10 ideas to explore male seeking female for roleplays

Started by seeker619, January 19, 2014, 09:28:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seeker619

1 Guardian Angel vs Demon- These are not ordinary angels or demons in that they must take on human form to do their work.  They take on human form for the time the subject they are trying to help or harm lives.  These two are arch enemies and in the process of either protecting their subject or attempting to tempt and harm their subject they get into a supernatural fight.  The fight details aren't that important but in this case, my character, the demon wins.  The price of losing is to carry out the orders of the winner they will be sexually exploited by the other.  The details can be worked out.

2- The Ring- A young man walking down the street discovers a rather nice looking ring so he wears it.  Suddenly he can read the thoughts and desires of every woman he meets.  He is not evil but he wants some action.  With this knowledge he knows exactly what to say to every woman whether she be older or younger than him.  Naturally intrigued by his perceptiveness they go out with him and once again he knows exactly what it is they want to be pleased sexually. N/C

3 The Harem.  A rich woman has a large male harem.  She has drugged them into satisfying her every sexual whim.  My character who will only start out as a sub is not drugged on schedule and he realizes what he is doing to all of them.  He soon decides to turn the tables on her and make her his sexual slave and possibly the beginning of his own harem.  At this point I would be the dom and this would be N/C

4-The prize- A widower who is also an insomniac is up late one night watching tv when a commercial for a sex talk phone service comes on.  He calls and realizes he has one a prize and will findout what it is shortly.  The next day a beautiful woman shows up at his door and says she will be his sex slave for a week.  Little does she know that the whole house is under a tight security system where all of the rooms are video monitored.  It turns out that she is stealing from him between the times she is satisfying him.  What will he do to her is negotiable.  Possible N/C

5-The Clone- A scientist who just lost her husband is involved in genetics.  She has a hair of her departed husband and goes about the process of recreating him in a test tube.  She makes a few critical errors and although she is able to bring his clone to life his personality is altered.  He is aware of the personality he is supposed to exhibit but he has an evil side.  Instead of being her submissive subject to her every whim he goes about creating a potion that will make her do everything he wishes not only  sexually.  What those things are are up for discussion.  The sex would probably be n/c or not depending on what you desire.

6-Rising Star- A shy guy in high school has a crush on a girl.  He finally works up the courage to ask her out and as she knows he is shy she also finds him cute.  Soon however, her band is hitting it big and she goes to all the parties and is the object of a horde of men.  She has fallen in love with him at this point and although he has no reason to be jealous he is.   Soon he starts verbally abusing her and eventually the abuse gets physical and sexual.  What these things are can be discussed.

7-The twins- A man has his eyes on a set of twins.  He goes about getting each of them jealous of the other and the attention he gives one or the other.  As a result they both throw themselves at him trying to win him over the other sister.  They will do anything and suggest the wildest sexual fantasies to act out so he chooses them over the other twin.  He continually pits one against the to continue to get the attention he has been getting all along so far.

8-Love potion backfire- A woman looking for a man goes through some spell books looking for a love potion that will make a man she may decide she wants fall in love with her.  She makes a mistake and instead every time she uses the spell she falls for the man instead of the other way around.  Sometimes she is rejected, sometimes the man she falls for just has some strange fetishes, and other times the man is sexually abusive.  What does she do to break the spell or does she meet the man of her dreams.  This can be non con or not so it is up for discussion

9-A woman is haunted by nightmares of a rapist raping his victims.  She finds a friend who is a cop and convinces him to help her find him.  Do the two fall in love during the process, or does the rapist find out she is after him and go looking for her.  Details can be discussed.

10-The photographer- A photographer has a model he wants to pose nude for him.  Through mind control, blackmail, or some other means he gets her to pose nude.  Now he has other ideas for the two of them.  Details can be discussed.

FINALLY I WOULD LIKE TO SAY I ENJOY PLAYING OUT THE IDEAS OF OTHERS RATHER THAN MY OWN SO IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA YOU HAVE YET BEEN ABLE TO FIND A PARTNER FOR PLEASE PASS IT ON TO ME AND i WOULD LOVE TO EITHER DO IT AS IS OR POSSIBLY REQUEST SOME CHANGES TO IT SO I MAY FIND IT MORE APPEALING.  THANKS.