Incest, bondage, and rape oh my! (Seeking F)

Started by Grim, June 03, 2009, 02:52:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grim

Why hello there stranger!  Take a look at the role plays I have here and if one interests you pm me. F only 

Suicide (NEW)
   Your character can't take life anymore, and has already begun to drift out of this world.  This is a story of what happens after you take your own life, and plays into the idea that people who kill themselves go to hell.  This form of hell is filled with tentacles, demons, vampires, and all sorts of depravity.  Once one dies in this realm they slowly burn away till they are nothing but ash. For twisted partners only

Black eye
Its Mike's  twentieth birthday, and his mother along with all of his sisters have planned a little surprise party for him.  His girlfriend Jen was in on the plan too, giving the family a call as Mike left her house.  But something strange happened that night, Mike didn't come home.  No one heard from him until the following day, when his youngest sister saw him walking a block from home.  Sporting stained cloths and a bruised black eye.  Things went on like nothing happened.  Everyone just shrugged it off.  All except of the sister that saw him first.  She had to find out what happened, she'd do anything to find out.  (Incest "gentle" role play)

Bound
Her body is broken.  Its been years since she has seen the light of day, and even longer since the brand was burned into her back.  Her master is a cruel one, though she couldn't help but love him.  But as she ages so does her masters interest in her diminish. Now she has to deal with watching him go through the other slaves.  Slowly her wounds heal, as her master spends less and less time with her.  This is a story of Bdsm, love and revenge.

Grim TAKEN
This role play centers on my oldest role play character, Grim. A vampire that has decided to kill himself.  This isn't a tale of a whiny teenager turned vampire.  No, its about a man who has lived well over a thousand years.  A man who has done great things and also very evil.  And now he's bored. The counter role can be a slave/victim/hunter/another vampire/witch.  The role play could be a sweet seduction or a hardcore domination tale.  Of course, it'll like be somewhere in the middle.

A Family affair:
I'd likely play the father and am looking for a partner to play daughter (of if we have multiple people, twins).  The role play will also have one of my pets jumping in randomly to play the wife.  The role play will start with the two sisters experimenting on one another and soon after they'll begin spying on their parents.  From that point on it'll be dependent on what all the players are comfortable with.  It'll likely involve blackmail though the rest would be up to all the partners. 

Venom vs Spider girl
Spider girl is Peter Parker's daughter and has taken over the role of the spider.  Her father always warned her of venom and now she knows why.  Within this past year a new venom has surfaced, causing chaos left and right. 
This role play will involve venom stalking spider girl, fighting her and...well its safe to say this role would involve Bdsm/choking/ manipulation/fighting/force/common objects as toys/possibly death

Throw away ideas.

The pill
A dark red pill sits on your pillow.....

Metal Gear
Looking to do a role play with any of the metal gear characters. 

General Seduction
I love a good seduction story. No bdsm.

Right now its allot of my older role plays.  But I'll be adding to this accordingly. 
You will try.  You will fail.  You'll do so often. But that's half the fun.

O/O

GnothiSeauton

Bound sounds really good.  Definitely interested!
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Bloody Paramour

im pretty interested in "Grim"
How opposed are you to a headstrong human who 'could' fall for him but pretend like she couldnt care less...all the while trying to convince him not to kill himself.

if not, im open to suggestion.
"I use big words. Like......erection"-Me <3
"in a sexual conversation, Duct ape is considered a double negative ♥ "

erin 27f

I'd be willing to try the Venom/Spider Girl thread

Grim

I've decided to start role playing on the servers.  So for the many of you who refused to follow me over to msn.  Please send me over another pm, and we'll see what we can work out.

O/O

Ashleebabe

I also am interested in Grim is it still free?

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.

Grim

That it is.  I've also updated my O/O

O/O

AidaLily

I am very interested in -A family Affair-

Is it still open?
"the whispers in the dark...*

Ons and Offs

My Absences and Apologies

Grim

New role play idea. 

A father's distant touch
Came up with this role play a few days ago and would love to give it a try.  Basically its a daddy/daughter role play that plays out through msn.  The Father is stuck in China for a year so his only way of communicating is via internet.  At no point during the role play will the father be in the same country as the daughter.  If anyone's interested please pm me.  This is probably the role play I'm most excited about.

O/O

Grim

O/O

Zhu Que

"Well, if you're still looking for somebody to play one of them...

I'm interested in Suicide, Bound, and Grim." :)

Grim

I'm still inviting anyone who's interested in these roles to pm me.  Though, because of some silliness I won't be to respond for the next week.

O/O

Naiayur

hey, I was interested in suicide if it's still open. Bound as well though I'm assuming it's already taken and actually prefer the idea of being locked in hell while raped. ;)
What is done out of love takes place beyond good and evil.

Ons and Offs

Grim

Blah being castrated is starting to get boring.

O/O

Grim

I'll pm you about suicide next chance I get. 

O/O

wrathflame

Hey! I saw your RP request and I am definitely interested in the suicide one. I am not in the least bit suicidal, but I've been wanting to start a hardcore extreme RP for some time and the hell setting seems to be quite satisfactory for that kind of RP. I am interested in extreme scenes, such as the ones involving tentacles, vampires, demons, as you described, and much more, basically anything except feces, urine, vomit and common house pets such as dogs or horses, etc, since these are my offs. I would definitely be interested in group scenes, forced submission, forced orgasms, bondage, brain washing, and even pregnancy if it is not a real 9-months duration. Basically, anything freaky, and I love a perverted description. I am not into the idea of suicide, but if you accept to do this RP with me, I would have my character commit suicide at a vicious sex and drugs party, and I would make it creative. What do you think?

As for my idea of a character, I will send you a link:
http://genzoman.deviantart.com/art/Izha-122386704
Wrath is the sin that embraces me and gives me wings of fire...

wrathflame

Naiayur

Yes, being castrated would suck. :/ Maybe if you ask for your balls back nicely?
What is done out of love takes place beyond good and evil.

Ons and Offs

Grim

I'm castrated, this forums version of a one week suspension.  During which I can't send or receive pms. But once its over I'll send some over.

O/O

wrathflame

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope all goes well. Looking forward to hearing from you.

whoaamiaaa

I have a storyline I think you may like.
Worth a shot, is it not?
;]
[size=10]
||-Smile for the camera sweetheart-||
||-I really wanna immortalize the moment-||
[/size]

Grim

If anyone is still interested in any of the rps.  Feel free to pm me.

O/O