an almost uncanny ability to get things done no matter what the circumstances. You can make him have qualities James Bond would envy. Invent every gadget you like and have the ability to out maneuver MacGuyver.

So what could go wrong, you say? She has been kidnapped and even though she is now in the heart of the bio tech facility you are both supposed to be investigating, they have done the unthinkable. She has been injected with a mind altering drug. Hallucinatory and insidious it has erased a great deal of her memories. Through the use of hypnosis and conditioning she is now working for the very people who are planning on a world coup.

This is a big organisation. They not only have backing of some of the wealthiest people in the world through corporations that are hidden in legal red tape making it impossible to get names, they have a virtual army of high tech agents.

Your mission, should you accept it, is to destroy C.H.A.O.S. the organisation and to get your wife back. Oh yes, she will be working against you every step of the way. She also thinks she is in love with Gordon Welker, the head of CHAOS.

Mission: Impossible or a 007 type spy mission. Together we can make it epic. The smut will be there. They will send agents to try and stop you. Sexy dangerous agents and lots of fun will ensue.

Interested? Send me a PM with your character details and some ideas how you would like this to play out. A picture and a detailed character personality is expected. I want to see some imagination here. No one liners, no going literally against all my O/O's (though some of that can happen to npcs in the course of the rp, just not to my character). A steady post schedule of once a week is expected. If you do post more often I will love you long time!!
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.