Elegant Extremes {fantasy kinky games}

Started by Finothing, July 20, 2015, 08:14:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Finothing

Hi there! Fin here. Welcome to my search thread. Most things you need to know about my kinks are Here & Here. So if you see something you like below check them out and see if we're a match.
Right now I'm only looking for magical kink games.

*= particularly craving

IDEAS
Super Breeding
Features dubcon, bondage, multiboob, hyperpregnancy, breeding, oviposition and incest.
A maiden is traded to the Goblin King on the Goblin Market and instead of just using her for her milk he decided to make her his “queen.” She’ll function like a queen ant. He casts a spell on her that gives her multiple boobs and impregnates her with dozens of eggs that hatch and grow rapidly. They grow up to be mighty warriors and the best of them get to fuck and breed her too to repeat the cycle. At first she would be scared but soon she would grow to love her many offspring and modified body. Daughters might also be used like cows/maids. It could be overall just a fun kinky game.
Stripper’s New Sugar Daddy
A stripper who is also a witch has some very kinky desires. She does “special dances” on the side for clients she really likes and makes her butt and boobs bigger for them. She’ll fuck the best ones for a price of course. But one day she meets a guy she really likes. He might be the one. A sugar daddy who can’t enough of her magic and indulging her many kinky fantasies, like being cumflated and having her butt expanded impossibly big. What kind of trouble can these two get into.
Dairy Cow
This one’s self-explanatory. A woman who was used in an operation where women were kept like dairy cows, milked by their huge breasts, is rescued by someone, possibly her boyfriend. But old habits die hard and she still likes being milked and fucked and treated like an animal so he’s got his hands full with her.
Cult Worship Animal
In this game I’d like to play some kind of magical beast. Preferably a unicorn or a shadhavar. Taken in by a reverent cult that will use him or her for their rituals. The rituals will include sex. It’s pretty straight-forward. Maybe there’s a build-up towards the animal being taken to the cult. I like the idea of rider and steed bonding too.
Her New King
A former queen watches as her son, the new king, rules the kingdom. The two begin a secret affair after they lose the last king and are grieving (as a form of comfort) and things get steamy. This game seems to be jinxed. Every time I try it, it seems to always fall through. Maybe you can help me finish this one!
Princess of Love
Humanized version of Princess Cadance from MLP:FIM (since most people aren’t into clop). She’s the Princess of Love and happily married to her Prince-Consort Shining Armor and even has a cute little daughter. But one day a handsome visitor comes by and starts to develop feelings for the adorable princess. She says they can’t do anything. But one night they give into passion and it turns out she’s the princess of Lust too. I can do the pony version too if you're into that!

Current cravings:
Lactation
Multiboob
Hyper-pregnancy
Bondage
Secret affairs
Breeding
Bestiality
Cumflation
Butt and boob expansion
Magical kinkiness

Fandoms
mythology
mlp: fim
Disney princesses
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
fairytales
folklore
victorian era
shakespearean

Finothing

Added  "His New Magician," an M/F game if anyone is interested. Some others still open too. PM me if interested. :3

Finothing

Added "Magical Gang Bang," "Fantasy Breeding Madness," "All Out of Nymphs" and "Queen Cow."
Really craving: "Her New King," "Roles Reversed,"and  "Magical Gang Bang".

I'm now also available on RPNow.Net.
Just PM me. Don't reply to this thread.

Finothing

Updated after a long long time with new ideas and so on! Anyone interested can PM me. I'll rp over PM's or Email.
EDIT: I forgot to mention that though I don't prefer it, I'll also do forum threads! I just prefer PM/Email/Discord.