Airship Crash on Claw Island (Pathfinder game)

Started by Sethala, March 21, 2013, 12:28:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sethala

I'm pretty sure that Zaer's the only male character.

By the way Blinkin, didn't notice your question earlier.  For the thieves' ring, the guards are very well trained in what to do and already know many of the common tricks.  Plus, they're stripping you of everything, including normal clothes (don't worry, they have prison outfits to hand out... if you're lucky), so even if they don't think the ring is anything special it's still not going to be in your hands.

Top Cat

Well, heck. If Zaer's the only male character, I should probably retract my withdrawal. =^_^=
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

Videospirit

Seren is a Male too. Sure he has a charisma of 20 and has some of the same problems elves have from his sylvan blood as far as looking like a man is concerned, but he's very much a man.

Sethala

Can't find the bio for Seren, actually.  Can you link me to that post?

Blinkin

Oh well, no harm in asking, right?

I think that the gender breakdown will have to wait until the final pick is made for players. Brooke is female (half-elf) and not too bad looking CHA wise. But she is definently not a servant and would be more worried about what else on the island wants her body more than a bunch of horny criminals... horny criminals that she doesn't like can get a bobbit without too much real effort... it would be a shame, but we are talking about survival and NOT getting pregnant is high on that list of survival requirements.... even if it's not used in games, it's a valid thought for some of the women folk. lol

I suspect that since I can't transfer a character over to either Mythweavers or Plothook that I'm on the short list to go bye-bye, but such is life.

Out of curiosity, is Brooke the only one on the island who didn't do what she was accused of? ;)
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Angie

Actually, Blinkin, raileen was accused of "trafficking with demons", not theivery.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Sethala on March 22, 2013, 10:49:55 PM
I'm pretty sure that Zaer's the only male character.

Rofl, that would be funny if my char would be selected and he is single male in whole group :P. So he gets to keep the elf all for himself unless any ladies fancy torment the busty bimbo blonde.

But also another use what she may have is that as she is solid divine caster, so any women needing healing could work for Adrian just for this perk (he monopolizes both her body and her clerical powers). He may be generous and give one freebie for everyone but after that they need work under him. Adrian is not terrible leader person and can be generous to loyal and skilled minions. So long you have no issues with how he decides and leads on things (he is LE so he can be ruthless in tactics wise).

Also Adrian did not kill his own father, truthfully he had thought about it but he never made the move. His younger brother did and framed Adrian for the deed.

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Videospirit

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on March 23, 2013, 10:27:38 AM
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=538629

I can make cure wounds potions for people :P

Yess, another weak willed plaything!

Also it looks like your forgot this
Quote from: Sethala on March 21, 2013, 12:28:18 AM
Crafting rules: Making magic items is easier due to the magic on the island.  All magic items are made at about five times the normal speed (so 8 hours of work per 5000gp base price, instead of per 1000gp).  Additionally, for each rank of Spellcraft you have, pick one item creation feat and gain that feat for free.  While making items is faster, you'll still need to search the island for materials.

who149

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on March 23, 2013, 05:09:03 AM
Rofl, that would be funny if my char would be selected and he is single male in whole group :P. So he gets to keep the elf all for himself unless any ladies fancy torment the busty bimbo blonde.

My character is bi, She'll torment the busty bimbo blonde as much as she gives you blowjobs for healing and such.
Been away, now i'm back. Updated based off changes in my life.

Ons and offs!

Videospirit

Quote from: who149 on March 23, 2013, 11:45:21 AM
My character is bi, She'll torment the busty bimbo blonde as much as she gives you blowjobs for healing and such.

I suppose they don't exactly clarify what parts you need to be touching with what for touch spells ;p.

Blinkin

Brooke doesn't mind women lovers, but she'll cut things off if someone tries to force her. ;) Those spells ware off and you have to sleep sometime!

Of course, as the game has a strong sexual climate, I'm fully expecting there to be more interesting things than a couple of men trying to rule a dessert island while keeping the natives at bay. lol

You know, after a few days, rocky mountain oysters and tube steak will both look pretty much like pork when cooked. lol
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Sethala

Alright, first off let me say that this is a very difficult choice, and if I thought I could run a game with 9 players I'd simply do that, but I think 6 is my limit of running things smoothly.

