AndyZ may run Scion

Started by AndyZ, October 22, 2011, 07:29:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyZ

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scion_(role-playing_game)

http://wiki.white-wolf.com/whitewolf/index.php?title=Scion

Lately I've been having the urge to try to run a Scion game.  I don't usually try to run more than one game at a time, but I've got a few ideas and want to see if there'd even be interest.  I have a few ideas but may just end up running one of the oneshots if all else fails.

I've never run Scion, but I've run all sorts of White Wolf games, including Exalted, so I can probably handle it.

House Rules I'm thinking so far:

Legend 2.  Legend can't be further bought with BP or XP, but will be rewarded during major events to keep the entire group at the same level. 

Epic Perception will be used to apply automatic damage successes to firearms and crossbows in the same way that Epic Strength is used.

Epic Stamina will allow for strenuous activity for a number of days equal to the autosuccesses, and then a number of hours equal to Stamina+Fortitude, and then further normal rules apply.  I may change this after I see how it goes.

Scent the Divine may be purchased but will not be awarded for free at creation.

Having a 1 in an Attribute indicates a notable deficiency which should be roleplayed.  However, a 1 in a Virtue indicates something which has no particular bearing upon the individual Scion.  For example a Scion with a 1 in Manipulation will be a terrible liar, likely quite gullible as well, but a Scion with 1 in Valor needn't necessarily be a coward.

A Mental DV will be derived from a characters Willpower + Integrity + Legend, halved, round up.

I would like to get people who are able to post at least once a day.  Obviously, this won't be continually possible and emergencies will happen, but I'd appreciate people who can usually do so, rather than get some people who can post several times a day and some people who have difficulty posting more than once a day.

For setting, I'm planning on starting out in a big city, let's call it Newhaven.  It'll be fictional, and if anyone has any particular needs for their character (such as gun control laws), they can let me know and I'll accommodate.

Things decided about Newhaven
Newhaven has one big river that flows through the middle of the city, and is near the coast.  The north side tends to be richer and the south side poorer.

If someone who isn't familiar with system games is interested, I'll see about allowing people in as some sort of mortal or quasi-mortal being like an amazon, ghost or something.  I'm sure somebody will have non-relic Birthrights that they won't mind someone else playing.

If a virtue fits a God fairly well, and the listed one does not, you can swap over without the listed XP penalty.  Be ready to make a case for why the listed one doesn't fit and why the unlisted one does fit.

Alternate rules from the wiki will be considered on a case by case.  Some I will allow, some I won't, mostly based on what's already in the book and trying to follow the spirit of that.

I'm playing with the idea of a type of jewelry which allows mental communication between all those who own those pieces of jewelry, as a one dot Relic.  I may not do this since it makes Telepathy less useful, but it's something that I love to have in games.  Activating it would be a point of Legend for scenelong and work within the range of a city, and send only thoughts that the person wants to send.  If enough people like this idea, let me know and we'll see if it's workable.

If I ask for a roll, it'll be based on the post you just made, and stunt dice may be awarded.  Therefore, it's best to have good posts on everything.

XP will be awarded to everyone at the same rate, and if anyone gets a +3 stunt, I'll give the bonus to everyone.  If anyone feels that this is unfair to give the XP to everyone when someone earns a +3, I can be talked down on that part, but I like it because it keeps everyone rolling in XP.

I'd appreciate if people can post how they spend their bonus points.  It'll make it easier for me to count up their sheets.

Talking with Muse brings up the idea of Elsewhere.  For those who aren't familiar with Exalted, Miyu has a similar thing in her game, which hopefully she won't mind me reusing, though I'll remove it if she is anything but honored: For one dot, a relic can be banished into an extradimensional space at the cost of one Legend.  Pulling it back is a reflexive action.  Similarly for one dot, the weapon can be a tattoo upon the body that can be drawn out for use at the cost of one Legend.

Having duplicate weapons which provide no function beyond aesthetics will not cost extra Legend points.  If you want two swords with identical stats to wield them double-handed, I don't see why that would cost extra points.  Using the example of Donnie Rhodes' guns as my reasoning for this one.

IC Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=122915.0

OOC Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=122865.0

Characters: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=122866.0
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

AndyZ

More rules, which will be added to the first post, but will also be posted here so that people who aren't checking for such things will see them.

If a virtue fits a God fairly well, and the listed one does not, you can swap over without the listed XP penalty.  Be ready to make a case for why the listed one doesn't fit and why the unlisted one does fit.

I'm playing with the idea of a type of jewelry which allows mental communication between all those who own those pieces of jewelry, as a one dot Relic.  I may not do this since it makes Telepathy less useful, but it's something that I love to have in games.  Activating it would be a point of Legend for scenelong and work within the range of a city, and send only thoughts that the person wants to send.  If enough people like this idea, let me know and we'll see if it's workable.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

AndyZ

More rules I'm thinking:

If I ask for a roll, it'll be based on the post you just made, and stunt dice may be awarded.  Therefore, it's best to have good posts on everything.

XP will be awarded to everyone at the same rate, and if anyone gets a +3 stunt, I'll give the bonus to everyone.  If anyone feels that this is unfair to give the XP to everyone when someone earns a +3, I can be talked down on that part, but I like it because it keeps everyone rolling in XP.

Sharon

Keelan

I have the first scion book, the potential to get the others, but have never played... you don't mind a newbie do you?  I have familiarity with Exalted 2, oWoD, and nWoD (essentially everything else White Wolf) if that helps my credibility, and the fact I'm a fast learner.  I'm probably going to play an Artemis, Athena, Thor, or something that would let her be fairly physical and/or intelligent Scion.  Still working out the details, but I hope you'll be fine with me playing in the game.

One question: how sex-lenient will this game be?  Will we have to worry about NC or EX?  Is sex allowable at all, occasionally, alternate thread?  Just curious since it's a group game, and I'm not interested in participating in sex scenes involving male characters.  If someone else does that's perfectly fine, I just don't want my girl to be a participant (unless a mood hits me and I feel otherwise of course.)

AndyZ

I don't mind people being new, although I'm not very good at teaching.  Sharon's new as well.

If people don't want the game going any further than BDSM, that's fine with me also.  People can let me know how they want things to be in that regard.

