News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

impishcharm

Wispyr,

You never did understand me and I think that's the problem. Your problem.

It wasn't meant to be,

~Imp

You know you hypnotize me, always

Merry Gentry

Imp you have this charming way of winding people around your little finger.. and I refuse to be wrapped up that way!
I need more, I'm sorry.. but we are done.
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Wispyr

Merry. You have no idea how long I wanted to hear from you, waited to speak with you and share with you.

Now I find myself forced by strange wills to break up with you, and I'm afraid in this case the hurt very well may be my own. It seems it was not meant to be, you and me.

Stone

It's always ropes. Did you know there are these things called clothes, that are much easier to tear off than those strong, corded, synthetic things you wear all the time? I'm not giving up my tearing ways. Git!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Seara

It is your name, I can't get over it I am always saying 'stone this and stone that' How can a person go through life stoning everything! I have had it! Good day!

steele

My dear Seara, you are as beautiful as the sunset, and for that I shall cherish you forever. However your over-bearing dominance should stop at the bedroom, not be carried into our everyday lives..I can order for myself and tell others what it is I like and don't like...and that's what I am going to do now..starting with you.. Bye love.
If you can put it off till tomorrow ..perhaps its not worth doing at all.

Steele's OnOs  Steele's AAs

Merry Gentry

You promised smiles and squirms, all I ever got were smiles... I need more.  I'm sorry steele but I need to move on.
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Scott

Merry, you didn't even look like the picture you posted on the internet dating site. It's over before it really began.

blue bunny sparkle

Scott.

I really hate to be the one to tell you this... but since no one else will, it is up to me.

You sweat. Too much. It's just dripping off of you! Can't you see it? It looks like a rain shower running down that hot bod of yours!

I tried to make excuses during dinner, I tried to overlook it during our love making... but it is just too much.

I'm gone. For good.

Bunny

impishcharm

Bunny,

I want to think this whole walking around with no pants thing is a phase. I really do.

But.

I won't be around to test that theory. It just isn't appropriate and everyone -- and I mean everyone -- is staring!

Put some pants on,

~Imp

blue bunny sparkle

Impishcharm.

You had to go there. You just had to go THERE. We've talked about this. Yelled about this. Had hot makeup love sex over this.

Can't you just let it go! I told you once, I told you a hundred times... I will wear pants, when WHEN you start wearing shirts.

You got to give a little to get a little darlin!

impishcharm

Bunny,

FINE. It has nothing to do with the pants! It's...

The sparkle. The glitter. The shiny.

I just can't cope. It hurts my eyes.

Things are just so much simpler in the dark.

~Imp

blue bunny sparkle

*lifts on eyebrow suggestively*

Is it? Is it really?

That's not what you said last time I put that blindfold on you...

You don't want sparkle. Then you want to actually SEE...

*throws hands in air and stomps around*

You are... you are... such an IMP!

impishcharm

Didn't it occur to you that maybe, just maybe, I wouldn't respond well to a blindfold that was hot pink with GLITTER all over it?!

No!

And for that lack of foresight, we're through.

But only so we can make up later.

~Imp

Seara

All the rosaries every where all over the house, ugh I can't even handle it. One dropped on my head in the shower yesterday, I mean COME ON. It is over, can not handle it one moment more. Goodbye darling

blue bunny sparkle

So here we go again.

I strike a pose. Then you have to strike one. I do a better pose... then you rev it up with one more.

It's not contest honey.

This is too much work!

Goodbye!

impishcharm

You aren't as harmless as you claim.

If the bite marks are any indication.

Tired of being your squeak toy,

~Imp

blue bunny sparkle

Oh Imp... what are love bites if not actual bites?

You are too delicate!

Goodbye!

impishcharm

We really need to stop putting each other through this.

It isn't healthy.

But I just can't get enough.

Well, no, today I've had enough!

Adios!

blue bunny sparkle

Tomorrow then? Same time?

Ha! Gotta!

Maybe the day after?

Merry Gentry

blue..bunny...  but the sparkle is gone, I'm sorry but I need more of the sparkle!  I'm out

impishcharm

Great. Just when I think I'm done with the sparkle, I find someone else who loves the sparkle.

Enough with the sparkle!

Goodbye forever,

~Non-sparkle lover

blue bunny sparkle

Dear Imp.

You know you love the Sparkle.

You may hate it, but you love it too. It's like a drug you can't get enough of. It's in your blood and in your breath. There's no escape from it honey. The Sparkle's marked you. It's never leaving...

But I am.

impishcharm

It was ONE date!

We never even kissed!

And then you went all crazy on me and bought me a huge sparkly ring and I...

Wait, why are we breaking up again?  ;D

blue bunny sparkle

We are breaking up because you wouldn't kiss me.

~B