Previous topic - Next topic

Cyra

You are slightly deranged my dear Insane one :-*

SSJ4Gojeta

Cyra

Insanityenviesme

Yay. Cy thinks I'm deranged!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Cyra

*giggles*
Its the deranged part that I find so yummy.
*blows kisses to Insanity*

SSJ4Gojeta

Insanityenviesme

And its yourlovably devilish desire to punish me with Ys that I find not so yummy :p

How's Tyler, Cy?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Cyra

oh, poor baby :'(

Do you find that you have a yearning to spank me?

Insanityenviesme

Gracous, Yes...and not least because of your avatar either!
Moments of Sanity

Cyra

I believe that I'd get much satisfaction from the spanking you'd give me.

As for my avi-I enjoy change and have over 1000 different ones and plan on changing again soon.  Hopefully you'll enjoy the next one just as well.  I live to please you my Insane one :-*

Insanityenviesme

No doubt you would
-winks-

I'm sure I would, Cy!
-chuckles-
Flattery will get you everywhere with me, my dear!
Moments of Sanity

Cyra

I would be obliged to get your obedience then since flattery will get me anything with you...
You will now be my sex slave...

Insanityenviesme

Correction...everything except that..I dont bow so easily
Moments of Sanity

Cyra

Please?  It's not like I'm sending you to the guillotine.  I promise you'll enjoy it...

Insanityenviesme

I'm sure my Elegy has a long wait ahead of it, but still, You cant snap your fingers and make me your slave, hun :p
Moments of Sanity

Cyra

I humbly beg your forgiveness my Insane one.  I was momentarily overcome with my yearning for you...

Insanityenviesme

No need for banal formalities, my lovely...I prefer a more informal relationship to grow between us
Moments of Sanity

Cyra

If you want an informal relationship...I suggest we drink my favorite drink together-whiskey.
Love ya Insanity :-* O:)

Insanityenviesme

you little yak
Enough with the Ys!!
Moments of Sanity

Cyra

Yak? Is that all the better you could come up with?

It's my karma to play with y's as much as I play with you.

Bubbles

A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

SSJ4Gojeta

TheLegionary

SSJ4Gojeta

Cyra