I don't have any problems with sex being in the game.  I could make a separate thread for it if people wanted, although if that's done, it would imply that people have snuck off to a private place.  Part of the usefulness for having it all on one thread would be if people want the risk of others locating them.

If players have hard Offs, though, that's fine and they won't be pushed against, so long as I'm informed.

To summarize, I tend to be pretty flexible on all such things.  My other game is in Extreme, but that's more based on the nature of the inherent gore of zombies getting chopped into pieces.  This game probably won't follow that pattern, although it might if people want that.

Right now we have one person who doesn't want to any sort of sexual aggression from male characters, and that will be respected, though if we have people who do want to be molested, I'll put the game in NC or such and just only do things to that one.

Keelan

I can agree with the 'no sexual aggression from males,' obviously; on the off chance I'm in the mood for men, my gal would be the dominant one (femboys are fun in that regard...).  Being 'molested' can be a fun if playful groping, even by men, but anything further I require talk before hand (permission, in essence).

And I do agree with the way you'll handle sex in-game; keeping it in one thread would be best given that scenario.  Some DM/GM/STs feel it 'bogs down' the game, hence my asking.

Also, since you mention it... I would say NC-Exotic, 'cause sometimes my gals tend to like it dubiously rough, or pseudo-NC.  However, if the other players do not like this, then I will be fine to stick to their limits instead if it would make them uncomfortable otherwise.  Tying into that, how does everyone feel about hermaphrodites, transexuals, futanari, and exotic mythical creatures and/or tentacle creatures in sexual situations?  Just wanting to clarify limits is all.

And how many people are you looking for in this game, out of curiosity?

AndyZ

I think requiring permission is E rules, not just my own.

I don't mind people having sex so long as they keep posting.  I've been in too many games lately that die because of one or two people that just stop posting and ruin things for everyone.

As far as for Scions, though, I don't expect too many will be true futanari, although being a hermaphrodite is entirely possible.  I can definitely consider some types of exotic monsters depending on if people have specific things that they'd definitely like to see, especially if someone gets kidnapped.

Oh, and I'd appreciate if people can post how they spend their bonus points.  It'll make it easier for me to count up their sheets.

AndyZ

As far as number of people, 5-7 would be nice, since it'd leave a decent buffer if people drop out or stop posting without any warning.  Then I can just mark people On Hiatus or Idle or whatever until they want to start posting again.  If I only get 3 or 4, I can run with that, but it'd be difficult.

Miyu

I am in as the daughter of Bastet

Sharon

first off I call Dibs on Apollo!

Quote from: Keelan on October 22, 2011, 10:01:00 PM
Also, since you mention it... I would say NC-Exotic, 'cause sometimes my gals tend to like it dubiously rough, or pseudo-NC.  However, if the other players do not like this, then I will be fine to stick to their limits instead if it would make them uncomfortable otherwise.  Tying into that, how does everyone feel about hermaphrodites, transexuals, futanari, and exotic mythical creatures and/or tentacle creatures in sexual situations?  Just wanting to clarify limits is all.

I am okay with the game being in NC.

As for your question Keelan- I am good with everything that you have listed. I don't mind trying something new. I may even put it in my On and Character thread. I call it ON because there really is no Off on that page *Laugh*

AndyZ

The game will likely be in NC-Exotic unless anyone objects.

Depending on if I get ideas when things start, though, I may stop things when folks hit Demigod, that being a pretty nice stopping point if all else fails.  But, we'll see how things go.

avorae

I would love to join this game if at all possible.
Life is a hard game but the rewards are sweet if you know where to look.

AndyZ

Quote from: avorae on October 23, 2011, 06:25:01 PM
I would love to join this game if at all possible.

So long as you can post at least once a day, I'd love to have you.

avorae

I should be able to manage that...

AndyZ

So far I have Miyu wanting to play a Scion of Bastet, and Sharon wanting to play a Scion of Apollo.  How about the rest of you?

Keelan

Trying to decide between Vidar, Thor, and Baron Samedi... leaning towards the first one and making her a cop, detective, or possibly ex military, definitely a skilled unarmed combatant any way I spin it.  I'd only be starting out with Jotunblud and Justice though in that case; the rest would go to Epic Attributes...

Keelan

Pardon the double-post, but how do you want us to make the sheets?  Email PDFs to you?  Make ones using BBCode?

AndyZ

Ah, yeah, Vidar's one of the ones that get ripped off powers-wise.  If you choose him, you can feel free to put all the rest into epic attributes.  As a god of vengeance, I can also understand if you want to swap out one of the Aesir virtues for Vengeance, and won't penalize your XP for it.

Double-posts don't bother me for OOC stuff because it makes it easier to tell when someone's posted than when someone just edits their post.  I've been known to miss stuff because I only check the version e-mailed to me.

It doesn't really matter to me how I get the sheets, but I would recommend something that can be posted on here in order to let everyone be able to read through them.  Unless people want to keep their stuff private, which is acceptable, though I don't really know why someone would want that since you'll be working as a team.

Keelan

Yeah, I'll go with Vidar, and the setup that way is great; Vidar is 'better than' the rest of the Aesir in every way by the description in-book, and the Epic Attributes like that help show that... works for me :3  And I'll probably swap 'Expression' for 'Vengeance', since it DOES fit much better.

I made a char sheet for Exalted 2 in BBCode, so I'll try and modify it and if it looks good, i'll post the skeleton of the sheet on here for everyone to use if they so choose. 

AndyZ

Whatever works ^_^

My style of GMing works primarily on that I try to make sure that all the players are reasonably balanced against each other.  I don't mind if all the players therefore become superlatively powerful in comparison to the rest of the world.  I can always just have stronger NPCs ^_^

Oh, and alternate rules from the wiki will be considered on a case by case.  Some I will allow, some I won't, mostly based on what's already in the book and trying to follow the spirit of that.

avorae

I am thinking of going with Amaterasu of the Amatsukami. I am not sure what role to fill as of yet as it depoends on what the other two are going with though I am thinking more of grease monkey.

AndyZ

I recommend everyone having at least a little combat expertise, but it's not required by any means.  A grease monkey could certainly work, especially if you have lots of driving skill and can help everyone get around.

