The Life of a K-Pop Star (M/F/GM Characters Wanted)

Started by ABagOVicodin, September 05, 2018, 01:44:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ABagOVicodin

Hello there, I'm ABagOVicodin. I've been on Elliquiy for almost half a decade, and I've brought a lot of ideas to this site. I've found many fun partners to bring these ideas to life, and now I come to E once again to bring a particular idea to life. Before we begin, I'd like to emphasize that while this prompt is very dark, it does not intend to promote any real life violence, manipulation, or criminal activities. I also want to specify that the degree of darkness regarding this idea can be discussed, as long as the core of the story is remained intact.

Most of my limits are within the same realm as everyone else's. No scat, one line responses, and flakes. I'll toss my main rules in a spoiler down below. Be warned that they are copy and pasted from my OLD request thread. I'll strike out anything that isn't relevant to this idea. The main kinks of the roleplay will also be stated below, and we can add more as we go!

My Roleplay Rules
1. Please be literate. I am aware that I might give a few slip ups every now and then, and you might also. We can forgive things like that. So I don't want to get killed for spelling a word incorrectly or punctuation used incorrectly. I like to think that I am really literate, but I do mess up sometimes.

2. I role play both genders (and futanaris), and I role play any kind of possible relationship within the plot line. M/M, M/F, and F/F relationships are all accepted.

3. I usually am online all the time on numerous things such as video games and messengers, so I might be online on this. I don't want my head cut off for not responding to your message if I have been online for an hour while you have, and haven't replied. I can get migraine headaches that makes me not want to role play, but still linger. However if I am in the mood, I usually will respond right when I get the message.

4. I can do either private message, email, or forum role plays, whichever you prefer. IMs are not preferred, but are available for chatting.

5. I do not have limits as far as I know, but if there is something that I find inappropriate, I will let you know and try to walk around it, to avoid conflicts and my stomach from getting queasy.

6. I have a lot of pairings for possible role plays. I like both of the role players to figure out a plot together. And I am always up for new ideas, no matter what they are. New ideas make me more interested and more wanting to post.

7. I will be blunt if there is something in a roleplay that has irritated me or left me in a disposition that makes me not want to post. This is not to take a shot at you, this is to state why I am not longer responding, or taking a long time. I will act the same way if I wish to disband a story, due to lack of interest.

8. A little note... Literacy is a must. I know I haven't told anyone before, but if there are at least 5 mistakes in your paragraphs, it cuts the flow of role playing because they stay in my mind while I try to reply. So according to some, I am a literate nazi... I really do not care. I may have higher standards now, but I know what I am doing. Keep that in mind and I apologize in advance if I cut our role play because of this reason.

9. I am a very versatile roleplayer. I have role played out vanilla scenes, countless non-con scenes, and even scenes involving putrid amounts of gore and death. So with that in mind, I am able to play out any kind of role play. Vanilla, extreme, bondage, Exotic, you name it, I can do it.

The Plot
The life of an idol is hard work, but a dream come true if you can make it. Deep in the heart of South Korea, girls at the age of 16-18 with singing, dancing, or visual talent are recruited and brought into one of the many entertainment companies in the city. Seoul is a gigantic city, and anyone who lives there is expected to give 110% towards their job. Everyone knows the groups that have made it to the top. Twice, Blackpink, Red Velvet and more. But there is room at the top for another group.

The pressure within the country can either shatter their idols, or turn them into diamonds. Not only that, but there are rumors of illegal and immoral things that some idols have to do to get to the top. Meeting with businessmen in the middle of the night, being touched or groped by fans or strangers, or even their own manager living in their dorm have been some of the mutterings on the internet. Unfortunately for those victims, they never received justice. But our idol isn't scared of these whispers. She wants to prove to the world, her parents, and to Korea that she could be the face of the country. Only fate will decide if that becomes the case.

So as you can see, I want to write out the tough, demanding, but rewarding world of Korean pop idols. It has some similar themes to my Gaming Girl and Heroine prompt, but has more of an esoteric focus. There will be darker themes of misogyny, traditional gender roles, training, and others listed below. This roleplay would have a GM who would manage the male characters and part of the world (examples: Managers, CEO of the company, television show hosts, rich businessmen, fans, etc), and the female idol that will be part of the story. I can play either, but I will be very picky with any writer that wishes to play the idol. My only exception is a writer that is willing to double with me. That means helping to play the male characters as well as their own idol, and I will do the same. Otherwise, I do prefer to play the idol, and I have so much to brainstorm for anyone who is interested in this idea.

There are a myriad of scenes that can take place in the life of a K-Pop star, and I want to ride her climb to the top. K-Pop fandoms and traditions are numerous, which is why I can understand if this idea seems challenging. I will be as helpful as I can for anyone who wants to tackle the idea, but I will want to do a lot of brainstorming and explanation if you are not familiar with K-Pop culture. I want to say this idea isn't for the faint of heart, but I don't want to scare you :p

Possible themes that the roleplay could include:
Misogyny (Mandatory)
Non-Con (preferred)
Gangbangs (preferred)
Creampies
Oral (Double points if done while hidden)
Pet-Play
Humiliation
Training
Public Sex
Blackmail
Suggest other kinks!

Character Faceclaims:
I found five K-Pop idol face claims that could realistically look 16-18. These are indeed real idols, but we would not be playing "them", merely using them as the face for a different character. I'll also entertain different hair colors if you wish.

Lalisa "Lisa" Manoban (Blackpink)

Im "Nayeon" (Twice)

Kim "Jisoo" (Blackpink)

Son "Chaeyoung" Chae Young (Twice)

When you message me, please give me your thoughts on the plot, anything that you might know or want to know about the themes or "world" of this roleplay, or if you have any additions or changes. I hope to hear back from you

- Vicodin

ABagOVicodin

No takers yet, here is my monthly post! Currently focused on wanting to play the females, but I'm willing to play the males or GM for someone who wants to take the mantle of the female star!

ABagOVicodin

I have one writer but I'm taking one more for the idea!