Xaviers Roleplays (1 on 1) (m for f)

Started by Xavier, April 13, 2011, 06:21:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xavier

Hey y'all.  I just got back from an overseas deployment and was looking to get back into roleplaying.  Its been a little bit but I was just curious to see if anybody was up for anything.  Here's a small list from my on and off section to save you time on looking at it.  I appreciate you reading this and if you feel like roleplaying please message me.  Thank ya :)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Fantasy - Anything with that comes close to fantasy, elves, vampires, werewolves.

Superhero - Superpowers, Wolverine, Superman, good guys/girls, bad guys/girls.

Organized Crime -BodyguardxDaughter of Mafia leader, Mafia LeaderxUndercover Agent, ect.

Supernatural - Angels, demons, god/s

Real life - Anything from teacher/student, coach/athlete, neighbors, the choices are umlimited.

Historical - GladiatorsxQueen/Princess, Roman era, Samurai era, or any era that interest you

Incest - Anything really in this category
----------------------------------------------------------------------

VoluptuousVixen

Hey.

Im intrested in either superman ore wolverine. \my two fave superheroes actully.

Xavier

Here are some modern pairings I came up with.  They can be adjusted however you wish.

Student/Teacher
Parent/Teacher
Babysitter/Employer
Co-Workers
Boarding School
Student/Student
Popular guy/unpopular girl or the other way around
Step-siblings
Friend/friend's mom or older sister
Older woman/younger man
And I'm open to other suggestions.

Thank ya,

X

KieraHaroden

Hey,

I'd be interested in an organised crime type RP. Haven't done anything like that before and to be honest, I love crime/mafia stuff. :D

Kiera.
Feel free to add me to YIM - Kieraharoden

My O's and O's
My Drawing Corner

Xavier