Looking for an unusually cruel and clever dom male

Started by Surrender, March 27, 2010, 08:20:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Surrender

I've played a few different games with the same basic theme: two rival countries have been at war for as long as anyone can remember, and one country seems to finally have gotten ahead of the other, and is invading for the final time. The king of the invading country immediately orders the princess of his conquered enemy to become his, and takes her back home to be his slave in whatever manner he wishes. I would love for this story to involve lots of extremes, i.e. torture, beatings, rape, lots of force, and anything else we can come up with.

In this story I imagine the princess being spoiled rotten, used to getting her way, and fighting the new King tooth and nail. If you consider yourself unusual and are interested in playing a very Dom male and are interested in this story line, please send me a message. If you consider yourself unusual and enjoy playing a Dom male but are not interested in this story, send me a message anyway and we'll see what ensues. Something interesting is bound to happen, that I promise. Here is my link to other stories I've thought up and am looking for partners for, https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=34906.0

Thank you,
Suite

zemo8801

Hi there! Well I am a unusual man that is for sure. Not that great at History stories. So if you would like to come up with something that is a bit out of the usual I can help you with that.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas