HEKP ME

Started by jessi123, October 04, 2015, 07:06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jessi123

i am not able to put avator or modify my profile and i dont post my thread till now after getting activated

Vekseid

You get access to those things after approval. You need to answer the questionnaire in your introduction thread, which a mentor linked for you inside.

jessi123

HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE FOR APPROVAL

King Serperior

Quote from: jessi123 on October 04, 2015, 07:15:30 PM
HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE FOR APPROVAL
There is no specific time.  The minimum is three days, but it differs for everyone.  The Mentors are volunteers and do this on their own free time.   :-)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

jessi123

OH MY GOD..IT SUCH A LONG TIME ...
SIR how i delete the post ?

King Serperior

We don't delete posts here.  After some time, if you don't post in your introduction thread, it is moved to 'Inactive.'  Once you post in it again, it will be returned to the Introduction board.   :-)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.