Evrem's Ideas (M seeking F)

Started by Evrem, July 14, 2012, 04:43:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evrem

Here are a couple/few of my ideas, and I plan on updating this thread regularly as I come up with new ones. Please feel free to PM me if you are interested in any of these.

It seems my early ideas have been like enough to be taken up quickly, so I will be brainstorming for more ideas soon.

Titles in red are taken.

Military
I would play the role of a senior enlisted person, like a platoon sergeant or company gunny/first sergeant. She would play the role of a newly promoted NCO within the company. Sparks fly as she attempts to seduce her way into his office. (Would prefer someone with at least a little knowledge of military rank structure and protocols.)

Boy Next Door
She would play the role of a young woman in her early twenties that finally moves away from home. She can't help but notice the neighbor man, who is a little older than her (late twenties, early thirties). She can't tell if he is single or not. He comes and goes a lot, and there are people at his place sometimes. It's hard to tell if he has any kind of steady relationship. This could go either with her seducing him or him seducing her. This one is a bit more open to interpretation and possibilities.

Dom Next Door
This is really a more specific version of the previous where the neighbor man is a dom. He will already have at least one pet. This could be a good multi-person RP.

Corporate Disaster Recovery
The two key characters involved are a low-level executive and a member of the company security. This company can be any size, though ideally it would be bigger. Roles could be filled by either character. The basic premise of the story would be stolen glances, possibly a few comments to each other, then being brought together by a disaster within the company like a massive power outage, security breach, violent outburst by employee/customer, etc.

Domination
I've always been a dom, but I am more than a little curious what it is like to be dominated. It's worth a shot at least, I think.
My Ons and Offs / Where is this asshole?(A/A)

Request Thread

In the end, on dreams we will depend.

Evrem

Current RP's:

...With a Minor in Kink w/ the lovely and talented duchess85

A professor at the local university is going through a divorce, and his young, shy, new TA is considering making a move. Can she handle what he has in mind?

Collaring the House Guest w/ the alluring AbbyCakez

A young security consultant offers up his own home to a college student. She starts as a house guest and transitions to his slave.

Making the Grade w/ the deliciously deviant Ssieth
My Ons and Offs / Where is this asshole?(A/A)

Request Thread

In the end, on dreams we will depend.