News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Library

Started by Arkaniel, June 06, 2011, 01:01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkaniel

Looking for:

I am looking for new, exciting roleplays. This thread will list my plot ideas and the settings I like to play in. All my plots are M/F. Another F can be added. I always play a heterosexual male. The gender of my partner OC does not matter.

Current settings I am Craving:

STAR WARS

Era: Any
Characters I can play: Luke Skywalker, Kyle Katarn or OC. My OC can take any role, from ARC Trooper to Imperial officer, from Ancient Sith to a Jedi of the New Order, or just a delightfully dirty smuggler.
Characters You could play: Leia Organa, Padme Amidala, Mara Jade or OC (choice for OC is yours)
Notes: I have no preference between OC or canon character. I love them both for this setting.
Plot: Open for discussion, depending on setting and characters. I can make difficult romances work, We can do a smutty one-shot, or we can go for a truly epic Star Wars tale, reliving some of the canon events with our own, original twist, or we can tell our own story before, during or after the movie/book events.

SUPERHEROES

Marvel and/or DC and/or Original
Characters: Canon or OC. My personal preference goes out to Spiderman, Batman, Superman, Wolverine and Iron Man for canons. For OC: anything goes, ranging from original mutants to brand new superheroes from varying power levels.
Plot: I would like a larger spanning story starting from a new origin to several adventures. Potentially endless story with action, romance, drama, etc.

Other settings I am interested in:

Historical: Ancient Rome, Greece and Medieval. Also available: A dash of mythology.
Sci Fi: Serenity/Firefly, Stargate, original from low science fiction to science fantasy.
Fantasy: Lord of the Rings, original from low fantasy to high fantasy.
Urban Fantasy/Supernatural: Dresden Files like settings, Werewolves, Demons, Gods,… bring them on.
Modern Day: From spy thrillers to police stories, private detectives, soldiers and disasters, or just a drama-filled romance. The sky is the limit.

Fandoms:

Harry Potter (I can play Harry or OC wizard, from new Hogwarts teacher to a story that has nothing to do with Hogwarts or Voldemort, where canon character’s are barely even mentioned)

Percy Jackson

DragonballZ

Please contact me by PM or here. Creativity and a certain degree of literacy a must. Posting length, posting rate, category, one-shot or long term, sex or plot driven is all open for discussion.

DarkRose15

I'd be interested in possibly beginning a roleplay about a young maiden being sold by her family to a barbarian leader in order to cement an alliance. I sorta got inspired by one of the plotlines in Game of Thrones (I plan to read the books and watch the show too) But if you're interested please pm me ^_^
Den of DarkRose: Ideas & Completed Games
Apologies & Absences *Updated 10/4/16*

Friends help you move; Real friends help you move the body.
Carl: Shh....do you hear that? That is the sound of forgiveness!
Paul: That's the sound of people drowning Carl!
Carl: That...is what forgiveness sounds like! Screaming then silence!

Arkaniel

I am interested and the PM is waiting in your inbox ;)

DarkRose15

Quote from: Arkaniel on June 07, 2011, 12:54:49 AM
I am interested and the PM is waiting in your inbox ;)
Yes I just got it ^_^!
Den of DarkRose: Ideas & Completed Games
Apologies & Absences *Updated 10/4/16*

Friends help you move; Real friends help you move the body.
Carl: Shh....do you hear that? That is the sound of forgiveness!
Paul: That's the sound of people drowning Carl!
Carl: That...is what forgiveness sounds like! Screaming then silence!