Anyone thinking of getting the telepathy relic that I initially suggested?  I'll call it acceptable if at least three people want to purchase it.  Basically, the common factor will be a sliver of a diamond, whether it's kept on a ring, necklace or whatever.

avorae

Quote from: AndyZ on October 24, 2011, 09:36:20 PM
I recommend everyone having at least a little combat expertise, but it's not required by any means.  A grease monkey could certainly work, especially if you have lots of driving skill and can help everyone get around.

Anyone thinking of getting the telepathy relic that I initially suggested?  I'll call it acceptable if at least three people want to purchase it.  Basically, the common factor will be a sliver of a diamond, whether it's kept on a ring, necklace or whatever.

Yea I am going to have a decent drive skill in at least one or two vehicles and a good amount of repair skills. It is something I've never done before so it'll be a different  character for me to try out.

I am thinking of getting that relic myself as it will be easier for her to communicate with the group withiut having to let go of the wheel if need be.

Keelan

I think I might be able to take that relic, considering I'll have a fair amount of extra Birthright dots to spend on things besides Purview Relics.  Not to mention what to spend my BP on... so that makes 2 of us for it

AndyZ

If you want boats, the city of Newhaven will have various rivers going through it and be on the coast.  I'll let you have a plane or helicopter as well if you can justify the cost with your backstory.  Rules for such vehicles are in the Companion, but I can provide them if you need them.

Personally, I'd love for everyone to have the relic if they all want it.  I'm big on allowing easy communication between PCs.  It'd even be a fun way of starting the campaign if all the people who have such things are how they get called together in the first place.

Speaking of, you're free to know each other at the start if you like.  I'd just want to know how much of each other you know in order to allow me an easier time in planning.

I can set up the OOC thread now if people want.

avorae

Naw a palne is a little bit much for her to be starting out. I was thinking along the lines of a boat, a motorcylce, and a car or maybe a van depending on the number of players we have. I might give her some skills in piloting though but she will just rent a plane as needed.

AndyZ

I'll just say that Newhaven has one big river that flows through the middle of the city then.  The north side tends to be richer and the south side poorer.  That'll allow easy boat use ^_^

avorae

I was wondering if this knack would be alright from the Wiki but limited to six specific skills from the chosen catagory... (Control in her case)

Renaissance (Wo)Man
Prerequisite: Star Pupil
This Knack allows the Scion to consolidate their Abilities of Art, Craft, Control and Science into a single Ability. For instance, a Scion who had three dots in Art (Guitar) who took this Knack would suddenly have three dots in all forms of Art. He would pick them up instantly, instinctively knowing how to play the piano, sing, dance, do comedy improv, etc. A Scion who had 4 dots in Science (Biology) would suddenly have equal knowledge in chemistry, astronomy, etc. This Knack can be taken multiple times, each one allowing the character to consolidate a different Ability. If the Ability already has multiple aspects, like a character with 3 dots of Control (Automobile), and 2 dots of Control (Airplane) should discuss the loss of the lesser one with the Storyteller, as with the 10th dot of Animal.

Bloody Rose

Sharon

I work on what I said about sending the PM between me and Keelan to you. If we are still going with what we talked about Keelan?...

AndyZ

In the future, please give links when you give stuff from the wiki.  It makes it easier for me.

I'll allow the Knack.  I was going to say that it only works once per, and that you have to take it multiple times to get mulitple Abilities, but it already says that ^_^

However, because of its purchase, I'll allow you to take Vehicles as a Craft specialty, rather than spreading out into Automotive, Boats and all the others.

Bloody Rose

AndyZ

Already sent a PM to Zarazel to let him know he can hop in.

By the way, Avorae, remember that it's Legend 2 and that Knack has a prereq.  Thankfully, you can still buy extra knacks with bonus points.

Bloody Rose

Any skeletons we have to follow? real pics or anime?

AndyZ

Your character sheet has to be put down in a way that I can understand it and that you can post it on a character thread.  I don't mind if your pictures are drawn or real, but if you don't have a picture, I'd like at least a paragraph describing your character.

Bloody Rose

cool cool, if you need any help with this let me know I will be more than willing to  help ya

AndyZ

Quote from: Zarazel on October 24, 2011, 10:41:52 PM
cool cool, if you need any help with this let me know I will be more than willing to  help ya

Wait, you mean that you'd actually like to run a game?

Bloody Rose

I am the local GM at my tabletop group of friends I was asking if you needed help with anything to let me know

avorae

Quote from: AndyZ on October 24, 2011, 10:36:37 PM
By the way, Avorae, remember that it's Legend 2 and that Knack has a prereq.  Thankfully, you can still buy extra knacks with bonus points.

Yea I was aware of that but seeing as I will not be having a lot of boons anyway it won't hurt me to spend the Bonus points for it.

AndyZ

Quote from: Zarazel on October 24, 2011, 10:44:32 PM
I am the local GM at my tabletop group of friends I was asking if you needed help with anything to let me know

Will do, thanks.  Sorry for misunderstanding.

Quote from: avorae on October 24, 2011, 10:44:52 PM
Yea I was aware of that but seeing as I will not be having a lot of boons anyway it won't hurt me to spend the Bonus points for it.

Understandable ^_^

Bloody Rose

I was thinking a Ares scion

avorae

Yea aside from her PSP I am only going to start out with either Psychopomp or water. Any others she picks up will be based on what happens in game.

OH yea after much deliberation I figured Susano-o fits my concept better than Amaterasu though I can make it work with her. I would just need to figure out how she got psyhcopomp or water for her Purview if i do saty with her.

avorae

Quote from: Zarazel on October 24, 2011, 11:06:29 PM
I was thinking a Ares scion

Hey Z want to team up and hvae our characters know each other from the get go?

Bloody Rose

Sure I guess we could hehe what god are you picking

AndyZ

Zero objection to your having alternate relics to your usual deity so long as you can explain how it happened.

Ares works out great as well ^_^

Bloody Rose

Keelan

Hey, since my gal is likely going to be a Brawl-combat focused character, can I have a relic that enhances her unarmed combat abilities?  Such as increased damage, Acc, or lower speed?  I just would like to know how that would all work out, since I'm the newb to the system...

AndyZ

Brass Knuckles are Accuracy +1, Damage +2B, Defense +1, and Speed 4.  From there you can get relic points to raise Accuracy, Damage, or Defense on a 1 for 1 basis, or to lower Speed down to 3.

