Domestic Family Centered MxM (PG)

Started by Argon Jaden, October 21, 2018, 12:06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Argon Jaden

I'm a large fan of Domestic romances, where two people raise a kid and stuff. So if anyone's interested,

"Plot no. 1"
A father, who was recently divorced, just won the case against his wife and was able to keep his children. Now, he struggles with being a single parent, his job, his kids, and the bills. Good thing his kids' teacher is very understanding when he can't pick his kids up.

Required no of Players: 2 - 4
Characters: Dad, Teacher, Kid 1, Kid 2

"Plot no. 2"
Two friends, who have been roommates since college, still wonder why they live together in a small house that was meant for a family. But when a young child shows up at their doorstep, claiming to be their son (apparently, they slept with the same woman and she didn't bother having the child/baby tested), they might not have a choice but to stick together for this. It's kinlda hard to look for a new house when you've settled down.

Required no of Players: 2
Characters: Young Man A and Young Man B

"Plot no 3"
After his wife died three years ago, a young man decides to bury himself with work. His concerned co-worker, having had enough of his overworked self, drags him over for dinner. The young man expects a family to greet him, with a cheerful wife and precious children. What did greet him was a doting single father, who adored his children but was rather useless when it came to taking care of a home. After all, the kids really need to eat something other than fruit loops and takeout.

Require no of Players: 2 -5
Characters: Widower, Coworker, kids

Yes, I am a sucker for Dads taking care of their kids and Parents with good relationships with their kids in general. So if anyone's interested, I hope you tell me. Thank you <3