Fishy! 1-1 full

Started by Lawshenk, October 26, 2017, 11:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lawshenk

" I'll tell them if I can be you life mate"

Lady Jenn

"It..." she looked away, feeling her heart sink. "It doesn't work like that, I wish I could. It doesn't mean we can't be together, it's not like if we get together someone is gonna turn up and tell us the world ends if we so much look at each other in a funny way. Believe me...I'd give anything for it to be different."

Lawshenk

"who say the people that say you can't be gay?"

Lady Jenn

"They don't say I can't," she replied. "Even if they did, I'd tell them to stick their opinion where the sun don't shine." She looked into her eyes. "The person I'm 'supposed' to be with doesn't want me, so I don't see any reason why I should be made to spend the rest of my life alone."

Lawshenk

" so Hun, what do we do to do this?"

Lady Jenn

"We don't need to do anything," she said, holding her hand. "Well, not anything other than something...enjoyable," she said, giving her a cheeky smile.

Lawshenk

" here and now? Gonna play on my brothers switch?

Lady Jenn

"I suppose that's a good start," she said, smirking as she kissed her neck. "Just be warned, I'm pretty good at gaming."

Lawshenk

She fetched the console and  games " here I will do my best "

Lady Jenn

"Do I get a reward for winning?" she asked, kissing her softly. "Although, saying that, I already feel like I won a prize."

Lawshenk

" you can tell my parents ?" She teased " whilst I run " she got out her phone and texted her brother borrowing you switch can you send me the pin?"

Lady Jenn

"If you're running I'm coming with you," she said as the PIN was sent back. "Oh, who am I kidding, I couldn't even run up the stairs right now," she said laughing.

Lawshenk

" well " she unlocked the console " I guess the prize is sitting on the sofa" she smiled and texted him thanks you gonna be long bro?"

Lady Jenn

"Doctor wants to check me in a couple of hours," came the reply. "But it shouldn't be too much longer."

"Don't you want me all to yourself?" she asked, stifling a laugh. "I don't want anyone distracting you...well, other than me anyway."

Lawshenk

" sorry just seeing how Clint is" she smiled as the games loaded up

Lady Jenn

"At some point we're going to have to get you a nurse's uniform," she said casually. "I think you'd look fabulous in it."

Lawshenk

" yours are upstairs " she winked"

Lady Jenn

"Maybe you can try them on later," she said, smirking. "But for now, time to see who's better at Mario Kart."

Lawshenk

" that can be your prize"

Lady Jenn

"And if I lose?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. "What's YOUR prize going to be?"

Lawshenk

" I'm not in to prizes "

Lady Jenn

"Oh," she said, feeling a little disappointed. She picked Mario. "Who are you going to be then?" she asked.

Lawshenk

" Larry " she picked the kooperling

Lady Jenn

The race started, a grin crossing Sam's face as she raced ahead. "Boy, I forgot how much I enjoy this, don't get much fun being a nurse on night shift."

Lawshenk

Madi tried but sucked on the last lap she got a blue shell unfortunately it was fired to late"