1001 Things not to say to your Boss

Started by stormkitten, June 08, 2009, 06:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stormkitten

1001 Things not to say to your Boss

Is the drug test multiple choice? Or Essay?
"I thought of a wonderful present for you. Shall I give you despair?"

~Twisted Romance & Dark Tales~
*Extreme: Pregnancy & Breeding* 
ONS and OFFS

Rhapsody

|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

stormkitten

ONS and OFFS

Andy

Quote from: Oniya on November 15, 2012, 09:32:19 PM
Remember:  Diplomacy is the art of telling someone to go to Hell in such a way that they thank you for the vacation tip.

Andys Creations: http://www.f-list.net/c/nullah%20mighthoof/

stormkitten

Me get back to work? You go work... When was the last time you actaully worked?

ONS and OFFS

Doomsday

stormkitten

How far back does the background check go?

ONS and OFFS

SugarShane

What do you mean I'm losing my shape? Everytime I fuck your wife she gives me a biscuit.
SugarShane - 492nd 459th in the world rankings of light welterweight boxers. Up 31 places without a fight. heh.

The Overlord

ShamshielDF

"You paid several thousand dollars for your MCSE and they didn't cover basic TCP/IP?"

Said by me about 5 minutes before I was fired *sigh*

No matter how stupid your boss is, don't let him know.

Even if he is twice your age, just back from having left the company for several months of extensive Microsoft training and they didn't cover the basics you sorted out for yourself at home regarding networking.  I was 18...what can I say?
Ons and offs!
President of the CharlieSariel fanclub ^_^
A&A

ShamshielDF

Close second to my previous:

"I'm sorry...I can't sell those parts at that price.  They aren't the same."

Said (approximately that way) several years later at another job.  The manager I liked had just left and a new one came in.  Part of his sweeping business changes was to get rid of our reliable vendors and reliable parts and expected us to sell cheap crap parts at the same price as the old.  Two of us were let go for having ethics.

Then sued for using proprietary information, misleading clients, theft, contract violation, anti-competitive practices, etc.

Last seen the new boss had sold his house, closed all his businesses in the area, his lawyer (who was his BB in high school) wouldn't take his calls because he refused to pay and the company I had worked for was given to one of the vendors for failure to pay over $30,000 in invoices...I won't get into what happened to the company the other tech, myself and a mutual friend started.
Ons and offs!
President of the CharlieSariel fanclub ^_^
A&A

Tachi

"Why don't you get off your lazy ass and do it yourself?"

stormkitten

ONS and OFFS

Greg MD

Your vein popping out of the side of your neck like that reminds me a lot of your daughter---the same thing happens to her when she screams.

King

Hey, I saw that article about you with the prostitutes and the sex dungeon! Nice!

Sel Nar

"Yes, I told those customers to get the hell out. None of them had ID and the all wanted Alcohol."

(Said 12 hours before I was fired for 'not respecting the customer' Aka. Ignoring Federal Law for the sake of a quick buck)

Ashleebabe

I work at McDonald's so this is what I say.

"This isn't Burger King, you can't have it your way."

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.

Shiri

Are you covering my gas bill for this errand?

Lady Annabelle

Boss:  Well, that ends the orientation.  I hope you enjoy your first day.

You: Thank you very much.  Do you mind if take the rest of the afternoon off because I am really tired?  Also, I am going to need Friday off along with next Thursday and the entire month of August.  We get paid vacation right...
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

Soran

You really need a bra that gives you more support.....

Avis habilis

Are you drunk? I mean right now, are you actually drunk?

Soran

Have you any idea what I can do with this stapler.....

stormkitten

If you dont let me have next week off with paid vacation, I am filing a sexual harrassement compliant against you....

ONS and OFFS

Tachi

Sateru

Excuse me, but I'm going to take a nap for a few minutes...   Wake me up when the interview is over...