(F lf GM)(NC) Star Wars, Old Republic Era, longterm

Started by Snow Nymph, April 30, 2021, 08:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snow Nymph

Current Status: Looking for RP Partners (in response to request threads only)
Please do not reply to this post, and if interested, send me a PM instead
Requesting GMs who are willing and to embed pictures in posts.
In most cases I'm not interested in playing multiple characters.

The Pitch

It's Star Wars! With NC! I'm by no means an expert on Star Wars lore, but I've picked up a few things here and there and am happy to broaden my horizons. All of these ideas take place in the Old Republic era - but if you do some heavy lifting on the lore I could expand beyond that. Otherwise, as you'll find further in I'm eager to play many different themes ranging from Jedi Knight, to Imperial Officer, to Hutt slave and really most anything else with a good plot concept to go with it. All of my ideas have a lot of room to be expanded on which I hope to further discuss in PM's.

System or Freeform:
I'm comfortable using a system or going freeform based on whatever you are more interested in, just be warned I'm not familiar with any Star Wars systems (my experience is basically only D&D 5e), so if you want to go down that route be aware you'll be dealing with a newbie.

Notable Points:
***Please embed images in every post***
~I play by forum posts *only*, with PM's for OOC~
~I will not use any IM service, for any reason~
~Third Person/Past-tense writing only~
~Long-term games only~

---PM replies that ignore my previous message---
---Excessively short PMs while planning our RP is a major turn-off---
---It can't all be sex or nudity, there must always be a meaningful plot---
---Do not refer to my character as "you" in or out of the RP---

Post Length
Consider two to three solid paragraphs minimum. Longer is appreciated when you feel so inspired and I will generally match what I'm given.

Post Rate
These days I'm a little inconsistent in this area, so I've become just as flexible. I can sometimes keep up to a daily pace, while other times I might need a few days to respond. Please let me know what you expect your potential post rate to be up front. If life gets hectic and you need to slow down or ghost, I tend to be pretty understanding.

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures!
For my own inspiration, I do require a pictures in every post - but I am happy to help supply them. Character portraits minimum, but maps, scenery, and sexy positions are sometimes appropriate. I know this requirement will limit interest but images really do a lot for me.

Character rosters in the first post for reference are doubly appreciated but not required.

Misadventures and NC content
I'm going to be insisting on NC content here - with a variety ranging from mild to more extreme. Sometimes our heroine will emerge from danger unscathed, and on rare occasion she may be beaten down, captured, and abused for days. The exact details of our kinks will absolutely be discussed beforehand.

I also like to pay attention to clothing destruction, management, and salvage.

Romance
Though not necessary here, should it come up I typically prefer FxF - but not exclusively. The occasional male character will interest me, but I'd very much prefer to discover that in-game rather than plan a FxM romance ahead of time.

Our Heroine
Strong: someone who struggles to the bitter end and doesn't give up after a few failures.
Innocent: someone who doesn't treat sex casually and typically begins the RP a virgin.
Attractive: someone who is probably a little young and naive.
Corruptible?: someone who may gradually succumb to desire the more she is forced to surrender to it.

World-building
I'm happy to help as much or as little in the world-building as you like. I'll offer thoughts and ideas as they come to me, and will otherwise follow your lead.

Non-minimalistic PM's
At the start, I tend to put a lot of thought into PMs to get things rolling. One-liner responses are an instant mood killer. As long as we're planning, I'll also get easily turned-off if a response addresses little to nothing of my previous PM. I would expect that to be obvious but it happens often enough I'm addressing it here. As I see it, little engagement in planning foreshadows little engagement in RP and I am hoping for a fruitful, longterm game.

Plot Ideas

Jedi Padawan: Blurred Lines
Born a refugee on a wartorn planet, she was handed over to the Jedi as a child when she was discovered to be force-sensitive. Old enough to remember her family and community, concern for home seldom leaves her mind. Warned of attachment, contact with anyone from home is strictly forbidden. Years later as a Jedi Padawan (16-18) she hears troubling news about her home world, and on impulse, she stows away aboard a Republic ship scheduled for a supply run.

When she arrives, what does she find? Does she join a doomed fight to save it, has it already fallen? Has a family member joined the enemy, her father an Imperial soldier, or a sister a Sith Acolyte? Still an inexperienced padawan, direct confrontation ill-favors her this tale might begin with a humbling defeat. In which case, maybe she is left for dead, spared simply out of pity, or captured, and perhaps rescued. All for us to discuss!

