Deus Ex: Monstergirl Revolution

Started by ShadowFox89, February 06, 2013, 02:59:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReijiTabibito

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on February 14, 2013, 09:01:43 PM
Or use an existing race.

Personally, I'd go with this.  What did you have in mind, Wych?

Datawych

Well, Lamia are supposed to be magically inclined, so I was thinking +2 Any mental, bonus feat a choice between wake and breakneck pace, and since she's an aquatic variant, the swim movement ability. If that would be alright.

Datawych

Edited my character sheet to have the most important bits of the Legend mechanics, though I do have one question. I noticed how similar Legend is to D&D, but I couldn't find clarification anywhere in the book. Sages are supposed to have 6 trained skills, but do you get more/less based on your INT modifier like in D&D? I assumed not, because there're definitely less available skills in the first place, but I'd like to be sure.

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Sethala

Ok, character sheet in progress:

Race: Wildborn (racial track)  Class: Rogue
Circles: Wildborn, Esoterica Radica, Assassin

Str: 10  +0
Dex: 20  +5
Con: 12  +1
Int: 10  +0
Wis: 14  +2
Cha: 14  +2

KOM: Dex
KDM: Wis

HP: 60

Speed: 35
Initiative: +5
Vision: Darkvision, Ghostsight 45 ft

Fort: 5 (4+1)
Reflex: 9 (4+5)
Will: 4 (2+2)

BAB: +4

Trained skills: Athletics, Stealth, Larceny, Intimidate, Bluff

Feats: Breakneck Pace, Deft Strike, Master Scout

Equipment: Tooth and Claw Natural Weapon - Greater Item (Custom, Energized-Electricity +4, Dancing)
Light Armor (I'll come up with theme later) - Lesser Item (Custom, Streamlined)

ShadowFox89

Looks good so far. I'll probably work up a sheet template.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

ShadowFox89

Okay, for those interested in the game- Do you want to start knowing each other, or have a "cold" start, where no one knows anyone else until introduced?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

ReijiTabibito

89?  Did I ever get you my character sheet for when we did the Noir game?  I ask because if you have it, and there's only one little change to it, then I probably won't bother with re-sending it.

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

ReijiTabibito

ShadowFox89

Link/post it here.

I would like a fluff write up first, though. That is more important than mechanics.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Datawych

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on February 16, 2013, 06:03:22 PM
Okay, for those interested in the game- Do you want to start knowing each other, or have a "cold" start, where no one knows anyone else until introduced?

Hm.. Well, I'm still unsure as to how Belle came to work for/at OphaniCorp. If she's been there for a while, it would probably make more sense that the others knew her, if only in passing.

I was thinking that she's in the service of someone in upper management, to be sent out as dictated, but I'm open to ideas as well.

ShadowFox89

Well, OphaniCorp is a "safe zone" for monster girls. They have all the rights as humans while under the employ of the company. This is due to the nature of the corporation, a company that manufactures monster girl items such as clothing, drugs, weapons, etc. as well as cybernetics.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Zaer Darkwail

Well, once I get char going I would not mind Belle may had been assigned to be assistant/maid/servant to my char (because of her personality). We can work together background and dynamic of their relationship. He is going to be human man who is connected to brass at OphaniCorp (somekind agent which multitasks in several stuff in company).

Sethala

Well, my character is definitely not the type to work at any sort of legitimate job, as she's got a fairly long criminal record.  Or at least would, if she were caught doing it (up to you how much people actually know about her illegal activities, Shadow).  She would be fine working for them as some sort of mercenary, however, especially if there's no actual records of it.

ShadowFox89

She'd probably be an "off the books" hire, paid in cash and items. She wouldn't be given a high clearance level within any of the OC facilities though, and if she ends up breaking any trust given... Well, let's just say there will be consequences.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Sethala

Datawych

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on February 16, 2013, 10:48:36 PM
Well, once I get char going I would not mind Belle may had been assigned to be assistant/maid/servant to my char (because of her personality). We can work together background and dynamic of their relationship. He is going to be human man who is connected to brass at OphaniCorp (somekind agent which multitasks in several stuff in company).

