Abducted by Tentacle Monsters (More Tentacle Monsters wanted)

Started by AndyZ, May 24, 2011, 01:30:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TechScience

um well I guess I could choose a name, well it will be called Uklaram

fireflights

We are still in need of lots of girls, plenty of free monsters for your pleasure!

I have taken the oath of the Drake

Livin in MD now.

Not taking anymore one on ones but ones already discussed with the partners.

tuckers02

Name: Bellini
Appearance: Bell is a petite blond haired girl with brilliant green eyes.  Her face is pretty but has been made hard from years of abuse.  And that abuse is evident in the scars all over her body from constant beating and torture.  Her dirty, frail body showed just what she was before she was taken and the scars showed what she'd been through in her life on earth.
Year abducted: 1247
Personality:  Bell is a shy young slave that has had her spirit broken.  She frightens easily and is easily manipulated.  It's nearly impossible for her to tell someone no.
Current Clothing: A dirty old worn slave's shift and broken sandals.
Please indicate your preference (Such as On, Off, Don't Care or something similar but easily understood) for the following (and feel free to add others you want your preferences clear on):
Oviposition: Yes
Pregnancy: Yes
Copious amounts of cum: Yes
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Yes

fireflights

Livin in MD now.

tuckers02

Eliza

Can I bring in a two for one deal? I'm thinking of bringing in a tentacle guy with a girl in his "possession."

fireflights

Livin in MD now.

Eliza

Can I bring in a girl from the future, because most that I've looked at are from the present and in the past. None in the future.

And the monster is a somewhat scientist, time and space traveller, with a interest in human specimen. I should probably say that in his dormant state, the tentacle monster looks like a human male, but when threatened or doing his "experiments" he will bring out his monstrous form.

Swordsman18

fireflights

again, i do not have a problem with it and i doubt Andy wwill so by all means do so eliza

Livin in MD now.

Swordsman18

Why are you slapping me? All I was trying to do was give you a hug.

But in all seriousness, it will be nice to play with you here as well.

Eliza

Sorry, I thought somebody was a masochist ... I guess I was wrong.

Biles

You know, I wonder if gender should be added in the character sheets cause you never know. Also, any available girls wishing to be futanarized? :D
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Swordsman18

Sadist is more up my alley. My character in RP are really not representative of the man who wields the blade. I just like seeing girls get used in certain ways and if I want that to happen to certain girls I have to play it from their perspective.

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Eliza

Where is the place where the girls are held? Is it on a ship or is it on a planet's surface somewhere?

AndyZ

The girls are being kept in a dormitory with a number of bedrooms leading out into a main room, upon a spaceship.

You may want to read through the first several posts on the Original IC Thread to get a feel for the place.

I should probably ask how far futuristic you're thinking of going, though I don't have any objection regardless.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Eliza

I'm putting the girl I'll be playing to be a intergalactic naval officer from 2511, 500 years in the future. This is most probable with a near-future Earth that has been abandoned and humankind reaching out into the galaxy. She is actually the pet of the monster I'll be playing.

AndyZ

Sounds good to me.  I'll quit bothering so that you can work on a character sheet for the girl.

Shimeka

Name: Fei-Yen Si

Appearance:

Year abducted: 2007

Personality: Fei-Yen is head strong and uppity, quick to come to her friends aid no matter what the stakes. She is passionate and spontanous, tending to leap before she looks.

Current Clothing: Fei-Yen was taken right after a long day of modeling the cloths of her best friend and aspiring fashion designer. She is still wearing her friends outfit, being abducted not long after she accepted a dare to check out the strange glowing lights hovering of the lightly wooded area her friend had chosen for the photoshoot...

Please indicate your preference (Such as On, Off, Don't Care or something similar but easily understood) for the following (and feel free to add others you want your preferences clear on): Not really worried about anything except for scat/vomit... or other things that should be flushed. Tentacle monsters are other wise free to ravish her however they choose Fei-Yen.

AndyZ

fireflights

Okay, approved. Please post her in the character sheets and feel free to introduce her into the girls dormitory thread

Livin in MD now.

Miss

Name: Lillian Moreau
Appearance:
Year abducted: 2100
Personality: Lillian, or Lilly was always a self reliant type of girl. She had been through a war which made her tough. She was a bit arrogant at times but that's what happens when most things are handed to you in life and not worked for. She was aloof to most people, depending on only herself, she had very little friends because of how distant she is. She also had a bit of a temper but usually kept it in check. Lillian tries her hardest to put on a front for people when inside she really longs to have a companion.
Current Clothing: X (Realistic self)
Please indicate your preference (Such as On, Off, Don't Care or something similar but easily understood) for the following (and feel free to add others you want your preferences clear on): o&o
Oviposition: Yes
Pregnancy: Maybe
Copious amounts of cum: Yes
Pheromones/Aphrodisiac: Yes

fireflights

Livin in MD now.