Mistaked Identity - F/F/F/M (FULL)

Started by Chrystal, June 27, 2014, 06:43:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

Tried to do this one before and it flopped.

This is a four-way role-play for myself, two more ladies, and a gentleman.

Basically I and one of the ladies play identical twin sisters. We have recently moved to town, and just started at the local high school (sixth form college, or local equivalent).

My character is gay, the other twin is straight. And no, this isn't about lesbian twincest! The two sisters are quite happy with each others' sexualities and while they may tease each other occasionally, and even share the odd bath still, there is nothing between them except sisterly love.

No, this is about the other two characters. One boy, one girl. The girl has fallen head over heels mutually in love with my character, and the boy has fallen for my twin sister, who of course feels the same way.

But this is where things get complicated. (And by the way, the bulk of the credit for this idea goes to William S. and/or Francis B). See, the twins are rarely seen together. One of them is artistic and good with her hands, the other scientific and good with her head. One is into running, the other swimming, one likes beef the other chicken. (One likes sausages, the other like kippers...? LOL) Apart from their appearances, they are as different as chalk and cheese.

Because of these different academic and social interests, as I said, they are hardly ever seen together, except at home... So when the young man sees his new sweetheart sitting on a bench eating her packed lunch, he of course goes to talk to her, and is most surprised by her rebuff and lack of interest.  The girl sees a boy talking to her sweetheart and gets jealous. Then later that same day, the reverse happens...

The whole thing comes to a head eventually at the home-coming ball, to which each twin is asked by the wrong partner. By now of course, the twins have compared notes and know what is going on, and being somewhat mischievous, resolve to teach their respective partners a lesson in how to tell them apart...!

Just to add more detail here:

This is a romantic comedy, story based rather than smutt based, although there will be chances for smutt. It is strictly two pairs, with no sexual interaction between the boy and the lesbian twin or the girl and the straight twin. The idea is that the mistaken identity creates confusion and flirting between the "wrong" couples is at first rejected, then used as a source of entertainment by the twins.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

azzmeister89

Sounds like fun, put me down for the male character.

Zillah

I'd be interested in possibly being the twin, Chrystal. :)

Chrystal

Hi z, glad to have you in.

@ Azzmeister, one important thing is that small groups like this are never first come first served, but if Zillah has no objections to you as her bf, then that is fine with me.

Just need the player to play my girlfriend now...

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

jessie20

Me? 

But is this the case, where the straight sister may find that maybe she isn't that straight at all?  And maybe my character finds...well...a bright penny lying on the ground?  And then a llama?

All sorts of possibilities here.  Is what I meant.
Girls, give me a holla' if you want to YIM

Chrystal

Quote from: jessie20 on June 27, 2014, 12:30:46 PM
Me? 

But is this the case, where the straight sister may find that maybe she isn't that straight at all?  And maybe my character finds...well...a bright penny lying on the ground?  And then a llama?

All sorts of possibilities here.  Is what I meant.

No, the whole point of the game is that one sister is gay, the other is straight, and their respective boy/girlfriends never know which is which. When I was discussing the original set up, with Haibane as the twin, we were actually discussing the possibility of doing each other's posts, just to keep things interesting, but we eventually decided it would be too complex.

So we rely on the two other players keeping IC and OOC knowledge separate, and not metagaming. Your character doesn't know there are two identical twins. That is where the fun is.

jessie20

Yes, I got that (well, some of it).  But...well, I'm sure it will all work itself out.  Just that I'm interested in the shifting possibilities of shifting preferences and...

Chrystal

Quote from: jessie20 on June 27, 2014, 01:52:27 PM
Yes, I got that (well, some of it).  But...well, I'm sure it will all work itself out.  Just that I'm interested in the shifting possibilities of shifting preferences and...

And basically you're being greedy.

NO!

The whole point is that onme girl is straight the other is gay and they get mixed up.

jessie20

I know I'm greedy...but you're missing part of the point (your point is valid, however).  If my character is gay, and keeps getting paired off with a straight girl, how am I going to get laid?  Do I just show a lot of sexual frustration then (well, have some experience with that certainly!)?  Do I cheat?  Beg a lot?

Chrystal

Ah, I see where you're coming from now.

No, you don't get paired off with a straight girl. You get paired off with the gay twin (me). The straight twin gets paired off with the guy (Azzmeister).

The amusement happens because Azz mistakes me for Zillah and you mistake Zillah for me. But it all gets sorted out in the end and everyone gets laid by the right partner.

Clear now?

No?

Good, that's the whole point! *snigger*

jessie20

Well, if it's all well that ends well, then I'm reasonably content.  As long as we can go looking for llamas.

jessie20

I think I'm muddled up about the intention of the game, Chrys.  I'll drop out now and save ya'll the trouble of replacing me later.  Let me know when you'll do 'Romeo and Juliet' with an all-girl cast.

Chrystal

I'll keep that in mind... You do know they all die in that, don't you?

jessie20

Oh yeah, that's right.  Well, I have a better ending for the bible, too.

Visna

If you'll have me, I'd be up for playing the gay girlfriend.

Chrystal

Vis, you know I'll always have you....

And yes that did come out sounding how I intended it.... ;-)

Zillah and I are discussing characters at the moment.

The general idea is that the twins are 16/17 and Juniors, and the two love interests are 17/18 and seniors, that way they don't have any classes in common and they don't see the twins except during recess or on the way home or outside of school...

It also means that the b&g/fs are going to most likely be the more dominant partner, or at least, the one making the moves. I don't see this as having any BDSM at all. It's a light romantic comedy.

azzmeister89

Ok so whilst i think of what i'm going to do for a character are there any prefrences? I'm thinking either the musician type or the happy go lucky jock that seems to lead the studernt body.

Obviously if you have a better idea i'll look into that

Chrystal

Just to say to any guys looking that Azzmeister has agreed to withdraw his interest.

Having agreed that Zillah is playing the straight twin, it is her choice which male player she plays opposite.

vin26m

Lots of cool potential for this setup.  Would these be possible scenarios?  Assuming that Chrystal the lesbian twin is artsy, more dominant (not as submissive), more aggressive, more comfortable with her body, swims...

Zillah has an important science fair to go to, but she has a date with the BF the same night.  Zillah gets Chrystal to go on the date for her.

Chrystal has an art show to go to, but Visna the girlfriend calls with a crisis.  Zillah has to fill in for Chrystal, including wearing Chrystal's kind of clothing.

Zillah's conservative nature precludes her from taking a sexy selfie of herself.  Without Zillah's knowledge, Chrystal takes pictures of herself and sends them to the BF.  The BF gets them and gets excited.  He talks to Zillah about the pictures, but Zillah has no idea until the boyfriend shows her the pictures.  Zillah can play along or reveal her secret twin.

Visna is disappointed that Chrystal can't get help her set up the school dance, but sees Zillah there.  At first, Visna is happy that who she thinks is Chrystal showed up after all, but instead sees her with the BF.

The twins accidentally switch phones.  Chrystal starts getting calls from the BF while Zillah gets calls from Visna.  Zillah gets some revenge on Chrystal for the sexy selfie incident by taking even raunchier pics of herself and sending them to Visna.

Eventually, Visna and the BF, who think they are rivals going after the same girl, realize that the targets of their affections are actually twins.  They figure out that the twins are messing with them, so they start messing back... by pretending to fall for each other.

For a flashback or prequel, the BF sees Zillah from across the lab on the first day of school and gets paired up with her as his lab partner.  Visna, meanwhile, meets Chrystal in the art studio during a painting class.

Chrystal

Interesting ideas, Vin, thanks.

Actually my twin is the scientific one and Zillah's is the artsy one, but the plot hooks still work, sort of.

I think we are going to be more or-less playing it by ear though.

Zillah

Also, I'm not quite sure who this "Zilla" person is ... ::)

Chrystal

Oh God, Zillah, He means that big lizard that flattens Japanese cities...

*hides*

Zillah

vin26m

Quote from: Zillah on June 28, 2014, 06:26:25 PM
Also, I'm not quite sure who this "Zilla" person is ... ::)

Oh, sorry about that!

vin26m

Quote from: Chrystal on June 28, 2014, 05:55:13 PM
Interesting ideas, Vin, thanks.

Actually my twin is the scientific one and Zillah's is the artsy one, but the plot hooks still work, sort of.

I think we are going to be more or-less playing it by ear though.

You're welcome, have fun with it!