How's that sound?

Keelan

Hm... that would work, though I suspect my girl would have a diverse fighting style (think MMA, MCMAP, or Krav Maga), so would I have to say I am striking directly with the brass knuckles or would I be allowed some leniency, especially since there is light and heavy punches as well as clinches in the book?

AndyZ

I'll allow a Relic that, regardless of light or heavy attacks, can add to accuracy, damage, defense, or to drop Speed by a single point.  For another point, you can strike out to [Legend*5] yards, presumably using some sort of chi strike.  For two points, you can add your Legend in dice to any Brawl rolls.

If anyone more experienced feels that any or all of these are out of line, let me know.  We can flesh things out as we go, since I have a lot of people asking for stuff that's not usually in the book.

AndyZ

Though I am curious how people feel about tentacle monsters and the like, now that Keelan suggested it.  I can always throw a few of those into the game if people like the idea.

Keelan

Quote from: Zarazel on October 25, 2011, 01:35:29 AM
I think I will do a thief noticing that Keelan its doing a close combat guy which was my original plan
Girl, but yes, she'll probably be close combat.  Do you mean thief in a literal sense or more D&D rogue?  Illegal activity my girl does not actively condone/participate could be problematic, since she's going to be on the police force and have a fairly notable Vengeance virtue...  not trying to dissuade, just stating my character details that could affect your decision.

AndyZ

My information so far on what everyone wants to do, subject to change:

Avorae: Amaterasu or Susano-o - Grease Monkey Driver
Keelan: Vidar - Cop with lots of Brawl
Miyu: Bastet - Guessing a cat burglar but not 100% on it yet
Sharon: Apollo - Healer/Painter
Zarazel: Aphrodite - Seductress with some ranged combat

Did I miss anyone who's interested?

AndyZ

Also thinking about this.  It may not be required, but if people want to have it, it's there.

I'd like people to post down three things for kinks, three things that they haven't tried but would like to give a shot, and anything that they consider completely off-limits.  I may not even use it, but as plans converge, better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

Bloody Rose

Name: Leyla Lonestar
Kinks: Anything that the moment requires, she has a very open mind when it comes to kinks and don't judge them.
Limits: Gore, Vore, Scat, Bestiality, Watersports
Personality: She is a woman that knows what she wants and when she wants it. Doing whatever it's needed to get what she wants the correct way, she hates leaving things not done and truly hates not having anything neat and clean. She uses sex as a means to a end since she still haven't found a person that would steal her love from her.
Bio: (Waiting on Avorae to coordinate if they meet, so for now I will leave it at blank)

Calling- Thief Seductress
Nature- Perfectionist
Pantheon- Dodekatheon
God- Aphrodite

Attributes:

Physical
Strength- OO
Dexterity- OOO
Stamina- OOO

Social
Charisma- OOO /Epic 1
Manipulation- OOO / Epic 1
Appearance- OOOOO / Epic 1

Mental
Perception- OOO /Epic 1
Intelligence- OOO / Epic 1
Wits- OOO/ Epic 1

Skills

Academics: OOO
*Animal Ken:OO
*Art:
x
Athletics:  OOOO
Awareness: OOOO
Brawl:
Command:
Control:
x
Craft:
x
x
*Empathy:OOOOO
Fortitude:
*Integrity:OOO
Investigation:
*Larceny: OOOOO
Marksmanship:OO
Medicine:
Melee: O
Occult:O
Politics:
*Presence: OOOOO
Science:
x
x
Stealth:OOO
Survival:
*Thrown:

Birthrights
Relic (3)
Beretta (Sleeping Gun, Spend one legend to add a sleeping ability to a shot)
Damage: 3L
Speed- 4
Unlimited Ammo
Relic (3) (Sky, Sun, Psychopomp) (Ring with a rose)

Boons
Arete (1) Larceny
Sun (1) Penetrating Glare
Psychopomp (1) Unerring Orientation
Sky (1) Sky's Grace

Knacks
Charisma- Charmer
Manipulation- Stench of Guilt
Appearance- Perfect Actor
Perception- Spatial Attunement
Intelligence- Language Mastery
Wits- Eternal Vigilance

Virtues
Expression- OOOO
Intellect- OOO
Valor- O
Vengeance- O

Legend
2/4

Willpower
OOOOOOO

Soak
B- 3
L- 2
S
Dodge DV- 4
Parry DV- 4

Bloody Rose

Quote from: Keelan on October 25, 2011, 01:40:19 AM
Girl, but yes, she'll probably be close combat.  Do you mean thief in a literal sense or more D&D rogue?  Illegal activity my girl does not actively condone/participate could be problematic, since she's going to be on the police force and have a fairly notable Vengeance virtue...  not trying to dissuade, just stating my character details that could affect your decision.

Your character won't know it, and it should be a good character interaction then

AndyZ

The good news is that I'm starting to have plans come together, and I'm formulating a game.  The bad news is that it's coming out very silly.  Hopefully folks will enjoy a silly game, but if it gets going and people are not having fun, they can let me know and I'll think of something.

I like how all the player characters are female.  I can definitely think of a few ways to use that.

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

AndyZ

AndyZ

Talking with Muse brings up the idea of Elsewhere.  For those who aren't familiar with Exalted, Miyu has a similar thing in her game, which hopefully she won't mind me reusing, though I'll remove it if she is anything but honored: For one dot, a relic can be banished into an extradimensional space at the cost of one Legend.  Pulling it back is a reflexive action.  Similarly for one dot, the weapon can be a tattoo upon the body that can be drawn out for use at the cost of one Legend.

Having duplicate weapons which provide no function beyond aesthetics will not cost extra Legend points.  If you want two swords with identical stats to wield them double-handed, I don't see why that would cost extra points.  Using the example of Donnie Rhodes' guns as my reasoning for this one.

Sharon

I am not... I have only sit in a few game sections of a Tablegame of D&D. And half the time I was not even listening what was going on...

avorae

Quote from: Keelan on October 25, 2011, 12:22:05 AM
Hm... that would work, though I suspect my girl would have a diverse fighting style (think MMA, MCMAP, or Krav Maga), so would I have to say I am striking directly with the brass knuckles or would I be allowed some leniency, especially since there is light and heavy punches as well as clinches in the book?

