1x1 Wanna play! Play with this mother****er ( Chucky request)

Started by VideoKid, September 30, 2013, 08:12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VideoKid

So this should be an interesting request >_< Believe it or not I have read some entertaining fan fictions and know of other people who like writing horror and like Chucky I just hope some is on here.  I just got done watching the new 2013 Curse of Chucky and I kind of think its one of the best, it wasn’t just a comedy and it wasn’t to cliché. I am a chucky fan I even use to like the movies even though they scared me to death when I was little.

So those who have role played with me know I pretty much do vanilla sex and romantic language over course language but who ever took this role I might be a little bit more lenient, not to much but a little. Chucky isn’t exactly a charmer, I guess to some fans he might be >_O

I got a few plots, one lets you play him a little different, but at some point, he will transfer into an actual human body and he can or doesn’t have to be Charles from the movie, though Brad Douriff is the shit lol

I’ll post the plots later but if anyone wants to rile play, which I doubt has an interest, message me and we can discuss them.