Mech Wars OOC (Saikotsu, cmpuncle, DigitLninja, UnderCov3rL0ver)

Started by Saikotsu, March 27, 2011, 12:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitLninja

so you only have Saturday off... so we aren't planing to play on Sunday then...
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Saikotsu

They may or may not give me Sunday off. I wont know till Frida
y.
Procrastination is like masturbation, you're only screwing yourself.
- a friend
Anyone perfect must be lying.
-Bare Naked Ladies: falling for the first time.
Why is it blatantly obvious when two people are in love, but the two lovers are usually the last to find out?

The truth is only as dangerous as the lies we tell ourselves.

DigitLninja

because I want to spend as much time with you two as I can, and if I know all the hours available then I can plan accordingly... remember that in two weeks I'm going to be gone for an entire week without work... I'll be losing a lot of money for that and had I known before about Sunday then I won't be losing more money now...

However... I truly believe that this game will be worth it, even if we don't get very far.

Adam I want to discuss my character with you so if you get the chance please jump onto AIM
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

Saikotsu

Sorry, my phone is not the best for posting on this site. I'll try to get on aim when I get home. Still a couple of computers to work on here. By theway i told Cmpuncle and lady bug to use 350 to build their characters. Because yours was originally built with 350 and because of time constraints.
- a friend
Why is it blatantly obvious when two people are in love, but the two lovers are usually the last to find out?

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

cmpuncle

"Why So Serious?" Heath Ledger-The Joker-The Dark Knight
"He's the hero Gotham deserves but not the one it needs right now." Commissioner Gordon-The Dark Knight
"I'm not supposed to lose!" Setzer-Kingdom Hearts 2

Saikotsu

It's gonna be hard for me to be on online over the next few days. Ninja, if you wish to discuss your character with me, it'll either have to be via pm or in person on Friday during setup...
- a friend

cmpuncle

speaking of which, I really should come up with a character tonight....
"He's the hero Gotham deserves but not the one it needs right now." Commissioner Gordon-The Dark Knight

Saikotsu

- a friend

Saikotsu

Alright guys. I'd like you to choose one from this list:
Life, Doom, Blood, Time, Breath, Rage, Hope, Heart, Mind, Light, and Void.

And one from thist list.
Prince, Bard, Knight, Witch, Maid, Rogue, Thief, Page, Heir, Seer.
- a friend

cmpuncle

Saikotsu

- a friend

Undercov3rL0ver

Sometimes, the heart knows better than the mind. Listen to your heart, for it contains wisdom that many ignore.

Even if the entire world laughed and despised me, I had a person who needed me, that's all I need to be happy.
   "Yowane Haku, Daughter of White" -quoted specifically for a certain someone.

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Saikotsu

Most interesting indeed. I half expected you to pick knight and time. glad you didnt. This is gonna be interesting to say the least.
- a friend

DigitLninja

I was actually going to choose Heart and Knight... but Heart was taken so I went with Hope
Quotes to Live by:

Saikotsu

- a friend

DigitLninja

I'm sticking with Hope Knight... which will be the name of my fourth child...
Quotes to Live by:

Saikotsu

I meant knight and Heart. By the way, thank you for your character concept. it allows me to bullshit a few things and blame it on your ability...which makes everything run smoothly.
- a friend

DigitLninja

yeah I part of me was hoping for that to happen... the other part just wanted an awesome power that isn't used much
Quotes to Live by:

Saikotsu

- a friend

cmpuncle

so my guy is going to be another half-dragon, haven't named him yet or done anything with him except for physical description.  for Body, Mind, Soul do we have a ceiling for how high the stat should be?

Saikotsu

I consider 4 to be typical"real life" human, so 6 or 7 would be besm character average. 12 is the highest. So its 1 point up to seven. 8 is 10 points, 9 is 20, 10 is 40, and so forth.
- a friend

Saikotsu

hey, thanks for the tip about the new Tales game, ninja.  I might check it out once I've beaten Symphonia (which I have not been playing).   
- a friend

DigitLninja

no prob... I might check it out once I get back from Mexico next week.
Quotes to Live by: