What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Gauzy peasant blouse sleep shirt.

AmberStarfire

A yellow and black zigzag sleeveless top with a crystal bit/keyhole at the neck and dark blue jeans.

Beguile's Mistress

An over-sized gray t-shirt with kitties on the front. :-)

Mirberry

purple tank top and sleep pants

AmberStarfire

A purple long-sleeved top with studs each side of the neck and soft black leggings. Beneath that is a dark pink matching set of a camisole and 'shorts' (the shorts kind of underwear). This outfit is very comfy.

Moraline

Hollister low rise denim shorts, no shirt but I am wearing a Victoria Secret blue/purple geo patterned reversible lace-up front halter bikini with matching side-tie cheeky bikini bottom, and a ratty ass worn out pair of open toed brown sandals that I love.  Yes, I am sunbathing. Which is terrible for the skin but it makes me feel like I'm recharging my body batteries. I also know that I'm too old (not a teen) to wear these shorts but I look damn good in them so I don't care.  :P

Beguile's Mistress

Sunning on my deck in short shorts and a tank top.  I need the vitamin D.

justme4386

Just returning from a day on the town. Still in white, low cut Tshirt, cappuccino colored cardigan and black yeans. Underneath a matching black bra and panties set with black lace trim
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Phoenixrisen

~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

justme4386

Blue screen of death Tshirt, black panties, sweatpants, warm, fuzzy socks.

Ready for bed.
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

AmberStarfire

A maroon short-sleeved knitted jumper dress and a black and gold skirt beneath it. Also green baltic amber earrings and a pink hair tie.

Beguile's Mistress

Midnight blue silk pajamas and white fuzzy socks.

Phoenixrisen

Fuzzy pajama pants and a tank top.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

SapphireHaven

Hogwarts pajamas and a tank top :)
O/O

AmberStarfire

That top I liked and wasn't going to buy (this one), black leggings and green baltic amber earrings.

Beguile's Mistress

Black slacks with a braided leather belt and gold-tone buckle, long-sleeved white camp shirt and black flats also with gold-tone buckles and a bit of gold jewelry.

SapphireHaven

Jeans with super sparkly embellishments and my favorite OU Sooners shirt. Barefoot, as ways.
O/O

Beguile's Mistress

Navy slacks with an off-white belt and white flats and a teal blouse that has a loos cowl collar and buttons in the back.

AmberStarfire

A navy blue short dress with tan chrysanthemums and black ribbed slacks beneath it. My hair's in a ponytail (pink hair tie), I'm wearing the same baltic amber earrings I've worn for a few days (and found not long ago after they went missing for a long time), and I'm wearing a silver chain with a black and pink tourmaline pendant (from Gem Journey. I don't think the company is operating anymore but they sold nice jewellery).

Beguile's Mistress

Chocolate brown slacks with a brown belt, cream colored twinset (tank top and sweater with 3/4-length sleeves) dark brown loafers and a triple strand of amber beads.

AmberStarfire

Quote from: AmberStarfire on July 15, 2015, 06:21:33 AM
That top I liked and wasn't going to buy (this one), black leggings and green baltic amber earrings.

The previously mentioned top with a coffee coloured skirt and cream cardigan. The same amber earrings.

Goldmoon

Just a pair of basketball shorts. Its to hot in my house for anything else.

JadeArwen

Nothing at all due to the heat we been having its too hot at night

Mirberry

AmberStarfire

A pretty navy blue long-sleeved top, with a partially bare back and a tie at the back/top, navy blue leggings and baltic amber earrings.