Fallout: The Red Hand Gang (extreme freeform small groups) Closed

Started by BlueEyedBard, January 25, 2016, 12:23:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Logoff

Volkner stood frozen as the gaze from Mo hit him densely. His right hand adjusted his sleeve of his jacket and he looked to see if there was any aftermath on him. Nothing, good. As Mo and Diesel were in debate his own thoughts did the talking for him. "I am probably not doing that again... you have better things to do than to act like trash." He thought to himself.

His ears caught Mo once more as she spoke "I'm not cleaning this shit up. It's your mess....you and Volkner clean it up." He was about to counter the statement but Mo had already turned and walked away in her boots. All this commotion was making him uncomfortable.

"Yeah, I'll just be over in my office- uh yeah" His hands were placed into his pockets and he awkwardly walked over to his tools.

Etherealgirl

Name: Brink
Race: Human
Role: Gunner
Wearing: Pictured
Scene Music: Meet the Wolf

The sounds of rape did little to bring Megan out of her thoughts. She leaning up against the door, her long blonde hair tied back into a messy pony tail while the rest covered part of her face. Her cold gray-blue eyes stared absent mindlessly out into the room, the dark under eye shadow making her appear strung out or distant. Between her soft red lips dangled a cigarette, the cherry glowing a dull red color.

She didn't care for the new girl that Diesel brought in, but men needed to empty themselves some where in order to function. Or at least it seemed that way. The girl poor girl being sodomized on the table was pretty enough, but she didn't illicit any feelings of compassion from Brink. If it was it in that position she would have killed herself the first chance she got, rather than be some rape doll for this group. Maybe that was what Megan disliked about the girl. Her lack of conviction, and willingness to live a life of perpetual servitude.   

Taking a drag of her cigarette she pulled out her .44 magnum and snapped the chamber open. The glistening brass bullets eased the girl's mind as the moans of Alea. Brink re-holstered her weapon on her thigh, just under the hem of her red and black skirt  she wore. Brink didn't mind wearing dresses, and in fact found them nice. Like a reminder of times before the world was all fucked. Some confused this show of femininity with weakness, but a bullet or a threat could easily fix that.

Plus, it was hot out in the wasteland, and it was much cooler to wear a dress of skirt than dark leathers. In fact brink's current black top was buttoned low, which revealed more cleavage from the busty girl than intended, but comfort over propriety. A new escape of moans snapped Brink back to reality and she exhaled smoke from her nose as she looked back to the slave girl.

Mo didn't like her either, and had given Diesel and earful about having sloppy seconds. That was some funny shit, and it made Brink smirk in satisfaction. Sometimes Diesel needed to be put into his place. The place they were 'using' was just some shitty boarded up shop, and Brink knew they would be leaving soon, once they were resupplied, rested and done tending to their baser needs.

Her whole time with the Red Hand Gang had been a....interesting experience. They weren't like the gunners, and didn't operate in some larger conglomerate, and certainly didn't have any luck taking any mercenary jobs. They also weren't like the Enclave. No discipline, no higher purpose and no fucked up view of racial superiority. Brink never spoke of her time growing up in the Enclave. No body liked them in the wasteland and she quickly learned to keep that kind of information to herself. 

"Yeah, I'll just be over in my office- uh yeah"

Brink raised an eye brow as he headed off to his room. He looked like a whip puppy, but again, no sympathy. After all, he just got done nutting into a girl's mouth. No, the Red Hand Gang was unique, but most importantly they were freedom...

(just an example of what Brink will be like)

WhatLiesAbove

BlueEyedBard

((We are waiting for the profile from the theif. Once I get some time tonight I am going to create the ooc thread and put all of the profiles together and make sure everyone is still here. Then if I have even more time tonight I will make an ic thread.))
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

Logoff

This purgatory dimension that they are in right now really shows off the characters personalities to come for the actual rp. It's really cool! ;) 

BlueEyedBard

"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
On/Off

BlueEyedBard

Our slave character dropped out so we are open to one more member of the gang to step in.

The new character doesn't need to be the slave, we are still open to the theif or if there is another job that would be useful feel free to suggest it.

A female character would be preferred because it would keep the ratio even.
On/Off