Dominant, Literate man looking for submissive females.

Started by RegularRaskolnikov, August 29, 2010, 07:49:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RegularRaskolnikov

Hello and welcome. I don't commonly post a request thread but I suppose it's preferable to lurking about the forums like a waiting piranha. I'm not looking for anything in particular, and the title of this post should be enough to attract the right people.

I have an "ons and offs" thread but I should reiterate my tastes here for the sake of ease. So, here they are:

I enjoy:

Heavy bondage
Torture
Discipline
Mind Games/Manipulation
Degradation
Rape
Horror (In every sense of the word)
Death/Gore
Bestiality
Watersports
Incest
Etc.

I don't have many turn-offs but what I do have is worth mentioning. Essentially these are limited to anything involving feet or food. If you have literally ANY other ideas then please don't be hesitant to bring them up to me. What's the worst I can do: say "No"? My biggest pet peeve is when people approach me with a pre-made story. I enjoy creating a plot together, not trying to mash myself into an already formed role. Don't get me wrong, if you have something in mind then don't hesitate to ask me, just please don't come to me with an overly specific idea and expect me to reply.

That's it. I know this is general, but thank you for reading.
I simply did something that I was too stupid to realize I couldn't do.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=79577.0
((ons and offs because I cannot make hide nor hair of this internet sorcery))

Aerona

Sub female here :)

Rape is good. (A sentence which on any other site would probably earn me a flag). Do you like medical at all?

I have a character (Never fear; no pre-made plot!) which requires a sci-fi world, but any plot could go really. Basically she's part of a dying race because males of her race prefer the first of two vaginas (The second of which is more pleasurable for the female - obviously females are usually sexually unsatisfied) which does not produce children.

Let me know... :)