Jedi Knight: Secrets of an Ancient Temple
Through a recently unearthed holocron the Jedi discover the location of an Ancient Temple hidden away on a remote planet. Our Jedi Knight is sent on this mission alone, so as not to attract the attention of the Sith. What awaits her on this planet will be up for discussion. It may be home to hostile locals, flora, and fauna, and become something of a survival RP as she struggles to navigate the strange planet. Perhaps it's already a warzone between Republic and Imperial forces, or perhaps the holocron was a trap, with the Sith or a group of Bounty Hunters waiting in ambush. Perhaps the Temple grants her great powers, or she is tricked into freeing a Sith Ghost who delights in tormenting her until it can find a way to regain its old form.

Sith Acolyte: A Sith's Training
Revealed to be force sensitive at the age of 16-18+, she is taken from her family by Imperial mandate and dropped off on Korriban to be trained as a Sith. Here she is subjected to various training exercises, sometimes pitted against other students, where the weak are expected to perish and the strong are expected to survive, and rise to the top. Betrayal is commonplace, punishment for failure is expected, and she may be called upon to do things she wishes not to. Her superiors will look down on her, take advantage of her, or set her up for failure for their own amusement.

Long-term we might expect to remain at Korriban for the duration of the RP, or, perhaps she earns the favor of a Sith Lord and transitions into becoming a Sith Apprentice. She will certainly make rivals within the Sith, and may develop romantic relations with another student, a mentor, a prisoner, or a slave. If you want a darker RP (I'm thinking something like Game of Thrones, where other characters die somewhat regularly), I think this will be the RP premise I'd be most comfortable with. That said, be sure to mention what kinds of things you might expect to involve with me right away so we can discuss such limits up front. Otherwise, I'll assume it'll simply be a sexier Sith Academy/Apprentice RP.

Sith Warrior: A Failed Coup
Pulled from an orphanage on a backwater planet, she believed her Master, a Sith Lord, had saved her. In exchange for that simple kindness, she grew fiercely loyal, fully devoted to the grandest of ambitions her Master harbored. She vowed to protect and serve him, and from her youth endured the harshest training her Master could devise. Heavily relying on saber combat to overcome what she believed was a deficiency in Force ability, she became a brutal and merciless Sith Warrior, fiercely loyal to her Sith Lord.

Her strength was such that her Master believed they could make a move to seize a seat on the Dark Council, and ascend to Darth. Her part of the plan worked flawlessly, and she cut down the Sith Warriors who bared her Master's path. When it came time for her Master to challenge the Council, however, her Master failed, and was slain. It was an outcome she hadn't imagined possible, given how the Master had boasted about their power, but now, here she was for the first time in her life, without a Master. The Council was then faced with the question of what to do with her.

Which is a question we would have to answer too. She might take on a new master, or the Emperor himself might take interest in her. Perhaps her Master lied to her all along, making her believe she didn't have much Force potential, when in reality, she might prove worthy of her own Council Seat. Perhaps she slays and replaces the Emperor's Wrath, working directly for the Emperor. Or perhaps she becomes a pawn in the political machinations of the Council - acting as an enforcer to put other Sith Lords in their place. And all the while, perhaps she develops her own ambitions.

I've always wanted to have a Sith storyline that revolves around the Sith and their constant infighting. Though, I'd also happily take part in an RP where the Emperor's Wrath (for example) captures or corrupts Jedi at the Emperor's bidding.

Sith Lord/Warrior: Corrupting an Apprentice
Should my partner like to be on the receiving end of a Sith/Jedi corruption RP, I'm happy to take on the role of a more dominant Sith. Whether it's a Jedi Knight, or a Padawan, or a Force Sensitive individual who had managed to elude the notice of the Jedi or Sith, my character will capture/recruit theirs and train them as an Apprentice with or without their consent. The Apprentice would have to be a female character, though, and in this plot concept I'd be willing to play a male or female character. The Long-term this should include a number of challenges, and rivals from all sides, as the pair continue towards their ambitions.

This might involve the character from the story idea above, or a well-established Sith Lord possibly in possession of their own Star Destroyer and crew.  I imagine we'd have to both share some control over various characters, or you might surprise me and offer to play the role of GM. I've never seen a GM opposite a more dominant character, but I certainly would love to give it a try one day!