Here is a relic that I built for a unarmed combatant that i have which is similiar to what you are looking for...

Fingerless Skater gloves ••
- Adds Legend to Dex + Brawl rolls
- Has Body armor Knack

Extra Accuracy, lower speed, and extra damage is all one dot per point each that you wish to add or lower( in the case of speed)

Keelan

Name: Adjoa Skuld Ihejirika
Player: Keelan
Calling: Renegade Police Detective
Nature: Architect
Pantheon: Aesir
God/dess: Vidar
Date of Birth: December 3, 19XX
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Race: Mixed (African-American/Caucasian)
Nationality: American
Height: 6'6"
Weight: ???lbs
Sex: Female

Appearance: She's a bit more muscular, defined abs and whatnot, but not much bulkier...
NSFW

Clothing: Usually long pants from jeans to dressier slacks, and either tank tops, button-up blouses, or athletic wear.  Sports bras and boyshorts are common; her clothing needs to be perfectly capable of allowing her to move and move quickly.  Not a huge fan of more 'feminine' clothing, but will wear a dress if the occasion mandates it, though not by choice.

Personality: A strange mixture of vindictive bitch, brilliant detective, renegade justicar, and hedonistic slut.  Quite the brilliant woman, she's focused, dedicated, and has the patience of a sniper.  Excellent for her job as a detective, though her desire to meter out justice - sometimes simple vengeance - often has her playing hard and fast with the rules.  Not that she's a complete hardass; she has a sense of humor - jaded and cynical at times as it is - and so long as you don't piss off this superbly confident woman she can be pretty friendly... mostly.  Sharp, aware, and attractive despite her unusual size and musculature, the woman also has quite the impressive libido and a taste in women and shemales to match.  Not to mention some of her more unique 'kinks'... all of this said though her recent conversation with her absentee father - Vidar, whom she apparently inherited her size and prowess towards all forms of excellence and little else - has made her a tad bitter.  If she didn't know any better, she'd think she was little more than a tool to that man, a mere means to an end of his choosing...

Kinks: Anal, Exhibitionism/Public Nudity/Public Sex/Sex Shows, Domination, Pseudo-Rape (Giving), Exotic Creatures, Rimming, Orgies, Gangbangs (Receiving)

Ask First: Submission, Pseudo-Rape (Receiving), Men

Limits: Bestiality, Scat, Gore, Vore, Snuff, Watersports, Drugs, Mind-Control

History: TBD

Attributes (Epic Attributes)
Physical
+Strength: 4 (1,+1)
-Dexterity: 3 (1,+1)
+Stamina: 4 (1,+1)

Social
-Charisma: 3 (1,+1)
-Manipulation: 2
-Appearance: 3 (1,+1)

Mental
-Perception: 3 (1,+1)
-Intelligence: 3 (1,+1)
-Wits: 3 (1,+1)

Abilities
-Academics: 3
-Animal Ken: 0
-Art (Special): 0
-Athletics: 4
+Awareness: 4
+Brawl: 5
-Command: 2
-Control (Special): 0
-Craft (Special): 0
-Empathy: 2
+Fortitude: 4
-Integrity: 3
+Investigation: 4
-Larceny: 1
-Marksmanship: 2
-Medicine: 0
-Melee: 0
-Occult: 0
+Politics: 0
-Presence: 3
-Science (Forensics): 3
+Stealth: 0
-Survival: 0
-Thrown: 0

Health
-0: 3/3
-1: 2/2
-2: 2/2
In: 1/1

Combat Stats
Soak: B4/L2/A0 (+1/+1/+1)
Join Battle: 7 (+1)
Dodge DV: 5 (+1)
Mental DV: 6
Willpower: 7/7

Athletics
Veritical Jump: 8 (+1)
Horizontal Jump: 16 (+2)
Move: 3 (+1)
Dash: 9 (+2)
Lift: 800lbs (+500lbs)

Combat
Light: Acc12 (+1), 4B (+1), ParryDV5 (+1), Spd3
Heavy: Acc10 (+1), 7B (+1), ParryDV3 (+1), Spd4
Clinch: ACC11 (+1), 7B (+1), ParryDV0 (+1), Spd5, P
Glock 18: ACC6 (+1), 3L (+1), Range20, Clip15, Spd4, P

