News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Unplugged (NC, Apoc)

Started by OldSchoolGamer, December 29, 2010, 11:19:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OldSchoolGamer

U N P L U G G E D

the death of the information age and the beginning of a new terror

You are watching television.  Maybe reality TV, maybe the news, maybe the ball game.  Doesn't matter.  The only thing you remember is the trill of the Civil Defense alert.  Great.  Another test.  Or maybe a kid missing on the other side of the state.  Like you could actually do anything about it.  Almost routine.  Until you glance at the set and see the following message:

CIVIL DEFENSE ALERT ** NORAD ** SEVERAL OBJECTS OF UNKNOWN ORIGIN NOW ENTERING EARTH'S ATMOSPHERE
THIS IS NOT A DRILL REPEAT NOT A DRILL
TAKE COVER IMMEDIATELY

There will never be a return to "regularly scheduled programming."  No messages from sponsors.  After the message and the trills have run for approximately two minutes, the screen goes to static.  And it is there where the story begins.

For now, I'm looking for a single character, preferably female.  As you can probably guess, things will fall apart pretty quickly, so this is apt to become a nasty, brutish story, with NC sex...but also a mystery to solve.  In time I will probably open it up to other players, but for now I want to keep it small, to ensure I can keep up with it.  I'm fairly flexible as to the walk of life the character comes from.

Decrepitdan

I'd be interested in discussing this with you, pm me if you're interested.

rpgirl85

interesting idea..is it still open?

Poetic Fury

I see you have some people interested.  If you do end up opening this to additional players in the future I'd very much enjoy this setting.

"Seduce my mind and you can have my body.
Find my soul and I'm yours forever."
-Anonymous

fireflights

I also would like to be considered if you open to additional players.

I have taken the oath of the Drake

Livin in MD now.

Not taking anymore one on ones but ones already discussed with the partners.

OldSchoolGamer

I'm going to open up the concept to one more player.  Note that the event may unfold differently for the second thread (the two may not take place in the same story universe.

SheenaTiger

opening up to another? *raises hand* i would be wiling to take a place then ^^
Generally slow between posts ... sorry but Health-Issues and other RL-Things happen.
My RP-Search / BDSM-Test (2015-08-16) / BDSM-Test (2018-12-23) / BDSM-Test (2022-11-28) / My A&A (2020-12-16)

QuoteThe complete Domination over a Submissive is not based on fear and harshness, but is based on trust, love, guidance and understanding.

OldSchoolGamer

First person to post a character gets to be in the second thread.   O8)