Bri4me's Cravings (( F seeking M ))

Started by bri4me1025, March 07, 2011, 09:18:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bri4me1025

I'm looking to broaden my rp'ing here. I prefer playing females roles and am seeking a good writer to rp with. I love the romance aspect of a relationship. I like a well written story it doesn't have to be a novel but well written. These cravings are long term and I am able to post at least once a day, more on the weekend if I get time. I communicate if I can't post when I'd like to so I'd like someone to rp with that can communicate back.

If any of these ideas interest you, reply here or send me a private message with your thoughts and ideas.

Taking A Bite Out Of Crime
A police officer's daughter is a witness to a brutal slaying and entered into the Witness Protection Program by her father's partner. This man's promise to his partner? To keep his daughter alive until the trial is over. The twist? The partner is a vampire that's been able to keep his secret well hidden. This man doesn't age and is well over 150 years old. He's moved from place to place but will find his true place is at this woman's side. The trial is a bust, the judge paid off by the defendant and the whereabouts of the daughter and her protect have been revealed. Now they are on the run. Not just from a murder wanting to tie up loose ends but from their feelings for each other. Does he bite her and turn her? Does she fear him? Will be interesting to see how it plays out in thread.

The Bodyguard
A professional country music performer is getting death threats and being stalked. The man sent to protect her is none other than her stalker but he has genuine feelings for her. She knows him well as he's become a close friend of hers. She doesn't know that he watches her off the clock and has pined over her for the last several months. Will he reveal himself to her and tell her who he is or will he keep her in the dark?

My Best Friend
A woman is working closely with her best friend and she's known him since they were children. The two of them have opened a bar together. Over the years they've fought and confided in each other. Both of them have intense feelings for one another but neither has gotten the courage up to reveal how they feel. Who comes clean and who will deny their feelings.

Family Secrets
A brother and sister are left home alone for the next month while their parents go on a whirlwind trip around the world. Neither of them wanted to go they'd rather stay at home than be drug from place to place. She's had some not so sisterly feelings for her brother and he's fantasizes about her. With the two of them alone together and the key found to their father's liquor cabinet the truth comes out and the seduction begins.

Singing Praises
A country music singing duo has been working frantically to wrap up recording on their latest cd and it's been nothing but pitfalls. She's threatened to leave the group and he's turned to drinking and his violent side has come out. For two years they've been partnered up in the music industry and over the course of those two years feelings have begun to develop.