Escaped Slave: Falling for the Mark
A bounty hunter (male or female) is hired to capture a runaway slave, but what appears to be a simple job swiftly grows complicated as it appears the hunter is not the only one out to capture the slave. Successful captures are foiled by rivals, leading to a few situations that resemble rescues as much as they are reattempts to capture the target, as well as protecting her from other rivals and assassins. Here I'm willing to play a non-GM game, so the bounty hunter and escaped slave can share the spotlight. In a non-GM game, I'm also willing to play the Bounty Hunter (male or female), provided the escaped slave is female. I'm similarly making an exception to presume a romantic interest in the premise, as well as switching noncon for dubcon themes at the start. Or, we can keep it a GM-game with noncon, it's all good as far as I'm concerned.

The largest question would be to discuss why the runaway slave would be desired. She may have stolen valuable information from her owner, or, she may be a princess/heiress or other significant political figure. She may belong to a faction already aligned with the Republic or Imperial Empire, though she may be playing both sides when she is desperate for help to escape a precarious situation. If we want to experiment with more slave themes, see the following idea instead - though, I'm happy to stick closer to this one too, if a partner is particularly inspired to do so.

Slave/Cartel Princess: Surviving Nar Shaddaa
Whether independent, or working as a slave, one twi'lek dancer struggles to get by on Nar Shaddaa, a world dominated by criminal syndicates and cartels. She may be a crime bosses girlfriend, a minor celebrity who attracts the wrong kind of attention, or she might simply have walked into the wrong alley on the wrong night to be kidnapped and sold into slavery. Shock collar (or shock vibrator implant, if we're feeling kinky) slapped into place, she must survive the life of a slave - all with an ever present hope of one day earning her freedom, or at least enough credits to escape Nar Shaddaa and start a new life somewhere else. Long-term she may escape life as a slave and need to flee from the bounty hunters chasing after her, or there may be no end to her slavery in sight - though in that case I would like to work out another focus of a plot to hold longterm interest.

As an alternative to being a slave, she may work for the cartels in another fashion. She may be a cartel princess, with enemies and rivals surrounding her on all sides. She might still end up in slavery, though she may always have someone she trusts willing to buy her freedom as a ransom, or rescue her with simple brute force. She may take pity on the slaves that work for her family, or she may fancy herself a mistress the slaves are lucky to be serving. Her father may be killed in a hostile takeover, and she may become a runaway instead, or to dovetail into the start of this premise, she may only then become the prized slave of a former rival down the line.

Republic Spy/Imperial Agent: A Dangerous Game
Trained at a young age as a republic spy (or simply an Imperial with misgivings), she was planted within (or entered out of family obligation) an Imperial training camp where she rose to the rank of Imperial Officer and was assigned to serve aboard a Star Destroyer under the command of an ambitious Sith Lord. Though she's put in a position to gather vital intelligence, she's also forced to follow the Empire's orders to maintain her cover, forced to make difficult decisions on a regular basis. Sometimes she'll be forced to further the Empire's agenda, and other times she'll have to face the consequences for her failures or disobedience. The Sith Lord might also take out his/her anger out on her to punish her failures, as an extension of the rest of the crew, or out of sheer desire and/or entitlement.

She may have a rival who is always keeping an eye or trying to sabotage her work besides, she might develop a love interest that further complicates her dual ambitions, or perhaps the fact that she is a spy is not actually a secret - and she is fed misinformation and possibly intended to be corrupted over time to become a willing, or not-so-willing, ally anyway. Perhaps she is forced to torture Republic captives, or is blackmailed by a third party when her identity is discovered. Long-term, she may be forced to flee, where the Empire and well-paid bounty hunters constantly hunt her down. Perhaps she is sold into slavery, or is employed by the Hutts to do their dirty work instead.

Republic Trooper: ??

Imperial Soldier: ??

Alderaan Princess: ??

Interested?
Lovely! Please include the following information in a PM~

~Plot & World-Building: Which plot ideas are you interested in? Any elaboration on how you might like the story to go would be very much appreciated.

~System or Freeform: Would you like to use a system or play it freeform?

~Post Rate: What is your general response time? You'll find mine in the thread above.

~Pictures: More or less confirmation we're on the same page here. If you would like help with images, let me know!

~Kinks: What would you like to see? Extra bonus points if you checked my on's/off's.

~Additional Thoughts: Any other thoughts, ideas, or requests?

Snow Nymph

A "May the 4th be with you" bump~

Changes:
Expanded upon role selection, reorganized story ideas, and added Sith Warrior and Sith Lord plot concepts.