Hotel Nuits érotiques [Sign-Up]

Started by SinisterJ, November 13, 2009, 02:51:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SinisterJ

Welcome one and all, to my first RP here. Hotel Nuits érotiques (Nuits érotiques is French for 'Erotic nights') is an Adult RP, and it's a group RP.

Nuits érotiques is a hotel (the name of the RP kind of gives it away) but not just any hotel, it is a hotel catering mainly to those with perverse or erotic desires. People who wish to enter must have proof of age and show it to both the bouncer and the receptionist.

Anthros are allowed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the application form for the hotel so people who wish to get a room must fill all fields.

APPLICATION FORM:

Full Name:
Sexual Preference:
Species:
Room Type:
Cross wanted room
[] Average [] Lavish [] Penthouse

All applicants must be 18 or over.

STAFF APPLICATION FORM:

Full Name:
Sexual Preference:
Species:
Job:
Cross desired job
[] Pet (A sex pet for guests) [] Dancer (Dancers for the Lobby of the hotel) [] Waiter/Waitress (Serve food and drink to guests)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are my two characters. One is a Staff Member, one is a guest.

Full Name: Amelia Tate
Sexual Preference: Heterosexual
Species: Cat
Job:
Cross desired job
[] Pet [X] Dancer [] Waiter/Waitress

--------------------

Full Name: Ashton Campbell
Sexual Preference: Bisexual
Species: Wolf
Room Type:
Cross wanted room
[] Average [X] Lavish [] Penthouse

--------------------

Well, there you go guys. Sign up if you're interested. :)

Feel free to ask any questions here until I set up the OOC Thread, which I will do tomorrow.

Guests:
Ashton Campbell[Lavish] (SinisterJ)

Staff:
Amelia Tate[Dancer] (SinisterJ)
Amber Monclair[Pet] (Treena)
Audrey Lynne Taylor[Pet] (Daylily)
Max Kraden[Pet/Waiter] (DoctorWhy)
Rebecca Lace[Pet] (Chloe Milev)

Jecht

Hmm...I might be interested in this once more people sign up.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Treena

Full Name: Amber Monclair
Sexual Preference: Bisexual
Species: Vampire
Job:
Cross desired job
[ x ] Pet  [ x ] Dancer  [] Waiter/Waitress

A/A     Ons/Offs     Cravings
Back and open to some rps.
Treena'sWiki

Xanatos

What races are allowed? I don't see a list saying nay or yay for anything. I am curious, would a Succubus make the cut? I know its an old used and abused race. I am not stuck on it, more curious than anything.

Also will there be any plot or is this just to service players sexual wants?

SinisterJ

A Succubus is a demon, right? Well, sure you can use it, just don't sacrifice (or eat/kill) the guests or staff members or anything please.

The Dark Raven

STAFF APPLICATION FORM:

Full Name: Audrey Lynne Taylor
Sexual Preference: hetero, but has no problems with multiple partners
Species: human
Job:
[ x ] Pet (A sex pet for guests) [] Dancer (Dancers for the Lobby of the hotel) [] Waiter/Waitress (Serve food and drink to guests)

(As always I have a non-cropped pic that can be sent to potential clients. By request only.)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

SinisterJ

Daylily: Sorry but I can't tell which job you chose.

The Dark Raven

Sorry, the silly thing cut off.  its Pet.  I will edit the post. :-)

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

SinisterJ

Wolfy

Full Name: Raiga (no other name given)
Sexual Preference: Hetero
Species: Half-Wolf(meaning only Ears and tail. o3o)
Job:
Cross desired job
  • Pet (A sex pet for guests)

DoctorWhy

Full Name: Max Kraden
Sexual Preference: Hetero, but with some convincing may serve anyone!
Species: Human
Job:
Cross desired job
  • Pet 
  • Waiter/Waitress
    Details: Short and sweet, Max earns his keep by serving food and doing what he does best-being adorable. He tends to attract dominating women and women into younger boys, due to his almost childlike appearance. Though his natural role is submissive, he can play almost any part given to him.
    Appearance: Small in stature, he has brown hair and wide eyes, giving him a childish look. He is relatively fit, however. He generally wears the formal suit of the waiter, though far from making him seem distinguished, only enhances the "adorable" affect.
"Wisdom is the conqueror of fortune."

Chloe Milev

Full Name:  Rebecca Lace
Sexual Preference:  Bi
Species:  Red skunk
Job:  [X] Pet [] Dancer [] Waiter/Waitress

Appearance
Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas