HP: The marriage law (F looking for M character, writer gender does not matter)

Started by LamentingQuill, October 06, 2017, 01:11:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

This SL was inspired by an old yahoo days thing known as the Marriage Law Challenge, as briefly described here:

The premise of the challenge is a forced marriage of a half-blood to a Pure-blood due to a new decree passed by the new Ministry of Magic to help preserve the magical population.

Harry lost. Voldemort won. The 'criminal' Harry Potter is dead. The 'criminal' Hermione Granger is dead.

In a twisted and warped act of 'mercy' towards half-bloods after his gruesome genocide of muggle-born witches and wizards... Voldemort has decreed that all half-bloods must marry a pure-blood within a year after turning 17 or they will submit to an arranged match... if they refuse, they face criminal charges and execution without trial. Those over 18 at the timeof  the decree have one year started from the day the decree was issued.

Nearing graduation from Hogwarts, half-blood Arabella 'Belle' Byrne of house Gryffindor finds herself at the end of her year to choose a pure-blood husband... her 18th birthday is in one week... what is she going to do? Will she find an agreeable pure-blood husband? Will she submit to an arranged match?

Let's explore this, eh?

I'll take an OC pure-blood fellow, but I would be tickled pink by Draco Malfoy or Lucius Malfoy (We can say Narcissa died).

LamentingQuill

I am seeking ONE partner for this at present, must be willing to play a Slytherin with fabulous hair, because... I love sexy hair my girl can run her fingers through ;)

I find the Gryffindor and Slytherin dynamic to be sexy and exciting ~.^