Armor
Bulletproof Vest: +2L/+2B, -0Mobility, 1Fatigue, B

Virtues
+Courage: 1
+Endurance: 4
+Loyalty: 1
+vengeance: 3

Legend: 2
Legend Points: 4/4

Knacks
Holy Rampage (Strength)
The Scion is especially good at breaking inanimate objects.  When he spends a point of Legend and applies his full might to breaking something-whether he's punching it, kicking it or throwing his shoulder against it-the item's Hardness is halved against the attack.  This Bonus applies only when the character attempts to break an inanimate object that is either freestanding or under his control.  If someone else has control of the object in question, the Scion must take it from him first.
And the Crowd Goes Wild (Dexterity)
By the luck of the divine genetic draw, the character is superbly suited to athletic pursuits. She excels at any sport she plays, even if she’s never so much as heard of it before. Running, jumping, climbing, swimming… any athletic pursuit is second nature to her. As a result, any dice the character has in Athletics are considered to be automatic successes when the player rolls a dice pool that includes Athletics. Bonus dice granted by an Arete (see Scion: Hero, p. 149) are also counted as successes
automatically if the player spends a point of Legend when her character performs the action. Values that derive from a character’s Athletics rating (such as Dodge DV or the feats of strength total) are not affected by this Knack, nor are any Boon activation rolls that might call for Athletics.
Body Armor (Stamina)
The Scion’s body is so tough that, even unarmed, he can parry close-combat attacks that would infl  ict lethal damage. If a berserker hopped up on Jotunblut or a thrall full of eitr tries to split the Scion’s skull with a fire ax, the Scion can take the blow on his forearm and knock it aside without serious injury. (That assumes the character’s Parry DV is suffi  cient to cancel out the attack roll’s successes, of course.) While that benefi t remains in effect all the time, the Scion can also engage a temporary one that offers even more protection. With the expenditure of a Legend point, a measure of the Scion’s ichor wells up from within and coats the Scion’s body. This coating hardens into a gleaming, metallic armor that’s no thicker than
a hair’s breadth. This armor has a bashing and lethal soak equal to the character’s Legend, and it inflicts a mobility penalty of only -1. The ichor coating is thin enough to fit comfortably beneath one’s clothing, so it
adds its protective value to that of any other armor the character might already be wearing. Natural armor from this Knack lasts for only one scene and disintegrates at the scene’s end.
Benefit of the Doubt (Charisma)
Sometimes, for a Scion to be able to help people-or convince them to stay out of harm's way-those people have to accept ideas that would seem patently ridiculous if they weren't true.  The player of a Scion with this Knack spends a point of Legend, and something in the Scion's bearing or expression convinces a single listener not to dismiss what he's saying.  Maybe it's the fact that the Scion is taking his words so seriously, or recommended by a respected colleague.  Whatever the reason, the listener gives the Scion the benefit of the doubt in regards to what the Scion next tries to explain, despite what he might be otherwise inclined to believe.
My Eyes Are Up Here (Appearance)
As Scions build up ever more dots of Epic Appearance, they grow ever more unearthly. As such, whether they’re beautiful or quite the opposite, it becomes increasingly diffi  cult to deal with mortal humans on their level. The Scion’s Epic Appearance can’t help but get in the way. This Knack, however, mitigates that factor. When the Scion’s player spends a point of Willpower to activate it for the scene, any mortals who see the character completely ignore his Appearance score (both Epic and
mundane). Witnesses might vaguely remember that a beautiful Scion was kind of pretty or that a disgustingly ugly Scion was dirty and a little scary, but that’s it. They won’t recognize the Scion again later unless the Scion uses this Knack in their presence again, and they won’t be able to describe the Scion in great detail to anyone else. They might get height, hair color, skin tone, build and style of dress right, but details beyond those generalities prove elusive. Scions themselves are immune to this effect, as they are more than capable of dealing with the extremes that Epic Appearance represents.

This Knack lasts for the scene, though the Scion can choose to turn off the effect before then. Also, while he’s using this Knack to deal with a mortal, he cannot use any other Epic Appearance Knacks against him. Nor can he apply his Epic Appearance to rolls pertaining to dealing with that mortal at all until he lifts the effect.
Telescopic Senses (Perception)
A Scion’s Epic Perception allows him to hear, see and smell things from much farther away than mortal senses do. With this Knack, the Scion can not only perceive these sensations, but perceive them as if they were happening right in front of him. If he’s within the range at which the sound of someone’s voice can travel, he can not only hear that voice, but follow its conversation as clearly as if he were participating. If a sniper is crouched high up on a ridgeline within his line of sight, the Scion can not only see him but also recognize him and count the notches on his rifl  e stock. If he’s wandering in the woods and the wind brings him the distant scent of someone’s camp fire, he can not only smell it but tell what kind of wood they’re burning, what brand of marshmallows they’re roasting and how long it’s been since they’ve had a good bath.
Cipher (Intelligence)
The Scion’s brain is his own personal Enigma machine. He can break any encryption and decode any message created by someone without Epic Intelligence, without the need for a roll. He can also design a one-time code for a specifi c recipient that cannot be broken by anyone without Epic Intelligence (regardless of how smart such a person is or what decryption equipment he might have on hand). Only a fellow Scion with Epic Intelligence can even attempt to break the code—calling for opposed (Intelligence + Academics) rolls. The person for whom the coded message is intended can automatically read the message as clearly as if it were written in his native language.
Instant Investigator (Wits)
The Scion can take an intuitive "read" of a crime scene and make a reasonably accurate assessment of what transpired there.  By spending a point of Legend and taking a single, sweeping glance around the scene of a crime, the Scion entitles his player to a reflexive (Wits + Investigation) roll.  If the roll succeeds, the Scion can tell what crimes were committed at that scene (if it was more than one), how many perpetrators were involved , how long ago it happened, roughly the sequence of events that took place and what means the perpetrators employed to cover up evidence.  The difficulty of the roll should reflect how long ago the crime occurred, how contaminated the crime scene has been since then and how thorough the criminals were in covering their tracks.

This Knack doesn't reveal specific, plot-sensitive information that isn't readily apparent (such as who  the perpetrators actually are), but it should provide enough clues in a single glance for the character to develop solid leads that further the story.

Boons
+Jotunblut
1:Heroic Stature
Dice Pool: None
Cost: None
Even at this most basic level the blood of the Giant shines through. The young Aesir are larger than most men and typically stronger and tougher. Aesir Scions with the blood of the Giants showing through their veins may purchase their mundane Strength and Stamina to one dot higher than normally allowed by their Legend.

In addition, they gain a single additional -4 health level. The penalty on that level is reduced via Epic Stamina as per the normal rules.

After achieving Godhood, if the Aesir purchases an avatar, their avatar can support an additional level of epic strength and epic stamina beyond what should be possible at the legend of their avatar. However, no Avatar may have the full value that the Gods pure form does, so this only applies to 2-dot or higher Avatar manifestations.

+Justice
1:Judgement
Dice Pool: Perception+Empathy
This Boon aids a Scion immensely in determining guild, one of the foundations of metting out justice.  When she confronts someone she suspects committed an injustice and accuses that person of having done so, her player rolls (Perception+Empathy). (This roll isn't modified by supernatural powers or contested by the suspect's player.) On a success, the Scion can intuitively tell whether the suspect is guilty as charged.  A failure yields an indeterminate reading and means that the Scion can't try to dtermine the same subject's guilt for 24 hours.  A botch yields a false reading.

Birthrights
Creature: 0
Follower: 0
Guide: 0
Relic: 2 (Telepathy,Justice Purview)-Diamond-encrusted Runic Ring
Relic: 3 (Unarmed: +1ACC,-1Spd,Legend to Dex+Brawl)-Norse Armlet

Equipment
Detective's Badge, Police Radio, Taser, Handcuffs

BP: 0/15
BP Spending
Charisma 3 (4pts)
Fortitude 4 (1pt)
Investigation 4 (1pt)
Athletics 4 (2pts)
Awareness 2,3,4 (3pts)
Brawl 2,3,4,5 (4pts)

Experience: 0/0
Experience Spending

Bloody Rose

Quote from: Keelan on October 25, 2011, 01:40:19 AM

lol I see your a dom, if you want you can find out about her and blackmail her. Make her be your pet or you will arrest her

Keelan

Quote from: Zarazel on October 25, 2011, 10:34:25 PM
lol I see your a dom, if you want you can find out about her and blackmail her. Make her be your pet or you will arrest her
Hm... that could be fun... assuming the DM doesn't make me roll a Vengeance roll to not have to arrest her and turn her in of course (I don't think that'll be a problem)!  But that's not a bad idea... I'll look at your O/Os in a minute to make sure everything is compatible too, m'kay?

avorae

By the way Keelan each dot of Epic Stamina you have removes one level of would penalties. Therefore your one dot of Epic Stamina will convert your -4 health levels into -0 health levels.

Keelan

Quote from: avorae on October 25, 2011, 11:21:52 PM
By the way Keelan each dot of Epic Stamina has removes one level of would penalties. Therefore your one dot of Epic Stamina will convert your -4 health levels into -0 health levels.
...so she'd have 3 0-levels?  Damn, nice!  Thanks for telling me; I'll make the changes.  My first noobish mistake XD

Bloody Rose

Quote from: Keelan on October 25, 2011, 10:51:00 PM
Hm... that could be fun... assuming the DM doesn't make me roll a Vengeance roll to not have to arrest her and turn her in of course (I don't think that'll be a problem)!  But that's not a bad idea... I'll look at your O/Os in a minute to make sure everything is compatible too, m'kay?

Sure sure

Keelan

Quote from: Zarazel on October 25, 2011, 11:58:39 PM
Sure sure
Looking them over... I think I can live with that ^_^

If the situation comes up, that might be a perfectly viable option.  We'll see what happens...

Bloody Rose

Yep that could be really fun.

AndyZ

Not seeing any problems with Adjoa Skuld Ihejirika, though I'm just waking up.  I'll let you know if I discover any problems.  The telepathy on the ring is from the relic I'm inventing, right?

I'm toying with the idea for the game being The Ladies of Newhaven.  Originally it was going to be The Nubile Ladies of Newhaven but I'm not sure if the adjective will apply to everyone.

People can give votes on that name or others and I'll throw up an OOC thread when I have the chance.

Oh, and as per Vengeance, I would recommend Zarazel's character keep her profession as secret as possible, but if it does come up and Keelan's character can't spend Willpower, I'll allow some form of "personal punishment" instead.

Bloody Rose

ehh of course she would keep her profession a secret

Keelan

Quote from: AndyZ on October 26, 2011, 12:16:04 AM
Not seeing any problems with Adjoa Skuld Ihejirika, though I'm just waking up.  I'll let you know if I discover any problems.  The telepathy on the ring is from the relic I'm inventing, right?

I'm toying with the idea for the game being The Ladies of Newhaven.  Originally it was going to be The Nubile Ladies of Newhaven but I'm not sure if the adjective will apply to everyone.

People can give votes on that name or others and I'll throw up an OOC thread when I have the chance.

Oh, and as per Vengeance, I would recommend Zarazel's character keep her profession as secret as possible, but if it does come up and Keelan's character can't spend Willpower, I'll allow some form of "personal punishment" instead.
For short, call her Detective Skuld, of the Newhaven Police Force.  Yes, the telepathy is from the one you're inventing; I just added on the Purview too because it saved me from having to buy ANOTHER 1pt Relic for the purview.

Oh, and I agree 'Nubile' is not accurate; my girl is far to big, strong, and athletic to be 'nubile,' though she's just as goddamn sexy as you can see! I vote fore The Ladies of Newhaven for the title though; it's fitting.

And that's fair on the Vengeance call; whose to say the 'punishment' has to be through the law?  Her violation of the rights of others could be punished by her losing the own rights to her self (becoming a slave to my girl) if that comes to be.  It would boil down to whether my girl forces her into it or 'forces' her into it :3

AndyZ

There's a thing called the Nuremburg Gamer Defense, where someone hides behind actions which would destroy the plot, slay other characters and the like because they're "just following their character concept," even when that character concept is a mustache-twirling villain.  Greg Stolze wrote an article about it in the Vampire Player's Guide, in 2003 in the old World of Darkness.

Yet White Wolf continues to make things which force character clashing.  Virtues are an obvious example of characters being forced to play one way or another by the roll of the dice.

I'm more than happy with the idea of of someone saying that they're trying to follow the spirit of Virtues in order not to cause PC death or unplayability.  Meting out her own personal brand of punishment is quite an acceptable way to me of dealing with Vengeance.

If things get really annoying with Virtues, I'll allow people to spend WP after attempting the roll.  But really, I'd much rather that people had fun with it in a way that didn't cause a PC to end up in jail or worse.

AndyZ

AndyZ

Keelan, found a mistake on the sheet:

You have a -0 level and two -4 levels.  Now, because you have Epic Stamina 1, you can ignore the -1 wound penalty, but that doesn't affect the -2 or -4 wound penalties.

By my understanding, which may be wrong, being wounded down to -2 when you only have Epic Stamina 1 still gives you a -2 penalty to dice rolls as well.  The wound penalty effect is all or nothing.  That's how the Demigod and God books seem to do it, but I may be wrong there, so someone can correct me.

Muse

Name:      Mina Fontaine
Calling:      Total Rocker
Pantheon:   Aesir
Patron:      Baldur
Quote:      “If music be the food of love, play on.” 