I'd be alright with that. Anything (even small details) about their relationship that you already had in mind? Belle's incredibly realistic, so she's already accepted that she'll never been treated the same as a human would, so she's actually come to sort of expect it. Sort of the same thing for how she's viewed sexually; she's so used to being thought of as a sexual property, so she's rarely surprised when someone wants to use her that way. In fact, she's so used to it that she's unsure how to act around people who don't treat her this way, even to the point of having her feelings hurt when she isn't thought of this way. Being beautiful and sexually desirable are things that she kind of clings to, because they're basically the only things that make her feel special/useful.

Zaer Darkwail

Well, my char has symphaties for first gen monster girls who have abusive masters. As the monster girls literally sacrifice their freedoms to become enslaved freaks and top that with abusive life is way too harsh in his opinion.

But he adores what monster girls look like (most of them are hot/cute) and if treating them as property makes them happy he will treat them as such and give praises when they perform well (and honest feedback when they perform badly but does not go out beat them to educate but correct how they should behave or do).

With specific with Belle my char would had tried teach her accept that at occassion her masters may want please her or be nice to her because she is doing good job long time. As means know she is doing well and encourage her continue to do so. Example my char could give Belle rare occassion (as reward, not as standard treatment) a oiled massage and use oil which makes her scales all extra shiny (she likely uses scale treatment product but this oil has besides that function which makes her feel good also and horny). Or bring her out to dinner.

My char would of course use her regularly for sexual purposes whenever he feels for it (and he does so daily at least once). So he would be kind master for Belle and Belle would know her master has fondness for her and her specific services what she does. Up to you decide how she feels when Master gives her little rewards or gifts (rewards and gifts which benefit him too; example sexy lingerie is nice to wear for Belle but also eye candy for Master).

ReijiTabibito

Lindy's background was that she was an engineer of some sort before she monstergirled.  Once she did, she lost her job and found OphaniCorp, which I could imagine could use the skills of an engineer somewehre.

Or if monstergirling isn't spontaneous, she worked as one of OphaniCorps's engineers from the beginning.

ShadowFox89

@Zaer- If he thinks all monster girls need a master, I don't think your guy would stay working at OphaniCorp for long. Especially since the two owners of the company are a husband and wife duo of a sorcerer and a dragon-girl. Much of the world considers them slaves, yes. However in countries like the US, EU, and Australia they are considered citizens, though many see them the same way that a prostitute might be seen. In OphaniCorp they have equal rights as humans and are treated and viewed equally. All human employees are required to undergo a test and spend a 6 month trial period to see how they react around monster girls.

@Reiji- It isn't spontaneous, you either go through the transformation process or you are born as one.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

ReijiTabibito

Then she probably has been at OphaniCorp ever since she got her engineering degree.  I can't see her as the type to willingly go through a process that alienates you from the rest of humanity.  A very Adam Jensen-ish thing.

ShadowFox89

Maybe had to go through the process to save her life then, since the process would effectively "wipe clean" your body. So cancer and other terminal diseases would be gone.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

ReijiTabibito

I'd be for that...except I don't know any terminal diseases that a nice girl like Lindy would get, barring random stuff like cancer or some sort of genetic thing that doesn't manifest until adulthood.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on February 17, 2013, 01:12:32 PM
@Zaer- If he thinks all monster girls need a master, I don't think your guy would stay working at OphaniCorp for long. Especially since the two owners of the company are a husband and wife duo of a sorcerer and a dragon-girl. Much of the world considers them slaves, yes. However in countries like the US, EU, and Australia they are considered citizens, though many see them the same way that a prostitute might be seen. In OphaniCorp they have equal rights as humans and are treated and viewed equally. All human employees are required to undergo a test and spend a 6 month trial period to see how they react around monster girls.

Ah, did not know that the OphaniCorp focus on rights and such. If you did it slipped off my mind while I read and read Belle's personality quirk :P. Oh well, his case he would treat all monster girls well but seeing Belle is incapable view herself as human being he would instead had taken her as her 'master' for her own well being and slowly work her self-worth back on with the rewards, gifts and genuine caring and bonding much as he can with her and hope someday she can see herself more than just a sex toy.

So he would had clarified with OphaniCorp the exact specifics about their relationship. She is not legally his slave as by law she is free human being and have free rights like any monster girl. But their sexual relationship is sub slave with dom master and they live in such lifestyle by freedom of choice (he choosing live by it to keep Belle happy and Belle choosing not view herself have any value as free monster girl).