Fandoms Galore! Seeking Active and Long Term.

Started by Corbin, February 26, 2014, 10:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corbin

Fandoms:
1. American Horror Story. (I've seen all seasons and episodes.)
2. Pretty Little Liars.
3. Switched at Birth.
4. Sherlock. (The BBC version. I've seen the first series and the first episode of the third. I plan to watch the second series soon.)
5. Pokemon.
6. The Fosters.
7. Orphan Black.
8. Avatar: The Last Airbender.
9. Legend of Korra.
10. The Real World.
11. Harry Potter. (My memory might need to be refreshed a little bit on this one.)
12. X-Men. (Anyone of the movies will work for me.)
13. The Hunger Games.

AstronomicallySmall

So when you do fandom roleplays like this, do you do OCs in the universe or do you play characters from the form of media?

Dyiashia

Ohh Harry Potter! Your gonna have to help me i only ever did one fandom before and a three weeks later they quite without saying anything.
Your BEAUTIFUL even if you don't feel it, Stop putting YOURSELF DOWN and realize you are PERFECT. If I can see it why can't you?

Corbin

Quote from: AstronomicallySmall on February 27, 2014, 04:27:57 PM
So when you do fandom roleplays like this, do you do OCs in the universe or do you play characters from the form of media?

I use OC's and canon characters sometimes. Which fandom interests you?

Quote from: Dyiashia on February 27, 2014, 04:39:35 PM
Ohh Harry Potter! Your gonna have to help me i only ever did one fandom before and a three weeks later they quite without saying anything.

I must warn you that I haven't did a Harry Potter roleplay in a long ass time. :) But still know a few things.

Dyiashia

I don't mind improvising that'll make it funn! Do you use canon or oc's?
Your BEAUTIFUL even if you don't feel it, Stop putting YOURSELF DOWN and realize you are PERFECT. If I can see it why can't you?

Corbin

Quote from: Dyiashia on February 27, 2014, 07:58:05 PM
I don't mind improvising that'll make it funn! Do you use canon or oc's?

I use OC's but wouldn't mind mixing a few Canons in there. :)

Dyiashia

Corbin

Dyiashia

AstronomicallySmall

Quote from: Corbin on February 27, 2014, 07:53:08 PM
I use OC's and canon characters sometimes. Which fandom interests you?

I'd be interested in Pokemon or The Hunger Games for original characters, and any of the Avatar series' for playing canon characters!

For Pokemon it could be travelling partners, or the rivals! Either could be pretty fun. Pokemon is a pretty solitary adventure with the rivals though, so it may be harder to get them together. For the Hunger Games it'd be fun to explore the Capitol or have it be people before and during the games.

I'd LOVE to play Asami for a LoK roleplay, and I really love Suki from the original series.

Corbin

Quote from: Dyiashia on February 28, 2014, 10:23:48 AM
Please do

The thread has been posted.

Quote from: AstronomicallySmall on February 28, 2014, 04:07:08 PM
I'd be interested in Pokemon or The Hunger Games for original characters, and any of the Avatar series' for playing canon characters!

For Pokemon it could be travelling partners, or the rivals! Either could be pretty fun. Pokemon is a pretty solitary adventure with the rivals though, so it may be harder to get them together. For the Hunger Games it'd be fun to explore the Capitol or have it be people before and during the games.

I'd LOVE to play Asami for a LoK roleplay, and I really love Suki from the original series.

So hard to choose there. But considering that you expressed playing Asami more, how about we do a LoK roleplay?

JayNighte

JayNighte

k9subsea

Some Pokemon RP would be fun!!!!!  I am still waiting approval so no PM or IM, will have to do it inside a thread.