Space Battleship Musashi (Interest Check)

Started by Mac84, April 19, 2012, 06:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mac84

Still opening for Players. Roles for both Genders.

insaneplots

Sounds interesting. Any room with a half out of his mind Weapons and tech builder, a semi-mad scientist of sorts to partake?

Mac84

Sounds fun. So long as he/she doesn't try to destroy my ship :P

insaneplots

I guarantee nothing but close calls, and the occasional Oops.

Major Major

Speaking of openings, do you have room on board for an eccentric Gunnery Officer with a family history of proud and decorated military tradition?

Mac84

Bumping for Consideration.

Still open positions for discussion.

Florence

This seems like a really interesting idea, but I am horribly unfamiliar with Space Battleship Yamato >_> I've heard of it, seen pictures of it... but that's about it. Is there any way I'd still be able to take part in this. And if so, need any more fighter pilots? :O
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

Sessha

We welcome more female pilots I've got one and she leads a fighter squad that is looking for new pilots.
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Florence

Finished my character sheet. I'm guessing I should post it in the OOC thread? :O
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

Sessha

Wouldn't be a bad idea. Can't wait to see what you are bringing into the mix.  :-)

Mac84

Bumped for consideration

We've started a new Scenerio: The Eden Project.

We have opening for new crew members, and Pilots. :D

Kevben Battleheart

I might join ya Mac. Anything in specific one should know?
The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

Mac84

I can't really think of anything off the top of my head except we're using the SBY 2199 Universe.

Kevben Battleheart

Well then I will put watching that particular anime on my to do list to ensure I don't mess anything up before making my character.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

Mac84

I'll do you one better.

here is a link to the show. It is missing one of the episodes though. But the episode isn't really important, story wise i don't hink.

http://www.gogoanime.com/category/uchuu-senkan-yamato-2199

Kevben Battleheart

Well then, give me about till tomorrow this time and I might have a character all written up and ready to go.

Mac84

Mac84

We still openings for Players for this Space Battleship Yamato 2199 RP.

CrystalFeathers

Do you guys still need an ace pilot or a Mecha pilot?

Mac84

Yeah, we got room for pilots.

These are the types of Aircraft that are on the Musashi.

Are you familiar with the Universe of Space Battleship Yamato?

CrystalFeathers

Unfortunately I'm not at all. This is the first I've heard of it.
Could I pilot a modified version of the ship on the top-left? (It would visually look a bit different)
If not then I'll probably pilot one of two bottom two planes.
If I could modify one of them and make a drawing to show you, though, that would be great.
Most if not all modifications would be visual.

Sessha

Since things seemed to be somewhat moving again and with permission from the GM I'm gonna go ahead and bump this thread back up for those who might be interested in playing.