Secrets {M x M x More Group Rp} Recruiting again!

Started by TeacupTwink, September 12, 2013, 04:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shii

Quote from: Faustus on September 21, 2013, 10:08:04 PM
That nose is one of my biggest selling factors, you don't even KNOW.

And his freckles. You can't see them because they are covered in makeup, but if I can find the shot from the back where his neck is shown... I mean, he is absolutely littered.

it's adorable

And remind me to keep Bernard away from Gabriel! He's such a smartass that I'm not sure even Gabriel there could handle him... though I wonder if that means I should keep Bernard /away/ or encourage, haha~

Lol! cute! Yeah I don't know how that would go with Gabriel. Pretty bad perhaps. I wouldn't mess with him if I were you. He's got a real nasty streak. Insult him and payback's a bitch. He sent one boy to the hospital a year back. Dante didn't like that. He liked it even less that money hushed it up and made people turn a blind eye. The boy's medical bills were payed in full but Dante still didn't like it (made him want to see Gabriel in a dark ally one day and tell him what he thought).
Though I do wonder if Bernard should stay away from Gabriel. hummm, the drama lol!

Faustus

Quote from: shii on September 22, 2013, 12:23:53 AM
Lol! cute! Yeah I don't know how that would go with Gabriel. Pretty bad perhaps. I wouldn't mess with him if I were you. He's got a real nasty streak. Insult him and payback's a bitch. He sent one boy to the hospital a year back. Dante didn't like that. He liked it even less that money hushed it up and made people turn a blind eye. The boy's medical bills were payed in full but Dante still didn't like it (made him want to see Gabriel in a dark ally one day and tell him what he thought).
Though I do wonder if Bernard should stay away from Gabriel. hummm, the drama lol!

Yeah, see, now I'm starting to think he's going to need to interact sometime! ;)

Dante really sounds like such a sweetheart too.

“You may my glories and my state depose,
But not my griefs; still am I king of those.”

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

shii

Lol! This could get interesting. I wonder if Bernard will get more than he bargained for.

Dante's a good guy. He's passionate and it sometimes gets him into trouble but he's a good guy. He's the one who helps the new boy out. The one who drys tears and slips a boy a drink if he needs it. He tries to keep an eye on everyone. He's the guy you go to if there is a problem and you don't want to tell the boss about it. He sort of treats all the boys like a kid brother and tries to steer them clear of trouble. Yeah he's a sweetheart.  ;D

TeacupTwink

TeacupTwink

Added the boss up front and in approved character thread.  ::)

xPeachyPuff

Threw my character up on the profile thread. Hope he looks ok (:

- Rainbow

TeacupTwink

He looks great, I hope you don't mind me wanting to wait for a few clients? IF we don't get any in 2 days I'll start the actual rp.

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: TeacupTwink on September 22, 2013, 04:49:14 PM
He looks great, I hope you don't mind me wanting to wait for a few clients? IF we don't get any in 2 days I'll start the actual rp.

No problem (:

- Rainbow

Reyne

Hello. I was hoping to be able to send in an application. This sounds really interesting.

TeacupTwink

Quote from: Reyne on September 22, 2013, 08:57:16 PM
Hello. I was hoping to be able to send in an application. This sounds really interesting.

Feel free to send it in and then have it approved by me. :] Once it is approved I'll have you post it in the approved character thread so that you can edit it if you need to and so on.

shii

Yum Teacup! I love the boss lol! *drool* I'm sure Dante will behave himself. Well, as much as he can I suppose.

Yours is cute Rainbow! I have a question though, what is his illness? Is it sort of an imagined illness that's more psychological or a real one? And is he up to er, activities...  >:)

*flops down on the couch.* ok I have run around recruiting as best I can and some of them said they would join so, *crosses fingers* *waves at Reyne*

TeacupTwink

Thank you so much for all the help, Shii. :]

shii

You are most welcome! I am happy to do it and I really want this rp to succeed.

TeacupTwink

At this rate it just may open tomorrow. :]

shii

Quote from: TeacupTwink on September 22, 2013, 09:30:43 PM
At this rate it just may open tomorrow. :]

YA! *excited*

Oh and Reyne nice character! He is adorable! This is going to be tough to decide on who my characters are going to try first...  >:) *starts thinking about drama that can happen between characters...* hummm

Reyne

Thanks!

Haha, well I'm thinking of sending another client through. So, you know. Do as you wish!

I'm excited though, it's going to be very dramatic indeed.

TeacupTwink

Quote from: shii on September 22, 2013, 10:04:32 PM
YA! *excited*

Oh and Reyne nice character! He is adorable! This is going to be tough to decide on who my characters are going to try first...  >:) *starts thinking about drama that can happen between characters...* hummm

You have two characters so you can take two down at a time. :P I'm sure you'll make your way around.

shii

Quote from: Reyne on September 22, 2013, 10:11:20 PM
Thanks!

Haha, well I'm thinking of sending another client through. So, you know. Do as you wish!

I'm excited though, it's going to be very dramatic indeed.

Oh you know I will!  ;) That's awesome!

Teacup, Lol! yeah your right! Ha Ha!  >:)

PatchworkDandy

Would I still be alright to join? Probably with a Client and perhaps a worker as well.

Lain

Hi! Shii sent me a link to here and I hope I am not too late to join!

I sent you a Client and a Staff Teacup. I hope they are okay  :D

Let me know if I need to change anything <3
My Heritage Is Rebellion.

Avalon29

I'd be interested in joining as a staff member if you're still accepting.

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: shii on September 22, 2013, 09:12:11 PM
Yours is cute Rainbow! I have a question though, what is his illness? Is it sort of an imagined illness that's more psychological or a real one? And is he up to er, activities...  >:)

Thank you! And yes, he is up to activities, haha. He's just jumping head first into the world and wants to experience as much as he can. I didn't want to give his illness a name or anything, simply because it's quite a sensitive issue and I don't know enough about one sickness or whatever. Basically he's a little weaker than most and gets tired a little easier, but he's pretty much alright other than that. Sometimes he'll cough and stuff, y'know, but he's very willing to push himself, sometimes too hard. He's also more vulnerable to other illnesses and can pick them up easier because of his weak immune system.

Hope this helps (:

EDIT: Also, welcome and hello to all the new people interested in joining (: I look forward to seeing everyone's characters!

EDIT 2: Just to let you know Teacup, Alexander isn't a Secret boy like you've put on the first page, he's actually a client (:

- Rainbow ♥

TeacupTwink

Patchwork: For you, I'm worried you'll struggle keeping up with everyone as far as posts go? If you feel like you can do multiple paragraphs and description well, you can give it a shot and send me your character profile and get it approved.

Avalon29: After overseeing your posts, I feel as though you'd have no struggles. Feel free to send me your character profile in a message to have it approved.

xSnorkle: Sorry about that, I knew better I must have just gotten a little mixed up between the lists for a moment. It's fixed now. :]

TeacupTwink

shii

Ok posted! I tried to include as many people as I felt I could. If I haven't gotten around to you don't worry I most certainly will...  >:)