If anything doesn't work out or someone decides to drop out of the game, the people I leave out will be first picks for replacements; I'll send out a PM if that's the case.

Anyway, the people in the game are going to be: Shadowfox, Nicci, Ershin, Who149, Zaer, and Angie.  Video, Topcat, and Blinkin, I'll keep in touch and let you know if there's an opening; I'll also try to save a spot for you three in the next Pathfinder game I run.

I've already set up an OOC thread, here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=169117.0

Videospirit

Looks like too much woman for one antipaladin to handle ;p, the ladies will all gang up and make him their errand boy. Have fun you guys.

Blinkin

Have fun and enjoy the hunt for exciting stuff. ;)
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Sethala

I'm going to keep OOC discussion here for now, until we get everyone to put a character sheet in the OOC thread.

The first thing I need to know from the current players is, how are you "secured" in the airship?  Just tossed in a cell and left alone?  Hands cuffed behind your back but otherwise free?  Completely bound in chains so you can barely move?  More importantly, what are you still able to do once you're off the ship but still in restraints and without equipment?

Next, I also want everyone to pick a single item as their most important one; basically something that your character can't function very well without.  This can include the key to your chains, for characters that don't rely on items very much.  (As an aside, Nicci's character will need her holy symbol back before she can prepare any spells, although I'm going to say she can use "unprepared spell slots" for spontaneous Cure casting)

who149

My character is most likely Handcuffed and put in a rather sturdy cell. I'd imagine that the crash would break the chain on the cuffs just enough that she can pull them apart.

As for items she can't function without, i'd say her sword is the closest thing.  I tried building her up so she'd be fine without it though, it being a good tool but not her main focus (Avoiding weapon focus and like feats)

Ons and offs!

ShadowFox89

Ireth probably has her arms bound behind her back. As far as gear she can't function without, that'd be her formula book. Oddly, you don't actually need any equipment for an alchemist to make bombs.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Top Cat

O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Videospirit on March 23, 2013, 12:31:50 PM
Looks like too much woman for one antipaladin to handle ;p, the ladies will all gang up and make him their errand boy. Have fun you guys.

Rofl, I want them see try :P. Adrian may be well tempered but he has ego big as a castle/kingdom as he was born royalty and was meant to be next emperor of very kingdom which send folks to the island. So overall story wise once we find means to depart back to mainland then he would launch crusade to reclaim his throne and his rightful place as emperor. But to do that he needs loyal minions....minions which can appreciate a very fat paycheck once he becomes emperor (royal treasury is big unless Adrian's brother spends it before Adrian comes back).

Anyways, I do see interesting setup of 5 women and 1 guy. Nicci (elf priestess, good aligned), Angie (female human sorc/rogue, good aligned), Who149 (female human fighter, evil aligned), Ershin (female human monk, evil aligned), ShadowFox (female elf alchemist, evil aligned).

So 4 evil prisoners vs 2 aligned prisoners. Nicci is going end pretty much as 'property' one way or another in the gang where as Angie has choice either join and endure the rigid gang survival structure or strike out her own. Adrian can detect good and although his basic paladin oath would refuse him working alongside with good people but I think as Lord of Darkness variant as LE it means I can work with them so long they are 'below my rank and follow my commands' sort of deal.

Quote from: who149 on March 23, 2013, 11:45:21 AM

Heh, sounds decent arrangement :). But wonder will it always stay in a blowjob or will she get excited to offer more once she gets good look on Adrian's body? Or if she wants somekind magical tattoo which boosts her prowess (like one use Bull's Strength tattoo), Adrian will demand something in return from doing extra work outside for mere survival.

Quote from: Sethala on March 23, 2013, 01:12:22 PM
I'm going to keep OOC discussion here for now, until we get everyone to put a character sheet in the OOC thread.

The first thing I need to know from the current players is, how are you "secured" in the airship?  Just tossed in a cell and left alone?  Hands cuffed behind your back but otherwise free?  Completely bound in chains so you can barely move?  More importantly, what are you still able to do once you're off the ship but still in restraints and without equipment?

