I WANT NEW Smileys on Elliquiy

Started by King_Furby, October 26, 2007, 01:48:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King_Furby

the smiles we got are ugly as crud can't we get some different ones?

Does SMF 1.1.4 support different Smileys? If so can we get some more playful ones. Like these below?

Elvi

It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Cherri Tart

oh, don't be such a spoil sport - i'm with Furby - new smilies!   :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( <-- take that, Elvi *giggles*
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Elvi

Apple of Eris

I like the ones we have. The ones on Furby's post look.. weird. The top one looks like someone who walks around wearing a bicycle helmet all day, and the bottom one gives me the creeps. I'm not sure why.
Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Cherri Tart

Quote from: Elvi on October 26, 2007, 04:45:43 PM
take what?

*sighs* turn on your damn emoticon, wouldja?  drives me crazy sometimes!
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Elvi

King_Furby

I agree the bottom one is a little wied but the top one is cute there is an entire set similar to the top one i have. the ones here are boreing and small and lack detail. I just would like to see some new ones.

Elvi if you got your emotes disabled whats it to ya? you don't and would not even view them anyhow. take this _____^___\0/___ shark attack, thats right if you hate emotes a shark will attack you.

But i think it would be fun to have different ones, even if we keep the originals too. Maybe that could work. Keep the originals but just add some different types too.

Elvi

I can't see any shark atack.... just a few lines and slashes....
The fact that I have emoticons dissabled doesn't stop me from not wanting them does it?

Though one thing strikes me Furby.
Vekesied 'may' be more willing to look at it if you actually ask instead of demand? 

King_Furby

i think you totally did not understand my tone Elvi, nothing i said was demanding or meant to sound so.

but im not going to go there with you (for obvious reasons  ;D) it's easy to misunderstand people over the internet so i can understand your how you could view what i posted in a different manner then i or others would.

Vekesied i would like to hear your say on this, when you get a chance. I would like new or different emotes, please consider it. Maybe we could make a poll for a community vote? There are plently of different and cool emotes out there, not just the ones i posted.

what did not see the shark attack? damn now i am crying.  :'(

Brandon

You know you can use photoshop to create new smileys right? I think if the new ones were made for him he'ld be much more open to the idea. The question would be can Veksied incorporate them without a major pain in the ass?
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Vekseid

Unique, Elliquiy based smileys would be a plus.

It's not a terribly big deal, as long as they followed a solid theme and were all well done (we have plenty of bandwidth...)

King_Furby

thanks Vekseid.

the ones i posted (the top one i like best) were not unique really as alot of sites use them but i like them. but i see your point, unique smileys would be cool. i don't think alot of people would like smilies that alot of other sites use.

Apple of Eris

Elliquiy smileys?

Smiley with handcuffs, smiley spanking, smiley on a rack...?
Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Moondazed

Actually, there are BDSM smilies :)
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Vekseid

As long as you can come up with a character chain to represent them.

Also, Elliquiy is about being lusty, not being yellow in any sense of the term.  Yellow shall not be the color of our smileys.  I decree it.

King_Furby

even though the ones we got right now are yellow  ;D

But those are default on about every forum i have ever seen.

I agree it would be cool to have smilies of a different color. A pinkish color like on the Elliquiy home page would be pretty cool

Jester

I cant believe I actually read this posting from start to finish.

But I tend to forget that you can do smileys.

And Elvi you make me laugh.

King_Furby

i hope thats laughing with her, not at her  :P