Height:      5’5” 
Weight      131lbs
Measures   34-24-36C
Skin      Coppery Tan
Hair:      Barley Blond
Eyes:      Cornflower Blue

Strength      2 (1)
Dexterity      3 (1)
Stamina      4 (1)

Perception      3
Intelligence      3
Wits         2

Charisma      4 (1)
Manipulation      3
Appearance      4 (1)

*Art:  Dance      4
*Art: Music      3
*Art: Singing      3
*Athletics      4
*Brawl         4
*Melee         0
*Marksmanship      0
*Pressence      4

Academics      1
Awareness      1
Command      1
Control: Automobile   1
Craft: Cooking      1
Empathy      3
Fortitude      3
Integrity      1

Jotunblunt      1
Heroic Stature (Jotunblut ●)
Even at this most basic level the blood of the Giant shines through. The young Aesir are larger than most men and typically stronger and tougher. Aesir Scions with the blood of the Giants showing through their veins may purchase their mundane Strength and Stamina to one dot higher than normally allowed by their Legend.
In addition, they gain a single additional -4 health level. The penalty on that level is reduced via Epic Stamina as per the normal rules.
After achieving Godhood, if the Aesir purchases an avatar, their avatar can support an additional level of epic strength and epic stamina beyond what should be possible at the legend of their avatar. However, no Avatar may have the full value that the Gods pure form does, so this only applies to 2-dot or higher Avatar manifestations.
Mystery      1

Prophecy      1

Sun         1   PENETRATING GLARE (SUN •)
As sunlight only dims when it passes through thick clouds, so too can a Scion’s vision cut through physical occlusions. When the Scion receives this Boon, she sees clearly through such physical impediments as smoke, fog, murky water (if the Scion is in said water) or even translucent barriers through which other people can see only silhouettes. The character can even see perfectly clearly in dim light (i.e., light no less intense than a single birthday candle). In total darkness, however, she’s just as blind as the next person.

Relic:         2   Improvising on this guitaur can open her mind to the mysteries of creation, or even to the future.  (Mystery, Prophecy.) 
Relic         1   Mina’s tongue ring gives acess to the Sun perview
Relic          3   Fingerless gloves with golden adamantine studs add +3 to unarmed damage. 
Courage   2
Endurance   2
Expression   5
Loyalty      2

Willpower   6

Legend      2
--Legend Points   4/4

Health: 
-0   ( )
-0   ( )
-0   ( )
-2   ( )
-2   ( )
-4   ( )
-4   ( )
I   ( )
D   ( )

Daughter of Kristine Fontaine by a dalliance with a life guard whom she tried to keep out of her well to do family life, Mina was born with privlige and opertunity, but also with little expected of her.  Music and dance were thrust upon her at an early age as proper pursuits for a well to do young woman.  She jumped into them and through them, moving quickly away from violin to guituar, and from athletic endeavor to athletic endeavor.  At age sixteen she began making music videos for Youtube, and at 17 she opened for one of her favorite bands, Ace of Base, when they played in town. 
   She is now 22, fresh out of college and trying to figure out what to do with her life. She’s had little time for love, and still has certain younger girl’s innocent associations.  Her mother would have her marry well, she’d rather pursue a career in popular music and not live on a hypothetical husband’s money all her life. 
   Her father came to visit for her graduation recital, giving her the most amazing guitaur she’d ever seen and bidding her enjoy it.  As she played that recital, divinity came alive inside of her…
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

avorae

Quote from: AndyZ on October 26, 2011, 02:28:56 AM
Keelan, found a mistake on the sheet:

You have a -0 level and two -4 levels.  Now, because you have Epic Stamina 1, you can ignore the -1 wound penalty, but that doesn't affect the -2 or -4 wound penalties.

By my understanding, which may be wrong, being wounded down to -2 when you only have Epic Stamina 1 still gives you a -2 penalty to dice rolls as well.  The wound penalty effect is all or nothing.  That's how the Demigod and God books seem to do it, but I may be wrong there, so someone can correct me.

OOps that was my fault i put the wrong number up when i told her about the removal of wound penalties. That's what i get for exp[laining rules when I am half-dead.

AndyZ

No worries ^_^

Any decision between Amaterasu and Susano-o?

avorae

Quote from: AndyZ on October 26, 2011, 06:35:34 AM
No worries ^_^

Any decision between Amaterasu and Susano-o?

I went with Amaterasu... I figured with the way Susano-o is he would probably give me a relic that allows me to access Psychopomp just to peeve of his sister. After all he is as chaotic as the waves themselves

AndyZ

Quote from: avorae on October 26, 2011, 06:46:19 AM
I went with Amaterasu... I figured with the way Susano-o is he would probably give me a relic that allows me to access Psychopomp just to peeve of his sister. After all he is as chaotic as the waves themselves

Works for me ^_^

AndyZ

I'll give a little more time for Avorae to finish up the sheet, see if Miyu is still interested (she hasn't been on in some time, not sure what's going on) and maybe if we can get a fifth if all else fails.

After that, I'll throw down the IC thread.  If you didn't know about the OOC thread, make sure you got it bookmarked.  Since folks seem to be on the Char Thread, though, I think we're fine there.

Hopefully the game will last a while ^_^

avorae

Quote from: AndyZ on October 26, 2011, 08:45:58 AM
I'll give a little more time for Avorae to finish up the sheet, see if Miyu is still interested (she hasn't been on in some time, not sure what's going on) and maybe if we can get a fifth if all else fails.

After that, I'll throw down the IC thread.  If you didn't know about the OOC thread, make sure you got it bookmarked.  Since folks seem to be on the Char Thread, though, I think we're fine there.

Hopefully the game will last a while ^_^

Just going over last minute details and checking my numbers. I should have the sheet up in a hour or less...

AndyZ

AndyZ

Also, I'm not sure about how it works for getting Knacks from Relics.  I know that some Relics can enhance Knacks, but I haven't seen anything about them granting them.

I'm also not really sure how you would even give Lightning Sprinter to a speedboat.  Would that double its speed?  A boat by its very nature can already speed up so fast that it goes over water.

avorae

Quote from: AndyZ on October 26, 2011, 10:10:44 AM
No picture, Avorae?

Haven't put it up yet... Just wanted to get the sheet up and am filling in the rest of the details now and will have it up in a moment.

avorae

Quote from: AndyZ on October 26, 2011, 10:22:33 AM
Also, I'm not sure about how it works for getting Knacks from Relics.  I know that some Relics can enhance Knacks, but I haven't seen anything about them granting them.

I'm also not really sure how you would even give Lightning Sprinter to a speedboat.  Would that double its speed?  A boat by its very nature can already speed up so fast that it goes over water.

No problem I can take that out if you like.

AndyZ

I'll give Miyu and anyone else who wants in just a little more time, probably enough time for me to catch some sleep.  After that, the IC will begin.

Let me know if the game gets too silly or too sexual for any individual's particular tastes.  I appreciate feedback, especially since I've never run for any of you yet and haven't gotten used to most of your styles.

AndyZ

IC Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=122915.0

I'll allow one or two more people in if we get more nibbles, but I'd like to let things start.