Next, I also want everyone to pick a single item as their most important one; basically something that your character can't function very well without.  This can include the key to your chains, for characters that don't rely on items very much.  (As an aside, Nicci's character will need her holy symbol back before she can prepare any spells, although I'm going to say she can use "unprepared spell slots" for spontaneous Cure casting)

Well, my char is likely bound by solid manacles in solid cell (he has Str 20 after all but the crash can damage his cell and the chains). I think he has also manacles in his legs to limit mobility as he does not run and bull rush people. However his hands are bound above his head in the cell but once manacles break loose the hands are in front. He is gagged as he can cast spells (nothing big but just to avoid a well timed Command spells spit out). But gag can be removed once he gets some mobility to his hands. His holy symbol is literally branded on his body so he does not need it (I think it does not cost much to have infernal writing function as holy symbol for follower of Asmodeus as magical tattoo/rune).

So far his most important gear is either his morning star (as he cannot fight well without it anyway even if he has fiend boon able to enchant any weapon to be +1), or that he gets his full plate (which provides important AC boost as he has otherwise horrible AC without it) where he can use his masterwork gauntlets as weapons until he gets his morning star back. I would choose full plate as it provides AC and also means to fight with gauntlets (which he can enchant). I think he can with Str 20 and with bit improvised tools break his manacles off or find the keys somewhere.

who149

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on March 23, 2013, 02:18:51 PM

Heh, sounds decent arrangement :). But wonder will it always stay in a blowjob or will she get excited to offer more once she gets good look on Adrian's body? Or if she wants somekind magical tattoo which boosts her prowess (like one use Bull's Strength tattoo), Adrian will demand something in return from doing extra work outside for mere survival.

She'll probably build up to him. She'll at first see him as an adversary, someone to watch out for and keep at arms length, so only things like handjobs and blowjobs for certain favors. Given time she may grow closer and allow you too mount her for better favors, and eventually because she's horny and hungry for something a little bit more then bimbo tongue.

Ons and offs!

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: who149 on March 23, 2013, 02:30:09 PM
She'll probably build up to him. She'll at first see him as an adversary, someone to watch out for and keep at arms length, so only things like handjobs and blowjobs for certain favors. Given time she may grow closer and allow you too mount her for better favors, and eventually because she's horny and hungry for something a little bit more then bimbo tongue.

I see, well sounds good plan to me :). Adrian may enslave Tiffany (Nicci's char) because she was weak/exposed and her healing skills in addition rack of her body is too valuable to pass up or leave unprotected (he will not harm quality goods after all). I thinked though that anyone who uses bimbo for pleasure needs perform it on public, so he gets to see glimpse of your char's nudity and passionate moments ;). He needs after all watch nobody goes and steals the bimbo or harms her.

But overall we wait and see. Adrian may be powerful adversary because he can match your char in combat (he has more Str but some part your tougher and more skilled but he got mystic antipaladin powers help him). But Adrian does not seek fight unless he sees he cannot bring some discipline and common sense survival instinct through talking. Or someone seriously pisses him off. Not mention he has high social skills and so he can be naturally commanding and leading type (he would not bow to no one, so if someone else takes charge they only can bestly expect Adrian consider them equals for time being until power shift occurs).

NicciKotor

So Adrian can use my divine gifts for his own pleasure and reward, and he can do this by controlling the keys to my manacles. Setting up his own harem by loaning me out to the other girls in exchange for sexual favors and humiliation on their ends. Whomever controls me gets their stuff back the fastest, since I have locate object in my spell list.

I can also easily cast hold person, so Adrian can be extra evil and force me to cast that on a low willpower girl on the beach so he can have his way with her ass.
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

ShadowFox89

Casting anything on Irem is going to result in someone getting an acid bomb in the face.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

NicciKotor

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on March 23, 2013, 02:45:35 PM
Casting anything on Irem is going to result in someone getting an acid bomb in the face.

But.... but the meanie anti-pally made me do it! >.<
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy